Hi All,

During my house hunt in noida, I came across a small builder, who purchases small land(500 sq yard for example) and build 3-4 storey towers with 2-3 flats on each floor.

He is building new small project in sec 121, near homes 121, with G+4 floors on each tower, ground will be parking. Current layout has two 1 BHKs & One 2BHK.
1 BHK - 550 sq ft., 2 BHK - 1050 sq ft.(Carpet area)

I had a word with the builder and offered him to purchase the complete floor, provided he customizes the layout. He agreed readily. The total carpet area will be approx 2100 sq ft. in this case.

Now, my concern is location. The project is on main road near homes 121. Shares its wall with an upcoming small project(commercial + residential). According to dealer, the metro to noida extension will go through this road(after 2-3 years).

About builder credibility, I went to another under construction site of the same builder and the quality was good.

The society will not be gated, but guards will be there 24 hours. Possession will be in December this year.

The price quoted to me is 50L. I want advice from senior members.

The price is very good. But I am concerned about location. I am looking for end use(my own) and concerned about living and development in that area.

Thanks
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Could you more tell about the builder. I think location is ok.
    CommentQuote
  • This one is small time builder. Name is Sneh builders.

I am about to book 2 complete floors. One for end use and another for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that builder floor is not allowed in NOIDA.. I might be wrong. u need to check the due dilligence.. 51 Lakhs for 2100 sft sound so cheap.. you get 3000 to 3500 per sft in Indirapuram.. be three times sure about it..

Originally Posted by prashant.b
    This one is small time builder. Name is Sneh builders.

I am about to book 2 complete floors. One for end use and another for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Till now, unlike ghaziabad, builder floors are not allowed in Noida. You should first check before entering this deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arpitk1008
    Till now, unlike ghaziabad, builder floors are not allowed in Noida. You should first check before entering this deal.

i second
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    i second

Me too...............
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

As per my knowledge Floor Registry is not allowed in Noida at any Cost so How a builder is selling floors there. I think it's Lal Dora Land where some one making floors but He can't do floor registry.

In Noida you can do floor registry only in Group Housing Plots.
    CommentQuote
  • It means no bank loan, you have to give hard cash on POA basis.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guyz,

thanks for your concern. I have been on another site by same builder in sec 72. Location is far better than sec 121, but they are already built(only 1 or 2 BHK) and possession will be in march first week.

I think I wrongly mentioned builder floor, actually he is building small flats in that area of land. I will change the thread name. Due to small size or number of floors, I named it as builder floor, but in this case, he will build a single flat on the floor and that too as per my layout.

I am concerned about the location as I heard that metro is not coming to noida extension, and if came then it will not come this way.

Please help..
    CommentQuote
  • req: builder no

hi Prashant,
    can u plz ping me the builder no.? could be interested in this... Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Floor or flat , is it allowed to sell like this in noida ? I thought it was not allowed ! Will he get deal registered in your name for a floor or flat ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi viveksh,

Did u got any info about ragistry price etc...

If yes plz share.
    CommentQuote
  • This seems to be interesting thread. Can anyone cofirm if registry for builder floor/flat is allowed on small flat. My understanding is that there should be some minimum area (much more than 500 sq yard) even if some cooperative society is built. Otherwise, the flat will be available only on GPA and registry will not be allowed.

Please provide comments.
    CommentQuote
  • the noida authority land is on leasehold basis and hence it is legally not possible to sale flats built on such land unless specifically allowed by the authority as in the case of GH scheme.

but many village areas of noida is abadi which is freehold. it is quite likely that someone is making floors on such freehold abadi plots.
    CommentQuote
  • I hope they are not colonizer.......
    CommentQuote