Hi

When i see people discussing jaypee wishtown , i feel it is so confusing, i see people talking about kensington,imperia,kosmos,calypso,orchid,kingston, golf facing,non golf facing,some pavillion some boulevard,some plots, some vilas etc..etc....Since few years there is every week some new ad saying launching now !!

How is it possible to have a new launch every week or every month ?

I would like to understand how many projects are there inside jaypee ? 5 or 50 or 500 or more ? Does anyone really know all different names ? And do you all understand their locations Inside this huge jungle called wishtown ?

I believe there are more people like me who would like to know a summary and names and approx locations of all options under wishtown.

Will appreciate if someone can explain in detail.
Read more
Reply
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel

    How is it possible to have a new launch every week or every month ?


    Jaypee Wishtown is more than 1000 acre land given for free (one parcel out of total 6) in exchange for making Yamuna Expressway.

    Whenever I see Jaypee ads, I remember my uncle who got 3 matka of silver coin in our ancestral property some 30 years back. They would sell these coins to buy radios, B/W Tv's (all useless now). The bottom line is when you get so much land for free, and market not ready to absorb all- they can only release slowly. JP has taken so much loan (see the beating of their share price) that whenever they need some money, they sell a new dream project to people.
    By the way, township location is good but the prices asked by Jp is also not bad either. This sequel of new launches would go on for next 5-10 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for info, can someone put some gyan ka prakash on names of All existing projects ? Probably some broker who specializes in jaypee...or any other gyani purush or mahila.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    Thanks for info, can someone put some gyan ka prakash on names of All existing projects ? Probably some broker who specializes in jaypee...or any other gyani purush or mahila.


    It is very simple....visit the jaypeegreens website and then noida wishtown and get the details.... why depending on brokers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi... It's my first post on IREF. it's better to visit their website and visit the location personally and go only by trusted brokers (Had a bitter experience)as they are specialized in making fool out of a buyer.

    Take reference from your familiars for brokers if you want to buy...:)
    CommentQuote
  • http://http://www.jaypeegreens.com/noida/pdf/noida-master-plan.htmlGo to Jaypee green website and download the masterplan.
    CommentQuote
  • Sabase sarvottam tarika of gyanvardhan is to go at the site.. first see their masterplan dummy in their sales n marketing office.. than take your car around the 1162 acres of wishtown with a reliable and passionate broker.. as it could be a boring job for a broker who is looking for quick bucks withouth hard work..

    Wishtown offers flats starting from 35 lakhs to 5 crs.. take a deep down into projects which suits around your budget..

    Initially when i used to see thier ad in TOI, I had a feeling that its not for me (Budget buyer).. then i put all my courage to visit the site.. once you go the site and visit the entire area u may fall in love with the planning.. though some part of it is looking so chaotic as of now.. but work is on..

    Few of my collegue booked flats in early 2010.. most of them are frustrated.. when i discussed with them my booking, a really closed one almost shouted at me.."Y did u booked there.. ?? you shd hv disccussed with me.. we are regreeting. 20 months gone, we are no where near possession". Rest of them were loughing at me. Only thing i could do was empathise them, but not carried away by what they siad. iIt is the right time to get into Jaypee..

    After seven month of my survey of enitre NOIDA, all i could summarise is price of Jaypee is still reasonable.. w r t amenities and its location vs other project on Ex way.. I could be wrong but i am getting a cue that it will be the best project which will fetch best return in long run..

    Yes putting name of all the project of wish town in big task.. i would not dare to venture into.. its there on their website.. pls visit..

    wish u all the best..





    Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    Hi

    When i see people discussing jaypee wishtown , i feel it is so confusing, i see people talking about kensington,imperia,kosmos,calypso,orchid,kingston, golf facing,non golf facing,some pavillion some boulevard,some plots, some vilas etc..etc....Since few years there is every week some new ad saying launching now !!

    How is it possible to have a new launch every week or every month ?

    I would like to understand how many projects are there inside jaypee ? 5 or 50 or 500 or more ? Does anyone really know all different names ? And do you all understand their locations Inside this huge jungle called wishtown ?

    I believe there are more people like me who would like to know a summary and names and approx locations of all options under wishtown.

    Will appreciate if someone can explain in detail.
    CommentQuote
  • You will get answer to all your questions, here


    Jaypee Wishtown Facebook page
    Log In | Facebook

    Jaypee wishtown noida (Existing buyers from all projects)
    JPGreens_WishTown : JP Greens Wishtown
    CommentQuote
  • Cool, this gives some idea, thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawankp
    Sabase sarvottam tarika of gyanvardhan is to go at the site.. first see their masterplan dummy in their sales n marketing office.. than take your car around the 1162 acres of wishtown with a reliable and passionate broker.. as it could be a boring job for a broker who is looking for quick bucks withouth hard work..

    Wishtown offers flats starting from 35 lakhs to 5 crs.. take a deep down into projects which suits around your budget..

    Initially when i used to see thier ad in TOI, I had a feeling that its not for me (Budget buyer).. then i put all my courage to visit the site.. once you go the site and visit the entire area u may fall in love with the planning.. though some part of it is looking so chaotic as of now.. but work is on..

    Few of my collegue booked flats in early 2010.. most of them are frustrated.. when i discussed with them my booking, a really closed one almost shouted at me.."Y did u booked there.. ?? you shd hv disccussed with me.. we are regreeting. 20 months gone, we are no where near possession". Rest of them were loughing at me. Only thing i could do was empathise them, but not carried away by what they siad. iIt is the right time to get into Jaypee..

    After seven month of my survey of enitre NOIDA, all i could summarise is price of Jaypee is still reasonable.. w r t amenities and its location vs other project on Ex way.. I could be wrong but i am getting a cue that it will be the best project which will fetch best return in long run..

    Yes putting name of all the project of wish town in big task.. i would not dare to venture into.. its there on their website.. pls visit..

    wish u all the best..

    great advice... so in ur opinion which all JP projects fall under budget buyers category apart from KOSMOS?
    CommentQuote
  • Bud: klassic/ klassic height/shourya/kingston park in resale (1050 SFT is the best layout ever seen)

    Mid: Kasa Isels/Garden Isels/Krescent Park
    Luxury: Orchard/Orchid/Kube

    Rest never tried to enquired about..




    Originally Posted by smart_investor
    great advice... so in ur opinion which all JP projects fall under budget buyers category apart from KOSMOS?
    CommentQuote
  • I went there today to see, krescent looks good option but cant buy everything...lol
    CommentQuote
  • Guys if you can wait another "10" years to get your dream home, then go for jaypee else go another builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by casorohi
    Guys if you can wait another "10" years to get your dream home, then go for jaypee else go another builder

    Even after 10 yrs you will just get a house - not the dream home. In the next 2 years, jaypee will have to launch at least 100 more projects to get money for completing the existing launches. Jaypee will eventually be India's first ghost town. Wondering what ghost town is - check here China's Ghost Cities - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • Like FI track is ghost track ? Or like the spa resort in Greater Noida where even studio apartments of JP fetch 1 lakh a month ? But , all dat is Ghost to u LOL Aapke jaisa pessimist hona bhi kabiliyat ki baat hai !

    Keep dreaming coz in a decade Wish Town will be the best place to live just like the F1 track is the best , the Eway is the best and the Golf resort in GN is the best. Track record speaks. Delay ho sakta hai lekin quality mein JP rules !
    CommentQuote