Sort by :
Filter by :
- kis builder ne aapko pareshan kiya bhai .. kuch details toh batao.. uske baad consumer court jao ! :DCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by trialsurveykis builder ne aapko pareshan kiya bhai .. kuch details toh batao.. uske baad consumer court jao ! :D
- oh .. panchsheel greens 1 ? and what is your complaintCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vilishPlease tell if someone know consumer court address in noida.
What is the amount of money in question? Which consumer court you approach depends on the amount of money involved. For example cases below Rs 20 lacs go to district forum above 20 lacs will go to state Commission.
This amount include your investment, interest and damages.
Gautam Budh Nagar District Forum is located at C - 27 Sector – 12, Civil Court Compound, Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar.
Uttar Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission is located at:
C – 1, Vikrant Block – 1,
Near Shaheed Path,
LUCKNOW – 226 010
This is as per the info available on NCDRC
For more details contact a proper lawyer because I'm not a lawyer.CommentQuote0Flag
Mine is Panchsheel VillaCommentQuote0Flag
Whats your complaint for Panchsheel, is it Panchsheel Greens 1 or 2?CommentQuote0Flag
- District Consumer Forum/ Court Noida is located in Greater-Noida, behind Collectorate office and near District Courts, Noida.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by monumittal79District Consumer Forum/ Court Noida is located in Greater-Noida, behind Collectorate office and near District Courts, Noida. For any help, you may PM me
HAs anyone filed a case here? How easy/difficult is this consumer court to negotiate?
Feedback would be welcomeCommentQuote0Flag
- Is this news true that consumer court has moved to G NOIDA? Any feedback?CommentQuote0Flag
- Consumer court is NOT in sector 12 but near District courts GBN surjapur. Take the road thru Bhangel - SEZ - Dadri road and you will the District & Sessions Courts on your left. From Bhangel it is about 3-5 kms....
Hope it helps...CommentQuote0Flag
- Surajpur !CommentQuote0Flag
- District court is in Greater Noida.CommentQuote0Flag
- Before approaching the consumer court, write to the builder about your grievance. Give him a time limit before which he should reply.
If the builder does not give a satisfactory reply or does not reply at all, then only you should approach the consumer court. Make a proper case history and file the complaint with all 'exhibits'. Remember, paper work should be good.
If you are good at drafting letters, you can present the case yourself (You don't have to hire lawyers). One of my colleagues recently lodged a complaint against a corporate giant (Mahindra holidays) in the consumer court at Qutub Institutional Area (Near Rockland Hospital) and successfully defended it. Got back the sum which he was claiming from the company.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can I file a complained against broker regarding the credit note issue ?CommentQuote0Flag