Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Builder Projects that not going to complete

Collapse
X
Collapse

Builder Projects that not going to complete

Last updated: April 4 2012
86 | Posts
14180 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Builder Projects that not going to complete

    Dosto, I doubt on financial health of many builders and their under construction projects. Looks like they fully depends on buyers/investors/banks and nothing do backed up from their pockets. Many banks have issues with many builders and their running projects.
    I think this going to be very hard time for all those builders and all buyers... I am having internal feeling that so many builders might face big problem in coming days and also unsure how many not going to finished and delivered their project to end users.

    Could we list out such builders and projects their we have this feeling?

    This would help us/new buyers to avoid such projects.

    Thanks,
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Builder Projects that not going to complete

    Amrapali Group would be on TOP.
    Thanks

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Builder Projects that not going to complete

      Originally posted by KABTAK View Post
      Dosto, I doubt on financial health of many builders and their under construction projects. Looks like they fully depends on buyers/investors/banks and nothing do backed up from their pockets. Many banks have issues with many builders and their running projects.
      I think this going to be very hard time for all those builders and all buyers... I am having internal feeling that so many builders might face big problem in coming days and also unsure how many not going to finished and delivered their project to end users.

      Could we list out such builders and projects their we have this feeling?

      This would help us/new buyers to avoid such projects.

      Thanks,
      Gardenia Sec-75, Sunworld, Nri Residency, Amrapali

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Builder Projects that not going to complete

        Hey Cookie , thanks ..
        Is their particular project or so many? is this builder delivered so far any project in Noida recently?

        Thank

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Builder Projects that not going to complete

          Originally posted by KABTAK View Post
          Hey Cookie , thanks ..
          Is their particular project or so many? is this builder delivered so far any project in Noida recently?

          Thank
          Kabtak

          Almost all builders, except few like 3C(LB & LP)paras,logix, purvanchal etc, are bugged by delays. but there are some builder who are battling with delays as well as fund-crunch.
          Jaypee projects are delayed too but one can console oneself at least getting quality.
          In case of Amrapali, they score ZERO on all grounds.

          There are few small to medium builder who are sailing in the same boat but we don't talk about them much in this forum Like Sikka.

          Thanks
          Thanks

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Builder Projects that not going to complete

            What do you about Mahagun ? Are they OK

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Builder Projects that not going to complete

              Originally posted by gdeepankar View Post
              What do you about Mahagun ? Are they OK
              About your question I personally believe this builder projects have most of investors are not end user and they all trying hard to promote and show price very high, so that they get good appreciation and run away.
              My question here:
              - What this project delivered so far ? on what basis the cost of flat getting increased?
              - is they sold all flats ? if yes then who increasing the rates if not that means they not able to sale their flats on cheaper rate , how come they will sale on high rate?
              - I have notice most of time they not talking about project update and quality but only on the price increments.
              - What is single things in this project that not available in other projects?
              - If we talking about appreciation then why not talking about deprecation for project unable to run and slow work because of that projects getting delay in completion.

              The same opinion to other projects as well. I don't think any buyers ready to buy more then 3200 bsp for this project.

              o kahawat hai na : " Haathi ke khane ke daat aur hote hai dekhane ke aur"

              New buyers be careful from all this hypes !!

              Thanks,
              Last edited December 20 2011, 09:03 AM.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Builder Projects that not going to complete

                Realty thugs on prowl in Noida, NRIs soft target

                Realty thugs on prowl in Noida, NRIs soft target

                GREATER NOIDA/NOIDA: Even as more and more people are moving towards the twin townships in search of affordable homes, the numbers of property frauds have also been increasing. Police records show that nearly 200 property fraud cases were registered in Noida and Greater Noida this year with miscreants targeting NRIs and non-residents.

                Senior police officers said that they suspect organized gangs to be carrying out such operations. "The nexus is generally between local residents, property dealers and persons who are authorized notaries. In some cases, even Authority employees have been found involved," said an officer.

                Experts say the modus operandi of the gang involves, first in targeting a property to be sold illegally, then framing of fake documents by a notary, and finally searching gullible buyers by property dealers. "The gangs generally vanish after selling the property at handsome rates," said an officer.

                The police say buyers pay a large portion of the property in cash or 'black' money which acts as a catalyst for such frauds. Cops also blame investors for trying to buy property through general power of attorney and in such cases documents can be forged easily.

                Last year, the district administration had formed a task force to monitor the illegal set ups and frauds, but none of the gangs were caught.

                TOI
                Thanks

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Builder Projects that not going to complete

                  Thanks Cookie, Very much eye opening information.
                  It would be great if we could mention project start date or unable to reach 1st floor or so since how long time... like
                  Builder n Project : xyx abc in Noida
                  status: Not even reach in 1st flr since 1.5 years of project lunch date..

                  Guys share/pass true honest information , so that every home seeker friends get benefited.

                  Thanks

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Builder Projects that not going to complete

                    Originally posted by KABTAK View Post
                    Thanks Cookie, Very much eye opening information.
                    It would be great if we could mention project start date or unable to reach 1st floor or so since how long time... like
                    Builder n Project : xyx abc in Noida
                    status: Not even reach in 1st flr since 1.5 years of project lunch date..

                    Guys share/pass true honest information , so that every home seeker friends get benefited.

                    Thanks
                    3C Zing,sector-168
                    construction stopped for the last 10-12 days
                    just basement and 1st floor is done in initial tower.it was launched more than 1.5 years back if i am correct.

                    Thanks
                    Thanks

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X