Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am a good dealer(to my dad).. :-)

Others all are bad...
    CommentQuote
  • Rex homes noida is a a fraud...
    CommentQuote
  • I am not happy with HOMESEEK, they talk very politly like...sir ji ho jayega, reciept abhee lo mein bheejwa deta hu, BB Agreement mein aaj post kara deta hu, again reciept ...aree sir ye kaise ho gaya mein duplicate copy dubara post kara deta hu, BB agreement tou post ho gaya bla bla blah blah.
    But in real....they never posted or emailed my deposit reciept, the BB agreement was not even ready from Builder.
    But again they good in talking...if you are not serious buyer then just enjoy their HOSTILE talks.
    Good Luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Seniors...can you please suggest a good honest property dealer (kum bolne wala).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by J Chauhan
    Seniors...can you please suggest a good honest property dealer (kum bolne wala).

Try Goldmines associates...they are professionally managed consultants.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai logo u have forgot the CHOR NO 1 "UNICON REAL ESTATE"

Have a look on following links .to verify that they are no1 fruad company in real estate
    Unicon - Fraud - Credit Note
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/12591-fraud-and-threat-by-unicon-real-estate-manager?t=14927
    Fraud Credit Note-Unicon
    unicon dealer fraud
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/Fraud-case-against-2-for-duping-home-buyers-of-lakhs/articleshow/11708270.cms
    unicon Consumer Complaints, Reviews and Information

These are just demo of their fraud .You can take the help of google u will find a lot of information regarding theri fraud.

SO PLEASE BEWARE OF UNICON
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    Plz upload good or fraud broker

icici home search is a good option
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone having good or bad experiences with AllCheckDeals please share with the forum members..
    CommentQuote
  • bricks n mortar is a cheat! Does not return the credit note money...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I use too deal with UNITED ESTATEMART PVT LTD. sec 62 Noida There is an executive Ajit I deal with him only, I bought two three property with him and I want to say he is very nice guy, he had commited credit note for golden palm and he paid three days back his credit note amount, through check I know there Ajit only, really good guy, I think all brokers are not bad my experience with UNITED was very good, His owner is also IIT roorkee passout, so they are very professional.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monanaunihat
    I use too deal with UNITED ESTATEMART PVT LTD. sec 62 Noida There is an executive Ajit I deal with him only, I bought two three property with him and I want to say he is very nice guy, he had commited credit note for golden palm and he paid three days back his credit note amount, through check I know there Ajit only, really good guy, I think all brokers are not bad my experience with UNITED was very good, His owner is also IIT roorkee passout, so they are very professional.

Any contacts details of the M/s United Estate mart or the gentleman, Ajit please? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Om Sai Global do not honour their credit notes. I have been trying to get the % promised to me when I bought the flat, for more than a year now. They use threatening language as well.

Stay away from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Agni property is indiahomes stay away from that
    CommentQuote
  • if i have to vote for fraud broker, i'll vote Agni and Investor clinic.
    CommentQuote