Sort by :
Filter by :
- You are explained all the issues here.. so obviously its wise to sell it.. but I dont think you would be able to find a buyer
Originally Posted by ravimisraHello All,
I've bought a Falt at Amrapali Silicon City Noida Sector. Its been more than 8 months now they have raised any demand letter. Even when I reached HDFC Back, they confirmed that they have stopped any further payments to Amarpali Silicon City project.
On calling Amarpali Team, they always confirm that there is a talk going on between HDFC and things would get resolved shortly. This is happening for the last 3-4 months.
I'm really scared whether Amarpali Silicon City project would be executed or we would just awaite for our DREAM House for years.
Does anyone has any news about this issue and an inside about what is going to happen. Are they really going to give us the house or the project would get delayed more than 2-3 years.
Is it wise to sell the Amarpali Silicon property and check for othre ready to move in properties coming out at Sec 61, Noida. Need Suggestion.CommentQuote0Flag
- a close friend of mine booked 2 units in this and gets calls for selling it at 3900 BSP, which he didn't sell...
u must have booked in phase2/ phase3 because all phase1 buyers have given around 60/70% of payments...CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes.. HJindal is right..
Phase 1 work is going a good pace..
for home loan, you can check any bank except HDFC...
I have taken from Axis bankCommentQuote0Flag
- I had booked during Phase 1 - Building No. L
I have gone to the site and have seen that there are some activity happening, however, whether they are really committed towards Phase 1 or not, is the question... as they have not issues any demand letters... Would really like to know whwther any demand letter (fresh ones) have been issued to anyone?CommentQuote0Flag
- You can join facebook page of Amrapali which I pasted in one of other thread of silicon city here.
Many towers are reached upto 10+ floors.
Check here.. L Tower is reached to 4th floor..
::: Amrapali Group ::: Construction UpdateCommentQuote0Flag
- hmm i looked at construction status (till 2nd nov.) at ::: Amrapali Group ::: Construction Update u r right, for L/M block they have finished till 4 floors only.. however all other towers have been quite high....
their A1, B1, C1 are phase 3 towersCommentQuote0Flag
- Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/7736-amrapali-silicon-city-amrapali-group-sector-76-noida/page41?t=10203&page=41
Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.CommentQuote0Flag