Inspite of the most established & reliable in market, there is no remarkable appreciation in any of the Jaypee's project on noida e-way.

Is it only because of delays or is there any well though of game-plan by the real-estate brokers who could not enter Jaypee's.
Read more
266 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by arpitk1008
    Inspite of the most established & reliable in market, there is no remarkable appreciation in any of the Jaypee's project on noida e-way.

Is it only because of delays or is there any well though of game-plan by the real-estate brokers who could not enter Jaypee's.

Which project is not appreciating?....can you please give examples along with launch rate and current rate etc. details for better understanding of all.

Many thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am not saying "not appreciating", i am saying no considerable appreciation as compared to other projects launched during same time.

Just compare Kosmos, which was launched almost at the same time of 3C Boulevard. ANother one is Paras Tierea. Both these projects are appreciated atleast 50%+

3C Boulevard launch BSP rate : Around 2600+, present resale rate: 4500+

Paras Tierea: Launch rate: 2600+, resale rate: 3900+.

Kosmos: launch rate 2700+, resale rate: 3000+
    CommentQuote
  • It is true the appreciation has not been great in non GC Jaypee apartments till now. It is due to over supply as well as slow speed of construction by Jaypee. But, I expect appreciation to better once Yamuna Expressway is completed. Jaypee cash flow will improve leading to higher booking prices for limited stock now left. Political uncertainty, high interest rate , etc are also affecting resale price these days.
    CommentQuote
  • Reasons are many

1) Over-supply (more than 1100 acre land)
    2) Slow speed (JP ate more than what they could chew)
    3) JP has recruited some low IQ marketing executives resulting in poor branding(some very active even on this forum)
    4) To top it all, JP Associates itself scores lowly on transparency norms.
    CommentQuote
  • May be they don't really concentrate much on advertising...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Could you please guide me where I can get Kosmos in 3000psf one of my close friend is looking for such deals.

In DP after getting 9% discount I got it on 3100 and it was 3months back.. JP has stoped the fresh booking since every thing sold out.. due to that resale rates also get increased.

I have visited the site today.. Tower 6 reached up to 8th-9th floor. at the same time T9& T10 Reached up to 14th floor. Since I am a end user I do not bother about apprication and I am happy with the counstruction Quality & speed .. I know old invester have issues I can understand that.

Jaypee may take 1.5 to 2 years to deliver this but It is value for money deal.

Thanks
    Alok

Originally Posted by arpitk1008
    I am not saying "not appreciating", i am saying no considerable appreciation as compared to other projects launched during same time.

Just compare Kosmos, which was launched almost at the same time of 3C Boulevard. ANother one is Paras Tierea. Both these projects are appreciated atleast 50%+

3C Boulevard launch BSP rate : Around 2600+, present resale rate: 4500+

Paras Tierea: Launch rate: 2600+, resale rate: 3900+.

Kosmos: launch rate 2700+, resale rate: 3000+
    CommentQuote
  • Even Jaypee gold course memberships are sold at a premium.
    According to a friend, they were allotted at 3-4 lakhs and now people are demanding 15-16 lakhs for jaypee greens greater noida golf course membership.

In the long run, everything liveable and with facilities will appreciate.
    Whether it is Jaypee, 3C or Paras.

What if 3C today is selling for 4500 in resale but after possession all flats face the problem of sepage?
    Then the property will become "dharti par bojh" even for 3C.

So the final appreciation is expected after possession.
    I expect 2014 and 2015 will be the year to watch out for in Real estate terms for Noida.
    Ho sakta hai aaj 4,000 wala project 10,000 ka sell ho..
    and vice versa:bab (45):

Although i am bullish on Jaypee.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Even Jaypee gold course memberships are sold at a premium.
    According to a friend, they were allotted at 3-4 lakhs and now people are demanding 15-16 lakhs for jaypee greens greater noida golf course membership.

What if 3C today is selling for 4500 in resale but after possession all flats face the problem of sepage?

I expect 2014 and 2015 will be the year to watch out for in Real estate terms for Noida.

