Last updated: November 3 2014
27 | Posts
10561 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulawali Enclave, Sidhyansh Infrastructure, Sector 162, Noida

Dear friends
    I am interested in buying a 100 sq yard plot in gulawali enclave in sector 162 noida. Has anyone of you bought a plot here or have any informaiton/thoughts on this project you want to share?
    The sale person has told me that this block of land is in Noida 162 but the registry will happen in Grater Noida authority because the tehsil falls under GNoida.
    He also said that all the land around this plots has been acquired by Noida authority for development but the Gulavali area will never be acquired because it falls under LAL DORA setup which I have no knowledge about.
    The asking price is rs 13000/sq yrd all inclusive.
    I will appreciate if you can share any experiences you have about this project.
    Success = 50% hard work + 50% LUCK

Re : Gulawali Enclave, Sidhyansh Infrastructure, Sector 162, Noida

Hello all
    Any thoughts on this will be appreciated.

Comment

hi.. Can senior members of the site... please share info on this project?
      Looks like there are lot of people selling plots here.. offering prices around 15K per sq. yrd..
      I also googled some info on this area and got to know that there are some issue going in the court between farmers and authority about the famous known issue.. of land being acquired by stating a different purpose and then allotting land for different purpose altogether..

But on map gulawali area appears to be quite big so don't know if the complete area is under dispute

I would really appreciate if any one who has more info about this area could share the info with everyone.

Thanks

Comment

I did some internet research on it. Apparently buying lal dora land is not a issue. The only limitation with it is that the govt wont aquire that land. Still not very certain about buyin in gulavali though.

Comment

There is no shortage of legal plots in Noida and Greater Noida. Why will someone spend 15K per sq yard for an illegal or semi-legal plot when 100% legal deals may be had in GNoida at slightly more price? If budget is less then buy smaller plot in GNoida but without tension or legal issues that come with such land deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Sninger1
            please drop an email at sninger1@gmail.com and i shall revert you detailed information,,

couple of friends also looking up in the same area...will discuss with them.

Comment

Gulawali News in Aug 2011

Hi,

researching on gulawali i came across this red flag :

Officials sound flood warning, prepare to meet threat - Times Of India

is this the same place in question ?

any other inputs regarding gulawali ?

Comment

Can you kindly suggest some places where we can get the plots with reasonable price.
                Originally posted by ThePunjabi View Post
                There is no shortage of legal plots in Noida and Greater Noida. Why will someone spend 15K per sq yard for an illegal or semi-legal plot when 100% legal deals may be had in GNoida at slightly more price? If budget is less then buy smaller plot in GNoida but without tension or legal issues that come with such land deals.

Comment

friends any updates on the gulawali plots --- how safe are these as an investment.

Comment

I visited this gulawali plots site last month with some broker.. And I suggest to remain away from this.. OR just visit it first and then take decision..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X