Friends, there are a few hundred projects in noida, GN, and NE collectively, but very few among them are RTM.

It will be a great service for all of us if we can enable our members to know which projects are RTM. My humble suggestion is to list those projects which were delivered in the last 6 months, and which are likely to be delivered in 2012.
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Is your blank post symbolic of NO RTM project in Noida, GN, NE
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishi
    Friends, there are a few hundred projects in noida, GN, and NE collectively, but very few among them are RTM.

It will be a great service for all of us if we can enable our members to know which projects are RTM. My humble suggestion is to list those projects which were delivered in the last 6 months, and which are likely to be delivered in 2012.

Kindly mentioned your budget too to get clear and better options.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for RTM 3 BHK around 1500 sqft high rise within 75 lakh - not very fussy about sector, but not in GN
    CommentQuote
  • Projects likely to be delivered in 2012 or in 2013.
    PAN Oasis Sec 70 Noida,
    Prateek Laurel sector 120 Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishi
    I am looking for RTM 3 BHK around 1500 sqft high rise within 75 lakh - not very fussy about sector, but not in GN

Go to sector 62 area u will easily get a RTM within 75 lakhs. The sector is fully occupied and metro will come there for sure.

Dont fall in trap of brokers who will pursue you to buy 3 c or 5 c or jaypee. Dont fall for that trap even if the delivery is promised in next 6 months, after all the promises are meant to be broken.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali sphaire ph1 sector 45 -Dec 2012 (hope so)
    Pan 70 ph1 tower A-D feb 2013
    Home 121 ph1 Dec 2012
    Prateek fedora Sector 61 sep 2012
    Gardania 61 oct 2012
    Omax gradwoods almost ready 2 more months.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes 3C LB 6 months
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    Go to sector 62 area u will easily get a RTM within 75 lakhs. The sector is fully occupied and metro will come there for sure.

Dont fall in trap of brokers who will pursue you to buy 3 c or 5 c or jaypee. Dont fall for that trap even if the delivery is promised in next 6 months, after all the promises are meant to be broken.

Thanks a lot Digvijay. When I ask for RTM, I invariably get answer that possession will be in 2 months- and many such projects have absolutely no hope of possession even in 10 months. Brokers have offered me 16 projects calling them RTM but when I visit there , I do not even find a stray dog around. And once a broker gets your cell number and knows that you are genuine buyer - that is the beginning of monsoon. If you don't pick the phone, brokers call from many other numbers.

Thanks for cautioning me to not fall in the trap. It seems there is an infinite inventory of under construction - at various stages.
    CommentQuote
  • In a project. Some towers may be ready in a year rest the project may take 3 year like take the example for pan sector 70 tower A to D may get ready in year end Dec 2012 but rest tower may take at least 2 to 3 years for completion what broker do show u this project tower A to D and book you in tower F( as no inventry left ther) that take 3 year to get complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gudguy
    Amrapali sphaire ph1 sector 45 -Dec 2012 (hope so)
    Pan 70 ph1 tower A-D feb 2013
    Home 121 ph1 Dec 2012
    Prateek fedora Sector 61 sep 2012
    Gardania 61 oct 2012
    Omax gradwoods almost ready 2 more months.

Prateek Fedora is giving possession of two towers from March 2012 & third tower may be by sep 2012. The rates here are 6200+.

Sector-62 has maximum number of flats in Noida built around 8 to 10 years backs. FAR in most societies is 1.5 against 2.75 presently. Rates could be between 4900-5700. Metro to sector 62 is very likely by 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay

Doo you know of any such deal happened in recent history, or is available? 5000 psf for sector 62 looks impossible to me, unless the quality of the society is pathetic.
    CommentQuote
  • Fatichar bhai just go to 99 acres.com and u will find many brokers number.
    I personally know people who have 3 bhk in sec 62 and they get call from brokers every other day.
    Regarding the societies, all most all are better than what brokers sell as they are less densed, well connected, and populated.
    You want classy stuff invest another 5~10 lacs and get the interiors done.
    Some one said in some forum luxury is in the eye of beholder.
    CommentQuote
  • Gardiana glory sector 46 some towers may be ready till march 2013.
    CommentQuote