Thanks

Jaypee is selling a dream, and only in very rare cases the dreams convert to reality. The kind of land jaypee has taken, it will have to launch at least 10-15 more projects in the next 1.5-2 years. Because of tremendous oversupply jaypee is going slow on fresh launches. On a very slow pace some construction is going on, but nothing will be delivered in less than 3 years. The point is that even then this place will not be worth living. If every thing goes very well, people will start living here in 2017-18. BTW no body in buying for living. everybody here is an investor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alok80
    Hi,

Could you please guide me where I can get Kosmos in 3000psf one of my close friend is looking for such deals.

In DP after getting 9% discount I got it on 3100 and it was 3months back.. JP has stoped the fresh booking since every thing sold out.. due to that resale rates also get increased.

I have visited the site today.. Tower 6 reached up to 8th-9th floor. at the same time T9& T10 Reached up to 14th floor. Since I am a end user I do not bother about apprication and I am happy with the counstruction Quality & speed .. I know old invester have issues I can understand that.

Jaypee may take 1.5 to 2 years to deliver this but It is value for money deal.

Thanks
    Alok

just search on 99acres or magicbricks .. i found 6-7 people/brokers ready to sell at 3100-3200 bsp within 1-2 days of searching .. however extra charges of kosmos are quite high
    CommentQuote
  • Well.. Bhai end users baad mein aate hain har jagah...
    Even in dda flats draw... All are investors... But still they command high premium plus end users come in quickly..

If i had more funds, i would hv invested in jaypee only...

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Akash & Alok,

You guys are absolutely right. Investors are impacted (specially those who rotate the money from one to another) end users are facing problem due to delay but they understand that their investment is in safe hand.. Specially we shall not bother about.. as we entered just now when pace of construction is really good...

Alok: Did you notice tower no KM 21 how far construction has reached? last time i visited work was on at 5th floor... I m visiting tomorrow and will update u guys..

The really unfortunate part is when you try to justify ur investment.. people color you as JP employee or a brokers. They do not have enough logic in place.. I care a big F about them.. :bab (45):

The fact today is Jaypee projects prices are still reasonable.. The resale price could not go up becouse JP did not increase the price in fresh booking. Also becouse the size of the project.. Prices were increased basis inflation based cost sheet.. Still Jaypee chages 2 Lakhs for parking and 1 L for club.. there is no hidden charges.. How in the world JP is not trasparent.. ? The best CLP plan in NOIDA (Why don people compare) In some project, we need to pay upt to 50 to 60% only till completion of 1st floor.. How ethical is that.. In Mahagun I was asked to pay garden facing + corner flat PLC at 17th floor.. which garden u will b able see after 12th floor..?

On what ground projects like Freshco/Paras/Ajanara and so many others are selling at BSP of around 4k.. Jaypee Kosmos was still selling at 3475 with min 2% discount.. why the end users are not following their on own logic but investors who are safeguarding their investment in projects other than JP. We are not here to fight a war of JP vs. Non JP but to put logic in place. Why a project which has reached up to 9th floor will not b delivered within 2 years unless company goes bankrupt.. which is less likely.. I see the turning point once delivery of Kosmos starts..

I wish all the best to Jaypee buyer.. ( I have taken a right decision investing in Jaypee KOSMOS at this time)
    Admin Ban me asap if my logic is offensive to valued/learned members on the site..

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Even Jaypee gold course memberships are sold at a premium.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pawan

I would appreciate if you can check the progress of KM 69 was well and if possible take few snaps. I have received the demand letter for laying of of 3rd flr roof. You can email me at singhkushalg m a i l .com
    Thanks in advance..

Kushalg m a i l .com
    Thanks in advance..

Kushal
    CommentQuote
  • surely kushal i will also update facebook page of wish town as well...

Originally Posted by singhkushal
    Hi Pawan

I would appreciate if you can check the progress of KM 69 was well and if possible take few snaps. I have received the demand letter for laying of of 3rd flr roof. You can email me at singhkushalg m a i l .com
    Thanks in advance..

Kushal
    CommentQuote
  • whats the facebook page name..
    CommentQuote
  • getting jaypee pavillion court 5700 bsp non-golf facing in resale....should i go for it...wat is expected price at possession which could be in two years...
    CommentQuote