Sort by :
Filter by :
- There are many good options in Noida.. however you really need to do so much research before investing in Noida. if you are not NRI, you can do this research and select the safest project
if NRI & looking a property only for Investment, I would suggest avoid Noida for sometime and go for Gurgoan or any other city.
Originally Posted by niharika1Rupee drop makes realty attractive for NRIs - The Economic Times
Went through this article... went through couple of websites mentioned in this.. was looking for some good investment options in Noida... are these discounts real or are there hidden costs involved.. can anybody help me understand the modus operandi of these sites better
Noida Extension, Greater Noida Property | NCR Property, Best Real Estate Deal in Noida Extension, Greater NoidaCommentQuote1Flag
- Please be more precise with what you want Niharika. I am sure there are many on this forum who would offer useful advice if the right questions are asked. This is as good or worse a time as any. It's futile to try to time the RE market IMHO. At least , the prices are not soaring right now, so in that context you may get a decent deal now.
Please clarify about :
1 ) Budget
2 ) When would you like possession
3) Whether you are looking for end use or investment or a mix of both
4 ) Do you only want to go with Grade A builders or you are open to investing with other builders as well.
Answers to questions such as these can provide good pointers to fellow members to share their knowledge.CommentQuote0Flag
- This is good time for the temporary NRI's to invest in india, the ones who have plans to return.
For the people those who have no intention to settle back in india this is not an opprtunity.CommentQuote1Flag
possession tim is not an issue rite now.. not just investment.. m lookin for a mix of both.. n ofcourse m open to other builders as well if the location I get is worth putting in the money for..CommentQuote0Flag
- Depending on your budget..Wave City Centre is coming up in Noida Sector 32. It has residential and commercial coming up in around 153 acres. Can be one of the options as it is in the centre of Noida unlike other places that are coming far away. Then you should check the developers, location and prices and also look for expected price appreciation (which will depend on location).CommentQuote0Flag
- You can anytime invest in India. It would be beneficial for you and it depends on your budget also. If you have low budget, you can invest in Jaipur, Indore, Agra etc.. Otherwise you can invest in Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi, Mumbai as well. You can avail from both of the reasons. So don't bother.CommentQuote0Flag
- Nobody likes to invest at the peak of bubble. NRI understand it much better than us. All PE funds which were invested in Indian RE since 2004 have exited after booking profit. Just a few PE funds are still struck and badly wounded and trying to make exit.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by aditiindiaDepending on your budget..Wave City Centre is coming up in Noida Sector 32. It has residential and commercial coming up in around 153 acres. Can be one of the options as it is in the centre of Noida unlike other places that are coming far away. Then you should check the developers, location and prices and also look for expected price appreciation (which will depend on location).
It seems that investors will see their money blocked for 10 yrs in this. I doubt if this will appreciate in next 5 yrs except on paper !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Its the best time to invest in India as well as the Dollar to Rupee ratio is on a decline
Get the best ideas to invest from Investment Advisors https://www./HexagonWealthCommentQuote0Flag