Hello,

Has anyone heard about Sec 75 project by Apex Buildcon?
How is the builder reputation?
Read more
122 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Their site reflecting that they have delivered few projects and currently their residential projects are running in Vaishali. Any info when they are launching in Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Apex Buildcon Project in Sec 75 Noida

Hi

I bought a flat in apex buildon sec 75 during pre launching in September. They told me that they will launch the project immediately after Diwali but they haven't launched it yet.

Did anyone buy a flat there? please let me know if you have any recent updates about that project.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • go for reputed ones don fall in price trap of small an unknown builders..

Originally Posted by rustagiashish
    Hi

I bought a flat in apex buildon sec 75 during pre launching in September. They told me that they will launch the project immediately after Diwali but they haven't launched it yet.

Did anyone buy a flat there? please let me know if you have any recent updates about that project.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawankp
    go for reputed ones don fall in price trap of small an unknown builders..

Apex is not an unknown builder. It has delivered few projects in Ghaziabad and Vaishali. I am more concerned about the disputes currently going on in noida sectors. Not sure if Sec 75 is also among the disputed ones.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to book one flat with this builder.............Senior member kindly guide me
    CommentQuote
  • What final price are you getting after negotiation ?
    And is it all inclusive ?
    And how much is the PLC applicable for 1st,2nd floor ?

Originally Posted by newlook
    I am planning to book one flat with this builder.............Senior member kindly guide me
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone - did you get any updates on this APEX Sector 75 project?
    CommentQuote
  • Apex Buildcon

I am also looking to book a flat with this builder. Does any body know, when builder launch project in Sector 75 Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • i booked one flat last year in August during pre launching, but the builder hasn't launched the project till now.. what final price you are getting after negogiation..
    CommentQuote
  • Apex buildcon is a cheater

Please don't invest with them. They are cheater. At the time of selling they will promise to give lot of amenities but while completing the flat they will only give half the things. Also at the time of possession they will ask for extra money by putting unecessry charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Apex buildcon is a cheater

Please don't invest with them. They are cheater. At the time of selling they will promise to give lot of amenities but while completing the flat they will only give half the things. Also at the time of possession they will ask for extra money by putting unecessry charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by temp50

At least they gave possesion! Tell me which building Supertech gave possession in NCR so far?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rustagiashish
    Hi

Regards
    Ashish

I have also booked in pre launch of apex buildco noida sector 75 in sept 2011 and now they are saying that they have launched the project and pay the money.
    What information you have? Please pass on to me if know any thing or any status of project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rustagiashish
    Hi

Regards
    Ashish

Yes I have also booked. now they are saying that project is launched. ????

Harish
    CommentQuote
  • Harish.. thanks for your reply. Yes they have launched it now. I got my flat on 14th floor. I am not sure what is the construction status. They asked me to give 50% of the amount by January 2013. I have already given around 25%.
    How much did you give so far?

Regards,
    Ashish
    CommentQuote