5 | Posts
3516 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to invest in Noida

I have following questions reg Noida RE

1. Is it the right time to buy in Noida for investment purpose

2. I want to go for 3 BHK . Which location will be better for yieding max returns in 2-3 years time frame

A. Noida - G Noida Expressway - Which sector is going to be lucrative in next 2-3 years .I have heard that Sector 137 is good choice as many companies are going to do their set up in nearby sector 136 & 142

B. What about Sector 7X .As connectivity with main city of Noida & Metro is better

C. Yamuna Expressway - I have learnt that it is potential investment option with current affordable rates

rgds
    sandeep

Re : Where to invest in Noida

Originally posted by sandkhur68 View Post

1. Is it the right time to buy in Noida for investment purpose
    NO for short term (2-3 years)...Yes for long term (5+ years)

2. I want to go for 3 BHK . Which location will be better for yieding max returns in 2-3 years time frame
    Expressway

A. Noida - G Noida Expressway - Which sector is going to be lucrative in next 2-3 years .I have heard that Sector 137 is good choice as many companies are going to do their set up in nearby sector 136 & 142
    Yes, sec-137 is good choice in Noida

B. What about Sector 7X .As connectivity with main city of Noida & Metro is better
    Too many projects...sec-78 has better builders though

C. Yamuna Expressway - I have learnt that it is potential investment option with current affordable rates
    Very long term (10+ years)

rgds
    sandeep

Comment

In Delhi NCR Noida is the best place to invest in. Noida sectors such as 77 onwards are witnessing good construction. The positive is that they are near commercial hub (Sector 18 and Sector 32) so appreciation will be good. Appreciation in these two Noida Sectors will rise from 15,000 per sq.ft. to Rs 25,000 per sq.ft. in 2014. So you may go and check the details, see the location and then decide.

Comment

1. Is it the right time to buy in Noida for investment purpose.
        Agreed with NG1104 min 4 years will be a good period to get best return.

2. I want to go for 3 BHK . Which location will be better for yieding max returns in 2-3 years time frame .
        My choice at this time is Logix Neo world. I have booked couple of units there. Its on Noida Xway on sector 150. Rate offered is 3295 minus some dealer discount and the inaugral discount of Rs 200 is closed as per some brokers.

B. What about Sector 7X .As connectivity with main city of Noida & Metro is better . Yes it seems better.

C. Yamuna Expressway - I have learnt that it is potential investment option with current affordable rates .
        The Logix Neo World is very close to Yamuna expressway so it should be good.

Comment

Why are you promoting Logix Neo in your posts?

Comment

Nothing like that dear.
            Its just that i found that project quite reasonable .
            Plus there is no other property i could find in that rate else where in Xway.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X