A real life experience of an IREF Buyer

Last updated: January 28 2012
47 | Posts
9132 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real life experience of an IREF Buyer

<< This is a hypothetical case based on many experiences that I had here. NRI does not mean a real overseas NRI, anyone who is not physically present in NCR or does not have some close one to monitor for him/her is NRI in this context
    This experience has great learning and hence I bothered to create this>>

I am not new to this forum, I am following this great forum for long 20 days. I read other member's post.

I am a NRI and want to buy a flat for me in NCR. I do not have time to visit India now, neither I would prefer to WASTE $2000+ for a return ticket to India for me and my wife. My wife, bcoz, she knows all these better than me.

I am amazed with the power of Internet/Google map and I do not feel my physical presence is required like old fashioned gawar people. My intelligent wife gave that wisdom to me.

This is the experience of my first post that was posted on my first day in this forum, around 20 days back. I asked a simple question to suggest me a flat in NCR. To avoid any ambiguity, my thread subject and thread content were the same and very simple "I want to buy a flat in NCR"

There were some egoistic members who instead of suggesting me something, asked me so many irrelevant questions. Some asked me GGN or Noida or Noida Ex... blah blah. How the heck it makes difference. I asked them to piss off.

There were some good members too, who suggested me excellent projects, special discounts, innovative features. Some of them was even kind enough to send me PM of good brokers that they have personally dealt with. These brokers were so nice people, they used to call me few times a day, reply my email in few minutes. I was so excited. They sent me video of the project, sent me pictures, google map and reference to some forum/groups too. I had no doubt that this is it!! My wife did lot of researches online!! She is very good at all those.

I have no one in NCR .. agent assured me he will be there always for me as it is a long lasting relationship.

I never been to NCR .. agent sent me google map

I never seen the locality .. agent once again saved me from that hassle

Bank loan .. once again agent helped me just for a little fee, I was informed that those fees are standard rate.

I never seen any of my builders past project .. agent sent me pictures and a link too.

I never heard of the builder .. again, agent assured me. Anyway, I have no idea of any builders in India, this is the first time I am planning to buy.... he he, I acted smart!!

So all well ... I booked my first flat. It was so easy. I just done this through the internet and just two call. I hope to make my money double in 2 years.

What an experience. It was so smooth.

<<<Picture abhi baki hain ... Second part of the story will be continued soon>>>
    Last edited January 6 2012, 05:05 PM.

Re : A real life experience of an IREF Buyer

G.Bhai,

I never thought that there could be an Imaginary Real Life experience. Nicely written!

Please add 2 more things: I wired the money directly to the broker, as the last good location unit was with him, and prices were revising in 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      G.Bhai,

I never thought that there could be an Imaginary Real Life experience. Nicely written!

Please add 2 more things: I wired the money directly to the broker, as the last good location unit was with him, and prices were revising in 2 days
      Oh yes, I forgot this important fact ... there was no inventory at all as the project was so wonderful. My wife loved the project so we had to push the agent to do some favor to us.
      He did lot of hard work and we were so lucky .. some fool cancelled his booking and my agent managed to snap that for me .. that too in old rate!!.. He is a great guy, he promised Credit Note to me also (I don't know what the heck that means!! but I am smart). I am so smart that I wired the money immediately so that we do not miss the bus!!

Comment

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
        Oh yes, I forgot this important fact ... there was no inventory at all as the project was so wonderful. My wife loved the project so we had to push the agent to do some favor to us.
        He did lot of hard work and we were so lucky .. some fool cancelled his booking and my agent managed to snap that for me .. that too in old rate!!.. He is a great guy, he promised Credit Note to me also (I don't know what the heck that means!! but I am smart). I am so smart that I wired the money immediately so that we do not miss the bus!!
        Which project you have bought in? Also make sure you get your money back against credit note.

Comment

dEAR wonderfull ,which project & how much money ,ihave to do the same

Comment

It seems people are taking the first post seriously

It's an imaginary experience, Guys!

Comment

Gbhai,... !!

People should actually take this Imaginary eg and share his/her real experienced here now
              If You Guys Are Going To Be Throwing Beer Bottles At Us At Least Make Sure They Are Full

Comment

After six months of booking.

I have neither received the Builder buyer agreement nor the payment receipt. Despite of several emails, my dear broker is not replying to my emails. May be, he is very busy these days.

He has also stopped taking my calls now.He might be on a holiday......

Comment

This is the story will all the brokers as soon the deal is done they become "busy" same in mine case as well.
                  Life is good.

Comment

Story after 3-4 months and after giving cheque

I have no one in NCR .. agent assured me he will be there always for me as it is a long lasting relationship…

Where the hell that guy (agent)is.. I made hundred of calls an he is still giving me lolypop

I never been to NCR .. agent sent me google map and I am still confuse… I still feel that I own property on Google map and not in real world…

I never seen the locality .. agent once again saved me from that hassle..and sold kothi in so called some posh location “khoda Colony”….i have also seen this wonder full location in Google map”

Bank loan .. once again agent helped me just for a little fee, I was informed that those fees are standard rate…but what the fish… I applied for 20 lakh loan and agent already taken 50K as commission but still loan is not yet approved.

I never seen any of my builders past project .. agent sent me pictures and a link too….after finalized the project and cheque… WAIT… I guess that was the same society picture I have seen somewhere in Singapore… Agent made me fool.

I never heard of the builder .. again, agent assured me. Anyway, I have no idea of any builders in India, this is the first time I am planning to buy.... he he, I acted smart!! And invested my money in very reputed builder in NCR.. Nitishree Builder & “PAL Group” in “Gurgaon/Fariadabd”

What an experience. It was so smooth.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X