Last updated: October 22 2012
12 | Posts
2501 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaypee golf course properties

Hi all,

I am considering purchasing in a golf course property in Jaypee Greens Noida. I believe this will be a decent area to live once the construction is done. I understand that there is uncertainty on that front but let's leave that discussion for another thread.

I am starting this thread to help me and others like me. Here is a list of properties on the golf course:

Knight's Court
    Pavilion Heights
    Pavilion Court
    Kalypso Court
    Imperial Court
    Pebble Court
    Boomerang
    Kallisto Town Homes
    Kingswood Oriental

Please limit the discussion to these properties.

I foresee following discussion topics:

1. Density near each project
    2. Specifications
    4. Price (black and white) (original allotment price and current market price)
    5. Unit size (and variation in it)

Please feel free to add to this list. This would be bought with an eye towards end-use, so please limit discussion of price appreciation to a minimum.

I will periodically update this (original) post and provide a summary of the discussion related to each property. I am also planning to compile spreadsheets to compare various factors.

Thanks.

p.s. I am in no rush to buy. I am just starting research on this topic. So I request all the brokers on the forum to not PM me with offers. I will announce on this thread once I make a decision and will invite offers then. Thanks.

Re : Jaypee golf course properties

Golf facing

Any suggestion on the best golf course-facing property from an investment perspective?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by reversion View Post
      Any suggestion on the best golf course-facing property from an investment perspective?
      Thanks
      Jaypee Greens - The Orchards

Comment

Golf course property

Sorry, my mistake, I meant to as for (on the) golf-course property, NOT golf-facing property.
        Thanks

Comment

Why the discussion has to be limited to only JP Golf properties?
          Logical would be to discuss any Golf course facing property in or around Noida.

Comment

From ur answer it seems that u already have a fairly good knowledge of Jaypee Wish Town golf or golf facing properties

Comment

No, I do not have any idea about JP Golf properties.

What I think is that this thread can be more useful if all Golf properties in and around Noida are discussed in one thread.

Comparisons of such Golf properties can be made by prospective buyers or sellers in terms of price, location etc.

Comment

Sorry, my mistake, I meant to as for (on the) golf-course property, NOT golf-facing property.
                Thanks
                I have a feeling you have a very specific thing in mind.

Can you ask a very pointed question, I will try and answer.

BTW - Orchards is a great property and not the best at this time (from an immediate flip standpoint)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                Last edited October 21 2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Golf course property

Already invested in Orchard...
                  The pointed question is: on a price/ value basis, which on-the-golf-course property do you think will generate the best returns over the next five years?
                  One option I thought of is Pavillion, with the potential of a bounce at the time of delivery. But this will require more capital.
                  The other option is to invest in something like Kristal where a smaller percentage of the total needs to be paid now and hence, the ROI may be better.
                  Confused

Comment

Already invested in Orchard...
                    The pointed question is: on a price/ value basis, which on-the-golf-course property do you think will generate the best returns over the next five years?
                    One option I thought of is Pavillion, with the potential of a bounce at the time of delivery. But this will require more capital.
                    The other option is to invest in something like Kristal where a smaller percentage of the total needs to be paid now and hence, the ROI may be better.
                    Confused
                    Very honestly I believe the best returns will come from the Golf Plots and properties like Pebble/Augusta which are very rare, very posh and extremely aspirational. Even at these high rates (10-12 psf for apartments and 1.8L for plots) they are trading at HUGE discounts to anything comparable (Aralias in Gurgaon for comparable apartments or any good NA sector for comparable plots) - these will be an incomparable living experience, whichever way you look at it and FUNDAMENTALLY are underpriced

Kristal/Kasablanca are a POOR option - read the threads for both and you will know. They are ridiculously loaded for one. Second Jaypee has a history of not putting a brick 2 years after launch for ANY launch and in those 2 years the project just DOES NOT appreciate. Buy these only if you want to live here, no rush for possession, want to cherry pick an apartment, want a spread out capital outlay or have a 5-10 year outlook for returns

PC/PH the problem is (atleast for PC) is that there are issues with the project (layout, final look etc) are not really tops. It is reasonable living (not aspirational) on a Golf Course - so while it will increase in the short term (advanced construction, low loading, near to GC, etc) - I dont see it outperform hugely

Kalypso at 7800 and Imperial at 9000 are still quite reasonable entry points considering they are fairly aspirational and are at a good stage of construction. These more than PC will be the turning point for WT as a whole. I do feel that given a few months of good construction - you can expect good and steady returns (again these are very rare). Infact I counted a whole floor in my tower in 10 days flat which was a FIRST in my few years of observing Kalypso which indicates good construction

Knight at 7200 also has quite a lot of steam left except for some reason Jaypee has slackened on the construction front - however there are some real gems in Knight which if you pick up now in 7200 will get you to 10k in 2 years time (need to be very selective here)

However bro - if you find PC being overbudget etc - I would think all others are even more expensive, is it even pertinent to talk on those?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X