I came to know through my broker that Jaypee has stopped taking fresh booking in Kosmos project.
I was going to book one 3BHK apartment on the weekend but my broker told me that they stopped fresh booking from yesterday.

Has anybody heard about it also?

Is Jaypee Klassic Shaurya a decent alternative for it even though it will cost me more?
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mjoshi1981
    I came to know through my broker that Jaypee has stopped taking fresh booking in Kosmos project.
    I was going to book one 3BHK apartment on the weekend but my broker told me that they stopped fresh booking from yesterday.

Has anybody heard about it also?

Is Jaypee Klassic Shaurya a decent alternative for it even though it will cost me more?

There is some issue with 5-6 towers of Jaypee Kosmos project. They are not accepting fresh booking for Kosmos.

Klassic Shaurya is also a good project launched for Defence people which is now available for general public. I myself was looking for 2 BHK option in Shaurya but because of unavailability of investment couldn’t get that. This project is with decent layout with no PLC charges. Jaypee is also providing Subvention Scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread- https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/18968-kosmos-by-jaypee-greens-in-sector-134-noida?t=21118

Search Before Creating a New Thread-- Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path
    CommentQuote