Gulawali Enclave, Sidhyansh Infrastructure, Sector 162, Noida

Last updated: November 3 2014
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gulawali Enclave, Sidhyansh Infrastructure, Sector 162, Noida

Hi friend,
    thx for the input on gulawali. can you please educate me the basis on which you took the decision to not to invest in these plots? did it looked like unsafe investment wrt land possession or registry?

Comment

bhai logon koi to apne thoughts bata do --- senior members looking forward to your guidance ... pls help

Comment

Hi,

Could you update the forum so that all can be benefited. Even I I was looking for some update on Gulawali plots some time back but could not find reliable information

Comment

I am intersted in buying a plot in gulawali enclave. Please suggest this land is litigation free and can be registered. also, suggest if there are any agitations going on. Above all what can i expect as return on investment after 5 years

Comment

TOI : 5th Jan 2015

600-cr land freed in Noida

Authority Reclaims 2L Square Metre Govt Land;6 Arrested

Vandana Keelor TNN

Noida: Hardening its stance against encroachments by the land mafia,the Noida Authority on Saturday freed 2 lakh square metres of government land worth about Rs 600 crore from illegal occupation along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway.
            The authority lodged five complaints with the Gautam Budh Nagar police against unscrupulous colonizers for criminal conspiracy,cheating,forgery and fraud.Six persons have already been arrested.
            Continuing its drive to acquire illegally occupied land in Noida from the land mafia,the authority launched a demolition drive under heavy police presence on Saturday morning.The drive saw the district administration officials join forces with cops from several police stations,PAC personnel besides the Noida Authority to clear the illegal occupation of land.Illegal constructions in Gulavli village along the expressway were razed, said Noida deputy CEO Rajesh Prakash,who led the drive.Scores of plots carved out by illegal colonizers were also cleared, he said.
            One person identified as Vijender Singh was nabbed for illegal plotting of land in the city.About a hundred officials of the Authority,11 bulldozers,2 cranes and 10 dumpers worked to clear the encroachment, Prakash added.
            The prime land including some gram sabha land near Gulavli along the expressway were leveled on the directions of Noida Authority chairman and CEO Rama Raman,who issued instructions not to spare unauthorized colonizers who are taking unsuspecting people for a ride.Corrupt and dishonest officials conspiring with the land sharks will not be let off, Raman said.
            Any ongoing construction,including unauthorized farm houses,without the permission of the Authority is illegal and will be razed, said Raman.
            Six persons have been booked and we have launched a manhunt for others, said a senior police officer.

Originally posted by curiosity View Post
            I am intersted in buying a plot in gulawali enclave. Please suggest this land is litigation free and can be registered. also, suggest if there are any agitations going on. Above all what can i expect as return on investment after 5 years
            Last edited January 5 2014, 12:34 PM.

Comment

yaar kyon apne paise ko bhasana chahte ho. aaj kaa TOI ki news padh lo.. yeh sab land mafia ki saste rate dikha ke, naye logon ko fasane waale project hein

Comment

If u want burn ur money then invest in this project. Its total illegal.
                Originally posted by curiosity View Post

Comment

Dont't buy plots in Gulawali. Most of land there is illegal encroachment of govt. land. Also Goverment is in process of acquiring land there for DMIC project at around 5000 per sq mtr. So you will face massive loss in case you invest in Gulawali

Comment

Hahaha...mans greed will be his downfall

Comment

Points to note ---

These plots were being sold since 2011...this thread itself started in 2011 end

Almost 3 yrs...

Openly.advertised

In a region where authority officials pass by for othet projects such as roads, sewage lines, etc in NA sectors

BUT

Noida authority wakes up once a lot.of inventory is already sold

WHY ???

Why authority takes NO action when such illegal properties are sold

Acres of so called.Farmlands / Farmhouses were sold and still.being.sold....but authority comes into action when lot.of inventory is already sold

U.P hai U.P....aur jo CEO action le raha hai
                      ..he was no.1 Culprit in noida extn.scam....when 100 projects were allowed launches in a region wherr authority was fighting case agaillnst.farmets since 2007

They alloowed builders to sell properties madd on a disputed land

U.P hai U.P and yeh babu hain Naveda ke....total jhol

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X