Sort by :
Filter by :
- No sir ur concern is wrong. 1bhk apartments work as studio and get very good rental especially from corporates. so they also get good premium in the market.CommentQuote0Flag
- I don think it would b true any longer for delhi NCR.. During my stay in Mumbai.. only thing thing I could have afford to rent in was 1 bhk From Andheri to Kandiwali. (Initial year of job) Today also many people(young couple/new job) can afford 1 bhk only in just ok to decent areas..
When i moved Indirapuram, I was looking for 2 bhk in decent/premium societies.. The difference in rental of 2 n 3 bhk is only Rs. 2k.
I prefrered to save 2 k pm as we are family of three people.. But could not get any and settled in 3 bhk.. One of my boss who is unmarried and was looking for 1 bhk in IP he could not get as it is not available..
The day is not far for NCR too.. I would say those people are smart who are investing in small houses today as they will get good rental return on 1 to 2 bhk projects in near future (2 to 3 years from now. Smaller house will fetch better ROI.
Originally Posted by vshinde98i want to know whether 1 bhk apartments in the size of 500-700 sqft command less premium than 2 bhk apartments ? My concern is that a 1 bhk apartment is not ideal from living point of view and therefore may command less premium.CommentQuote1Flag
- I agree.. N especially at areas of high density like sector 137.. 1 bhk will always be in demand.. Achha return n low fund blockage rehta hai... If d ambience n furnishing is right.. Im ready to pay 15k p.m. If i hv to...
- 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHk and larger size apartment commands premium in cycle. In better economy, higher size apartment will be in demand and hence premium will be higher. In not so good economy, people will prefer smaller size house and hence premium will be higher in that segment.CommentQuote1Flag
- Le lo bhai.. Jo accha n affordable mile le lo.. :bab (59):CommentQuote0Flag