Ex-Chief of ATS Group had formed new company TGB Group and is launching a 10-acre commercial project in sector-52. This is Corner 4 side open plot.

They have earlier launched Meghdutam project in sector - 50 which has received good response.

Will update shortly.
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This location is marked as commercial in master plan 2031 and is on the metro route from sector 32 to sector 62. In fact a metro station is planned at this location. Things will be more clear after submission of DPR by DMRC.
    CommentQuote
  • whatis the price expected..
    CommentQuote
  • Good project if they deliver same quality as ATS given
    CommentQuote
  • i hope their commercial is as good as their Meghdootam project...If i am not mistaken that had been designed by Hafeez contractor...

Pls share details...
    CommentQuote
  • Location is prime and is going to be the biggest in that segment catering to entire population of 50, 51, 74-78, 119-121 and even Noida extension.

This will be a mix of retail, commercial offices and residential suites.

Yes Hafeez Contractor will be the architect and project is expected to get launched immediately post elections.
    CommentQuote
  • Worth tracking...

MM : Any inputs on the land ownership/ registree status of this? Hopefully its free of encumberances unlike the JMD/ Gardenia projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Worth tracking...

MM : Any inputs on the land ownership/ registree status of this? Hopefully its free of encumberances unlike the JMD/ Gardenia projects...

The plot was registered was registered in march 2011 but some documentation is still pending hence will get done after elections.
    CommentQuote
  • this project has been soft-launched by builder
    two options 1. offices @7200 2. SCO around 1500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpoplai
    this project has been soft-launched by builder
    two options 1. offices @7200 2. SCO around 1500

What is SCO ????

and are there retail outlets also in this launch ...
    CommentQuote
  • SCO is shop cum office. Independent building of 2.5 stories with lift on plot of 90metres or greater and price for that is around 15000 per sq ft (not 1500)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    The plot was registered was registered in march 2011 but some documentation is still pending hence will get done after elections.

Munish ~ Elections has passed ...

Any concrete information on this one as I see a vacant land here while passing by but no launch as if now ...

Pls share the update
    CommentQuote
  • Any new commercial buzz in noida mainly on expressway
    CommentQuote
  • There is add by assotech for sec 135 in TOI.
    CommentQuote
  • can you share details, any website link etc
    CommentQuote
  • i checked on internet, Assotech sec 135 is nothing less than 60 lakhs. and more of office space...
    if possible looking for new launch of retail project wherein 25-35 lakhs overall investment...
    CommentQuote