I am planning to buy a office space in Noida. Sector 132 seems to be affordable as per my budget (Rs 4000 - 7000 psqft). Is it a good sector to buy as far as investment is concerned?

I would appreciate if anyone could guide me for other commercial projects for a small office space (200 - 300 sqft) in Noida area within my above mentioned budget.

I am a new user on this forum and found it very useful and informative.

Many thanks in advance!
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajk123
    I am planning to buy a office space in Noida. Sector 132 seems to be affordable as per my budget (Rs 4000 - 7000 psqft). Is it a good sector to buy as far as investment is concerned?

I would appreciate if anyone could guide me for other commercial projects for a small office space (200 - 300 sqft) in Noida area within my above mentioned budget.

I am a new user on this forum and found it very useful and informative.

Many thanks in advance!

Which project? Is this Logix Technova? Location of sector-132 is OK.

Do keep in mind that some of the office space that is selling for 4000 psf may be meant for IT industry only. Which means only IT related offices can be opened in such space. Have a look at the kind of offices that can be run in Logix Technova sector-132 project:

Logix Technova Office Space Sector - 132 Noida - This is a broker's website.

As far as I know, you can't run a general commercial office in such IT buildings. Do check that before buying any IT space in Noida or Gurgaon.

Also check with the builder and the authority whether the registry (sublease) of such office space is happening.
    CommentQuote
  • Hoping to revive around commercial again... Sector 132 is shaping up as a prominent commercial area, with several projects like ATS, Logix, Urbtech etc. There is also the JC World Mall coming up. Construction there seems to be in full swing. I believe JC World is owned by Rita Dixit, the daugher of Jai Prakash Gaur. She's very much part of the Jaypee Group and it is written somewhere on the net that she conceptualized the whole of Wishtown. Wonder how they're financing the construction there. Would be grateful for insights, advice on investing in Sector 132 generally. What are the other projects coming up there. How does the future look for this area? What are the rates etc. Thanks
    CommentQuote