Sort by :
Filter by :
- It depend where u take the property....Definitely one should avoid Noida Extension and Yamuna xpressway where farmers are creating issues...
Noida xpressway looks safe as it has survived worst of times....There are lacs of people who r invested on xpressway and any trouble on xpressway properties would spell doom for Noida which is not possible..
Evem im loking to invest in Logix zest...sec 143...CommentQuote0Flag
- I think you should also look at the properties located in the vicinity of 119/120/121, These are also very promising sectors and right now they are mostly under development phase. So the cost of acquisition may be lesser now than say couple of years down the line.CommentQuote0Flag
- It is true that avoid areas that have witnessed farmer agitation. You might look at the project in Sectors 77 onwards in that budget. They are good habitable sectors and near commercial development of Sector 18 and 32.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sumit1411Hi Members,
I am planning to buy a 2/3 BHK apartment on Noida Expressway. Budget 50 Lacs. But I am confused whether I should wait for election results or not, to buy a property.
What senior member suggest?
Go for a value for money 3 BHK on Noinda Expressway. Price may increase after elections. But only go for a bargain deal since lot of small time investors would be anxious to exit now and could offer you a good deal.
Noida Expressway is one upcoming area in Noida which was unaffected by the farmer agitation last year. So, at least you are safe with investment in that context.CommentQuote0Flag
- If you are a end user. I will suggest buy now. Prices may/may not go down post election for short term. As a end user you will be hardly affected. I feel this is one of the best time to buy a good property in safe areas like expressway....
If you are a investor i suggest avoid. For a good and sound investment you should look for more clarity/certainty in the environment. You may not earn short term profit... but you will not loose either.
So all on your need and risk appetite....CommentQuote1Flag