I got a sms about a new project to be launched by Gulshan Homz in sector 143, prelaunch all incl price of rs 3500. Smallest is 2bhk with 1200 s feet size.

Gulshan Homz has launched yet another Project in Noida. Gulshan Ikebana is located in Sector 143. But the highlight of the property are the amenities and finer detail in common areas.With Gulshan Ikebana, Noida is about to witness a new benchmark in refined living. The property offers three bedroom choices in four sizes. The location of sector 143 offers pristine locales and easy accessibility.But the highlight of the property are the amenities and finer detail in common areas. The Club at Gulshan Ikebana hosts number of recreational facilities such as swimming pool besides the restaurant,a.c. gym, spa, indoor games room and luxurious sprawling welcome lounge. This Club with its manicured lawns promises to be a perfect spot for rejuvenation.

3BHK Flat/Apartment 1340 - 1995 sq.ft x09Rs. 5000 - 5100 x09Rs. 68L - Rs. 1Cr x09
4BHK Flat/Apartment 2300 sq.ft x09 Rs. 5000 x09 Rs. 1.15Cr
Read more
11598 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by noida_prop
    I got a sms about a new project to be launched by Guldhan Homz in sector 143, prelaunch all incl price of rs 3500

smallest is 2bhk with 1200 s feet size.

Cool
    Another project in 143.

other details apart from rate?
    CommentQuote
  • will be soft launched around end of feb. near zest and kaamna, probably will shoq the plot tomorrow.

PLC+IFMS is separate from RS 3500

for 3 days discount of rs 300 willl be availiable, after 3 days it will increase to rs 3800
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm.. Now is a bad time to launch projects...

I think yeh 300 ka discount abhi feb tak chalega...
    CommentQuote
  • 1200 sqft for smallest 2bhk! This is quiet big going by the current trend.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the project name ? Wat size for 3 bhk ? Can u pm me the brokers num ? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    What is the project name ? Wat size for 3 bhk ? Can u pm me the brokers num ? Thanks

Send me pm with the details of broker.
    CommentQuote
  • This is a Rumor I talk personally with Mr. Sanjay Bisht V.P. Marketing there. He says they r not accepting any cheques. The project is coming in future. He says he will take action against the brokers who are collecting cheques without company information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh3005
    This is a Rumor I talk personally with Mr. Sanjay Bisht V.P. Marketing there. He says they r not accepting any cheques. The project is coming in future. He says he will take action against the brokers who are collecting cheques without company information.

thanks Ansh

its a great information .

I was alsointerested in the project and was just wondering whom contact.
    Do let us know when you get some additional info

thanks !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Is Vivante all sold?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indomura
    thanks Ansh

its a great information .

I was alsointerested in the project and was just wondering whom contact.
    Do let us know when you get some additional info

thanks !!!

Sure Indomura Bhai,

I will tell you when got the information.. As Myself and my group friend is intrested to purchase this property.
    CommentQuote
  • can u PM be the agent's details
    CommentQuote
  • Why people ask for agent details? Why not contact the builder directly?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh3005
    Sure Indomura Bhai,

I will tell you when got the information.. As Myself and my group friend is intrested to purchase this property.

Project name??
    CommentQuote
  • There is no plot, no lay out, no rates, no specification, no unit plan and dealers collecting cheques on behalf of Gulshan Homz. As I discussed with one of the dealers who sent me an SMS, they are talking about prelaunch and the prelaunch too is not due on a fix date. I am unable to understand this kind of marketing, low level marketing from good repute builder like GULSHAN HOMZ. I suggest wait and only wait till any builder launches any project officially and then go for buying, so one will be saved from any loss of money, mental peace, time and efforts.
    CommentQuote
  • It has become common in Gurgaon Real estate.
    CommentQuote