Last updated: January 20 2012
9 | Posts
1808 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !!!. Looking to buy Apartment in Noida

Dear forum mates..
    I recently came to know about this fantastic forum.. with full of information.. and thought to put my query...
    Friends, i am loooking for your suggestions about finding good quailty residential apartment(3BHK) in Noida as an end user. please suggest projects within budget of 70lac with least distance from Atta Market Sector-18.

Thanks in advace..

Re : Help !!!. Looking to buy Apartment in Noida

Hi Prashant,

There are many options available in Noida X-way, Sec 7X and Sec 11X in Noida. All projects have pros and cons.

So before looking for anything find answer for follwoing -

1) When you want to move in this apartment - very imp.
    2) What Area you need -3BHK can vary from 1300 to 1900 sft.
    3) Where would be your work place - Noida, Gurgaon or Delhi
    4) Why you need to be close to Atta market? Least distance frm atta market is sec 15A but in this budget you might only get 1 BHK there

Once you answer these question then choose a good builders like Mahagun, 3C, Purvanchal,Assotech, Gaur and Prateek. Find different projects by these builders in noida region online, compare specs, layouts, unit plans etc. Finalize 3-4 projects and then get expert comments from forum. You ll able to find all pro and cons for any project in Noida on this forum.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks Jabwemet....
      certainly it requires lot of homework before someone actually zero down on 2-3 projects..

1) in 2 years
      2) 1800 > SuperArea > 1500 sq.ft.
      3) Noida
      4) Being shopping and entertainment hub, i dont want to stay too far from Atta.
      Want to avoid NE. looking something between dadri road and Expressway strech.

looking foward for suggestions from forum mates..

Comment

Sectors 100 to 110

Originally posted by prashantmlk View Post
        Thanks Jabwemet....
        certainly it requires lot of homework before someone actually zero down on 2-3 projects..

1) in 2 years
        2) 1800 > SuperArea > 1500 sq.ft.
        3) Noida
        4) Being shopping and entertainment hub, i dont want to stay too far from Atta.
        Want to avoid NE. looking something between dadri road and Expressway strech.

looking foward for suggestions from forum mates..

I guess you should target the area of sector 100,107,110..which are apprx 8 kms from Great India palace mall (adjacent sector 18 atta).Existing metro station (gold course) is appx 4 kms away...47 sector is already inhabited which is adjacent to sector 100/107.Under construction projects in this area range from 4500 to 7000 PSF..in all sizes as you want...3C,Amrapali,Sunworld,ATSare some of the prominent builders having their projects in this area.

The most important thing about this area is that it enjoys double connectivity through expressway as well as dadri road..So best of luch for your home hunting..

Comment

I will not favor pull paar area, the area beyond mahamaya flyover, because of the distance from Noida Sector 18 (the hub of activity --entertainment, commercial, shopping etc). Expressway is for long term. And if someone has budget of Rs 70 lakh then main Noida has many option. You might also check out projects coming up in Noida Sector 32 --Wave City Centre, I am sure as I read somewhere that they have mixed development and will have residential in the project. There are other areas too but do check the developer background

Comment

Koi hamare liye bhi kuch jugad batao

I am looking for a ready 2bhk house for immediate shifting. my budget is 25-30lacs with loan. please suggest. should be near to bus/auto and should be safe for early morning or late night travel. someday my job start very early and someday finish very late.

Comment

Originally posted by AkashBhatt View Post
              Koi hamare liye bhi kuch jugad batao

I am looking for a ready 2bhk house for immediate shifting. my budget is 25-30lacs with loan. please suggest. should be near to bus/auto and should be safe for early morning or late night travel. someday my job start very early and someday finish very late.

Nirman apartments check karo...1400 sq/ft in 30-32 lakhs...
              sector-107 me hain shayad noida ke...google mar lo...

Comment

NIRMAN Construction | Nirman Apartments Noida | Nirman Construction Property India

Comment

Mate, 70 Lakhs are too much money, you will get great apartment of your own choice. Dont panic or rush, take your time & do all research, no need to hurry at all. You will get ATS advantage in Indrapuram or One Hamlet, give them a call & find more info.

I wish I had that much of money but that will just remain a dream , I am also searching some property, can only afford small range project that too on bank loan, again have to go through so much of pain of bad quality of material or delayed possession. So far Unihomes looks under my budget but have heard so many late possession stories that not being able to gather enough courage to put my life time hard earned money on stake.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X