Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Sushil JainHello Guys, what shall be the current prices for JP Noida Plots...
Prices quoted by different brokers are confusing.
pls mentioned what rates brokers are quoting..CommentQuote0Flag
- I was quoted 82K for 209syd NE facing KPII Plot....CommentQuote0Flag
- i was getting 209 sqd corner plot at 51K, as well as 46K for normal plot just a year back. Got carried away by threads quoting Recession expected. Backed out from making a deal. Now again thinking of buying at these rates, now the risk is double as these plots have appreciated a lot. Really confused…?CommentQuote0Flag
- Friends, before I make a comment I should tell you that I hold a plot here from Day one of their launch and my views may be biased. Having said that, in my opinion, this price of 82 K for a NE facing plot is a very good deal, considering the overall prospects. For those who missed the bus a year ago, perhaps this is the 2nd best opportunity to enter this investment. I see a lot of value proposition in these plots. FYI, there was a good run in their prices from Aug 11 to Oct 11 from 65 K odd in Aug to 85 to 95 K (for larger sizes) around Diwali, after which they have taken a breather...so this is THE TIME to enter, lest you should miss the opportunity again.CommentQuote0Flag
- I also have a plot here. Bought in secondary market at 37K+ in August 2010. I think prices here are unreasonably high, mostly because investor class likes to buy plots rather than flats. Although, this does not mean that prices would come down. Investor class will keep preferring plots. So, till the time there is construction on these plots, prices would remain higher than is reasonable for this place.
I am holding on to my unit till possession. I think there is still room for 50% appreciation from this point on.CommentQuote0Flag
- I agree... there is value in Jaypee plots...they are more or less at par with Noida authority plots ...aroungg 1lac psm....if we were to take clue from Gurgaon RE market, gated plotted coummnities command a significant premium over HUDA plots....no reason why Noida will be any different...also i understand the possion is in H2 2012 hence currently supply is in market as investors are exiting....CommentQuote0Flag
- One keeps on receiving random calls from brokers/dealers asking you to sell the plot..just a couple of days back i was offered 88k for my 209 sqy plot in JP wishtown KP-1 .Its biggest USP is that its on 22.5 mts wide road.
I endorse the view that it will surely be atleast 1 lac per sqy at the time of possession.CommentQuote0Flag
- They are actually costlier than authority plots. I think (not sure) plots in sec 108 are 1 lac psm... But if you convert 88 psy to psm it's almost 106 psm... Add to that "other charges" to Jaypee and also maintenance running chargesOriginally Posted by sweetguyI agree... there is value in Jaypee plots...they are more or less at par with Noida authority plots ...aroungg 1lac psm....if we were to take clue from Gurgaon RE market, gated plotted coummnities command a significant premium over HUDA plots....no reason why Noida will be any different...also i understand the possion is in H2 2012 hence currently supply is in market as investors are exiting....CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi, I also have a plot in kp2. I wonder what will happen to this investment if there is a change in government in UP. Will jaypee delay handing over of plots?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by makaaanBuyers beware !!
The main reason why the rates are not appreciating for this township, is thta it lies in river yamuna's catchment area.
End users, please think 10 times before buying your dream home here.
River yamuna is crossed danger level 3-4 times in the last 2 decades.
And with the climate changing across the globe, this might be more frequent.
Jaypee had a good rapport with mayawati govt, and hence got acres of land in noida and greater noida.
Think twice, why such a township has not come up in delhi !! Because its hard to bend rules in delhi and buy land in yamuna river's catchment area.........commonwealth games village was an exception because of the national pride issue............cwg village is also not safe for the same reasons !!
I request to all prospective buyers, to please think about this issue and then only invest your life's savings in your dream home.
Really? That way, on a quick note, all colonies from Model Town to Civil Lines to Gandhi Nagar to Sarita Vihar, which are closer to Yamuna, should have got adversely affected too.
But, wait a minute, the prices in these colonies are no less than 4 to 7 Lacs a sqy, and have only been increasing, and rather handsomely, over the last two decades when yamuna crossed the danger level a few times.
2ndly, why just Jaypee Greens...what about other developments in that part of the e-way?CommentQuote0Flag
- Honestly - it worries me too. Anything on the yamuna side of the expressway is just too close to avoid any serious flood.CommentQuote0Flag
- Makkan bhai.... i think u need to cool down little bit....as u are posting same post in all JP threads.
Relax... why u r worried about JP only... by that logic the whole belt from kalindi kunj to sector 150 should be in danger.. isint it?
I tell u the reality... yes the soil is soft and the water level is very high but JP is taking care of it by good foundation and piling. This is not great... there are technologies to take care of it. Secondly the whole expressway is protected from flooding because of very good embankment which ultimately is going to be the second road also from kalindi kunj to sector 151. Just visit the site and see for yourself and then give the feedback.
If there is massive flooding then other parts of noida and delhi will get first flooded and then will be expresswayCommentQuote0Flag
- why to buy plots at such high prices ? i just received an e-mail from a broker. Jaypee is launching Country homes 2 on 14th april. it is being priced at rs. 30000 / sq yds + a few other charges.CommentQuote0Flag
- what is a country home.
what difference from plot or flat..CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Guys,
Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.
For further discussions, kindly follow the below link