Jaypee Greens Noida Plots [Redirect]

Last updated: March 23 2015
19 | Posts
4537 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaypee Greens Noida Plots [Redirect]

Hello Guys, what shall be the current prices for JP Noida Plots...
    Prices quoted by different brokers are confusing.

Re : Jaypee Greens Noida Plots [Redirect]

Originally posted by Sushil Jain View Post
    Hello Guys, what shall be the current prices for JP Noida Plots...
    Prices quoted by different brokers are confusing.
    pls mentioned what rates brokers are quoting..

Comment

I was quoted 82K for 209syd NE facing KPII Plot....

Comment

i was getting 209 sqd corner plot at 51K, as well as 46K for normal plot just a year back. Got carried away by threads quoting Recession expected. Backed out from making a deal. Now again thinking of buying at these rates, now the risk is double as these plots have appreciated a lot. Really confused…?

Comment

Friends, before I make a comment I should tell you that I hold a plot here from Day one of their launch and my views may be biased. Having said that, in my opinion, this price of 82 K for a NE facing plot is a very good deal, considering the overall prospects. For those who missed the bus a year ago, perhaps this is the 2nd best opportunity to enter this investment. I see a lot of value proposition in these plots. FYI, there was a good run in their prices from Aug 11 to Oct 11 from 65 K odd in Aug to 85 to 95 K (for larger sizes) around Diwali, after which they have taken a breather...so this is THE TIME to enter, lest you should miss the opportunity again.
          Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

I also have a plot here. Bought in secondary market at 37K+ in August 2010. I think prices here are unreasonably high, mostly because investor class likes to buy plots rather than flats. Although, this does not mean that prices would come down. Investor class will keep preferring plots. So, till the time there is construction on these plots, prices would remain higher than is reasonable for this place.

I am holding on to my unit till possession. I think there is still room for 50% appreciation from this point on.

Comment

I agree... there is value in Jaypee plots...they are more or less at par with Noida authority plots ...aroungg 1lac psm....if we were to take clue from Gurgaon RE market, gated plotted coummnities command a significant premium over HUDA plots....no reason why Noida will be any different...also i understand the possion is in H2 2012 hence currently supply is in market as investors are exiting....

Comment

One keeps on receiving random calls from brokers/dealers asking you to sell the plot..just a couple of days back i was offered 88k for my 209 sqy plot in JP wishtown KP-1 .Its biggest USP is that its on 22.5 mts wide road.
                I endorse the view that it will surely be atleast 1 lac per sqy at the time of possession.

Comment

They are actually costlier than authority plots. I think (not sure) plots in sec 108 are 1 lac psm... But if you convert 88 psy to psm it's almost 106 psm... Add to that "other charges" to Jaypee and also maintenance running charges

Originally posted by sweetguy View Post
                  I agree... there is value in Jaypee plots...they are more or less at par with Noida authority plots ...aroungg 1lac psm....if we were to take clue from Gurgaon RE market, gated plotted coummnities command a significant premium over HUDA plots....no reason why Noida will be any different...also i understand the possion is in H2 2012 hence currently supply is in market as investors are exiting....

Comment

Hi, I also have a plot in kp2. I wonder what will happen to this investment if there is a change in government in UP. Will jaypee delay handing over of plots?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X