Hi All,

Can, you suggest about Jaypee Garden Isles. Delaers is offering 5% discount on BSP. He is offering appartment on 9th floor. I am in interesting in 1205 Sq Feet.
It is worth to invest the money in Jaypee garden Isles.

Regards
Read more
2752 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by skg101
    u mean BOP is giving 5% (on form)+5% CN total of 10%??

He means 5+.0.5% = 5.5%.
    CommentQuote
  • Jp is not giving more than 3 % on form. Rest broker gives by Credit note. I got 3 on form and 2.5% on CN
    CommentQuote
  • Who are the contractors of GI?

Anything declared yet?

For the past 2 months, there has been a boom in GI as well...

Good to see ;-))
    CommentQuote
  • Had a word with JP guys last week, the contract has not been awarded yet, but the chances are that it will go to L&T.

At the moment they have 3 contarctors namely:
    1) BL Kashyap
    2) SP
    3) L&T

based on the info provided to me....and they seem to be narrowing down to L&T. Let's see who ends up getting it....

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Who are the contractors of GI?
    Anything declared yet?
    For the past 2 months, there has been a boom in GI as well...
    Good to see ;-))
    CommentQuote
  • I though there was no inventory available on lower floors ?

Originally Posted by sehgalvivek
    3% on form for 4th floor. bought it directly from jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Wow man.. L&T already has Orchards n Kube..

Whats the total no. of floors in GI's towers?

Jaypee seems to be taking no risk in execution..

L&T is famous for speedy n premium construction..

See Mall of India opposite centrestage mall for proof..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Wow man.. L&T already has Orchards n Kube..

32 floors in some towers 38 in some towers.
    CommentQuote
  • That's correct, based on my info...JP is now not giving 5% on form..they used to give it earlier..but now anymore...3% is a standard discount that they give...

Originally Posted by satishgupta19
    Jp is not giving more than 3 % on form. Rest broker gives by Credit note. I got 3 on form and 2.5% on CN
    CommentQuote
  • let's see mate who actually gets the order and how well and timely it gets executed...we can hope for the best!! ;-)

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Wow man.. L&T already has Orchards n Kube..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am new to this forum. As I already posted. I've booked a 2bhk in JP Garden Isles Tower no 16. Wishtown seems to be very promising project as JP is biggest developer in Noida. Location of this project is also good than few other upcoming sectors of Noida as it is on expressway and not very far from Mahamaya flyover.

But I am somewhat worried after observing the appreciation of few previously launched projects of Wishtown in re-sale market e.g. in Cosmos only Rs. 400 - 500 in two years, Kensington Rs. 500- 600 in two years. Can senior members please suggest how is this investment and future appreciation prospects in 2-3 years.

Waiting eagerly for replies. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sehgalvivek
    Hi
    I am new to this forum. As I already posted. I've booked a 2bhk in JP Garden Isles Tower no 16. Wishtown seems to be very promising project as JP is biggest developer in Noida. Location of this project is also good than few other upcoming sectors of Noida as it is on expressway and not very far from Mahamaya flyover.
    But I am somewhat worried after observing the appreciation of few previously launched projects of Wishtown in re-sale market e.g. in Cosmos only Rs. 400 - 500 in two years, Kensington Rs. 500- 600 in two years. Can senior members please suggest how is this investment and future appreciation prospects in 2-3 years.
    Waiting eagerly for replies. Thanks in advance.

Price appreciation is directly linked to pace of construction and project delivery. Kosmos and all other WT projects re-sale market was low because of construction delay's from Jaypee however current feel is such that Jaypee has picked up construction pace therefore re-sale rates are bound to increase. Next 6 - 9 months will give good returns on all Jaypee projects where appreciation has not been much especially Kosmos. Kosmos would have been a very good bet for investors with 2 - 3 yrs horizon.

In reference with 2-3 yrs investment horizon for GI, appreciation will be there but how much will actually depend on construction speed of GI. Again, excavation for most of the towers in GI is in progress (excepts for the onces newly launched) which is good news. Rest will have to wait and see. If you're looking at a longer investment horizon i.e. 5 - 6 yrs, 100% good appreciation because Wishtown will definitely be one of the sought after address by alot of end users due to its concept and other offerings

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • With the present accelerated pace of construction by Jaypee, how much time would it take from excavation to upper basement slab?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satishgupta19
    With the present accelerated pace of construction by Jaypee, how much time would it take from excavation to upper basement slab?

As per Jaypee 7 mts to 12 mts which I think is too ambitious. In my opinion, anywhere between 15 mts to 18 mts. This is considering accelerated pace.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HirenV
    As per Jaypee 7 mts to 12 mts which I think is too ambitious. In my opinion, anywhere between 15 mts to 18 mts. This is considering accelerated pace.

Rgds

Thanks HirenV. Even i thought it would take about a year if everything goes well.
    CommentQuote
  • What are resale in GI and fresh booking rate.
    Originally Posted by satishgupta19
    Thanks HirenV. Even i thought it would take about a year if everything goes well.
    CommentQuote