Hi

Could anyone please advise, what is the price for a 3 br apartment in Lotus Boulevard and when is the soonest a 3bhk apartment would be available for possession ? :bab (2):
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, is there someone that might respond to this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Hi, is there someone that might respond to this?
    expect reound 70 for a appartment round 1300 sqft one
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. Any idea about the possession date ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dikraa
    Thanks. Any idea about the possession date ?

they have started with 2-3 towers rest would depend on whic phase you buy
    CommentQuote
  • Possesion ?

Originally Posted by siddh79
    they have started with 2-3 towers rest would depend on whic phase you buy

Is it really happening. can't believe it. I am first time RE investor. This is the 1st RE project I started tracking it since it's pre launch. It's a nice feeling seeing it delivered now. (I do not have any investment in LB).

Can any of the real members confirm the possession. Any first hand reviews of Quality of apt, surroundings, facilities are most welcome. Though I am expecting a +ve response but I would rather like a more Honest response with +ve & -ve both.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/4874-3c-lotus-boulevard-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-100-noida?t=5677

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote