I got a sms about a new project to be launched by Gulshan Homz in sector 143, prelaunch all incl price of rs 3500. Smallest is 2bhk with 1200 s feet size.

Gulshan Homz has launched yet another Project in Noida. Gulshan Ikebana is located in Sector 143. But the highlight of the property are the amenities and finer detail in common areas.With Gulshan Ikebana, Noida is about to witness a new benchmark in refined living. The property offers three bedroom choices in four sizes. The location of sector 143 offers pristine locales and easy accessibility.But the highlight of the property are the amenities and finer detail in common areas. The Club at Gulshan Ikebana hosts number of recreational facilities such as swimming pool besides the restaurant,a.c. gym, spa, indoor games room and luxurious sprawling welcome lounge. This Club with its manicured lawns promises to be a perfect spot for rejuvenation.

3BHK Flat/Apartment 1340 - 1995 sq.ft x09Rs. 5000 - 5100 x09Rs. 68L - Rs. 1Cr x09
4BHK Flat/Apartment 2300 sq.ft x09 Rs. 5000 x09 Rs. 1.15Cr
Read more
11600 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lets talk about the loan process and share which bank should be good in terms of less complexity and less processing charges..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GauravDBest
    Lets talk about the loan process and share which bank should be good in terms of less complexity and less processing charges..

According to me HDFC ltd. provides u hassle free loans with competitive Rates of interest.Meanwhile IDBI n PNB housing finance are credible ones but getting deir loans is a cumbersome process with the prevailing BABU attitude in their DNA.Rest is upto ur discretion.Lets get all the bankers in the forum n ask them to share their rates and features so that one can decide accordingly.We should use this media constructively and should not limit ourselves to only buy n sell transactions.I understand this will only sound meaningful to end users and not the brokers/investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hunter2011
    Bhai...pls tell me your budget and pls clear if u r buying as an investor or end user

Personally, I would say Noida Expressway is much better than sector 75. Its connectivity with delhi is good.

If you are fine to wait for development then Ikebana is good.

You may also consider Gulshan Vivante - 1175 - 3 bhk. Vivante's location is best on NE. Also, it has less loading.

Thanx hunter2011 for your suggestion. I am buying as end user. My budget is about 50-57 lac inclusive all. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajg77
    take my advice, dont go for any of Sikka properties. I am part of their facebook grp and builder really sucks. massive delays and unprofessional

Hi dheerajg77,

I was waiting for reply from someone like you as you are one of the senior members of this n had a flat in one of these properties. You might have done a lot of research before investing in any project. Thnx for advice. Will keep in mind..........:)

Regards
    RB
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am in process of talking to the agent/broker for a flat in Gulshan Ikebana. Please give me some advice what should I look/ask from him which is important in future.....

I have heard/seen that we cannot post our email id or contact no. So plz. tell me how can I ask for help if I want some contact no. of agents/broker from the members who have already got booked flats in Gulshan Ikebana. Really very confused.

Regards
    RB
    CommentQuote
  • Invest in Sikka and you'll be left with a sikka :bab (59): . Jokes apart, some people invest in Sikka because it's slow and they don't get demand letters soon. I prefer projects which are done in 4 years plus the 6 months. Rates, really shoot up after you get possession of the property (my real life experience).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajg77
    its debatable but lower floors will always be in demand, no matter what you say. but trend can change anytime, orchards from jp has high plc for top floors.

Wait for 5 years you will see the change.... And moreover i don't know whether u have noticed that previously socities were having 3-4 floors then it moved to 7-10 floors then 14 floors and now 20+ floors is normal in any project launched these days..... Wait for sometime NCR will be full of skyscrapers.... and then higher floors will be more in demand... Who knows 20 floors building might seem to be too small at that time with more high floor scrapers coming in future....
    CommentQuote
  • Bade bhaiya, higher floors would be a damn scary scenario. Hum subko pata hai ki kitni curruption hai hamare desh me. Builders say earthquake resistant buildings when selling to you and me, yet their walls have cracks just after few months of possession. More floors with bad construction and bad quality material will all get passed with rishwat from the big boys and get signature of engineers incharge. Builders don't care if your and my whole family dies with collapse of building. Har*m**oro ko to jail bhi nahi hogi.

Kaash meri aukaat hoti apni kothi kharidne ki to me kabhi bhi flato ke chaakar me na padta.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007
    Bade bhaiya, higher floors would be a damn scary scenario. Hum subko pata hai ki kitni curruption hai hamare desh me. Builders say earthquake resistant buildings when selling to you and me, yet their walls have cracks just after few months of possession. More floors with bad construction and bad quality material will all get passed with rishwat from the big boys and get signature of engineers incharge. Builders don't care if your and my whole family dies with collapse of building. Har*m**oro ko to jail bhi nahi hogi.

Kaash meri aukaat hoti apni kothi kharidne ki to me kabhi bhi flato ke chaakar me na padta.

I agree with your point on corruption here...

Even if you r staying on lower floors say 2nd till 5th or on higher floors 20th and above, in a scenario of earthquake none wud be in a position to get out of the building... Only ground floors people can try and make it to open spaces so it hardly matters floor wise.... For aged people even if they r on 1st floor for them its difficult to rush quickly through stairs as well, as during earthquakes its not advisable to take lifts.

We all know builders r corrupt and still we go and buy flats from them because there is no other option... In today's time to buy a plot and built your own house is next to impossible for a middle class person...that too land is not affordable in city if there is left any...

So whatever floor you may be on all will get equally impacted in case of an earthquake....
    CommentQuote
    Bade bhaiya, higher floors would be a damn scary scenario. Hum subko pata hai ki kitni curruption hai hamare desh me. Builders say earthquake resistant buildings when selling to you and me, yet their walls have cracks just after few months of possession. More floors with bad construction and bad quality material will all get passed with rishwat from the big boys and get signature of engineers incharge. Builders don't care if your and my whole family dies with collapse of building. Har*m**oro ko to jail bhi nahi hogi.

bhai aapko high rise project mein invest nahin karna chaiye tha...Gulshan is very nice builder and i dont doubt the quality of its construction....

agar high rise girega to aapki 2nd floor pe hi naa lolzzzz
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajsgnr
    Hi All,

I am in process of talking to the agent/broker for a flat in Gulshan Ikebana. Please give me some advice what should I look/ask from him which is important in future.....

I have heard/seen that we cannot post our email id or contact no. So plz. tell me how can I ask for help if I want some contact no. of agents/broker from the members who have already got booked flats in Gulshan Ikebana. Really very confused.

Regards
    RB

You may talk to Gulshan Marketing guys directly
    CommentQuote
    Invest in Sikka and you'll be left with a sikka :bab (59): . Jokes apart, some people invest in Sikka because it's slow and they don't get demand letters soon. I prefer projects which are done in 4 years plus the 6 months. Rates, really shoot up after you get possession of the property (my real life experience).

yaar sikka ka bahut mazaak udate hain log .. but its not that bad really .. bana toh raha hee hai .. even though slow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    yaar sikka ka bahut mazaak udate hain log .. but its not that bad really .. bana toh raha hee hai .. even though slow

lol its good for those who want their grand children to get possession ;)

Originally Posted by llimca
    I agree with your point on corruption here...

Even if you r staying on lower floors say 2nd till 5th or on higher floors 20th and above, in a scenario of earthquake none wud be in a position to get out of the building... Only ground floors people can try and make it to open spaces so it hardly matters floor wise.... For aged people even if they r on 1st floor for them its difficult to rush quickly through stairs as well, as during earthquakes its not advisable to take lifts.

We all know builders r corrupt and still we go and buy flats from them because there is no other option... In today's time to buy a plot and built your own house is next to impossible for a middle class person...that too land is not affordable in city if there is left any...

So whatever floor you may be on all will get equally impacted in case of an earthquake....

Tottaly agree, I was just saying buildings made by builders is kinda scary 5 floors or 90. Bohot bhayanak mott hogi if 20 plus floors fall on the body.
    CommentQuote
  • Payment to builder

Hi Guys,

I need a bit of advise if you can help.

Till now I have paid 15% to Gulshans against a demand of 20% by them.

While I paid 5% of the second demand (10% demand) , I had a word with Gulshans marketing guys and they said that 5% you can pay after Gulshan Ikebana gets bank guarantee.

Now I am worried that since it was a verbal commitment they might retract and levy late fee.

Is it normally the case that before bank guarantee we can ask builders to charge 15% only ?

Should I pay them remaining 5% (out of 20%) which I was hoping to get paid from home loan ?

Suggestions are highly valuable.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fivexfive
    Hi Guys,

I need a bit of advise if you can help.

Till now I have paid 15% to Gulshans against a demand of 20% by them.

While I paid 5% of the second demand (10% demand) , I had a word with Gulshans marketing guys and they said that 5% you can pay after Gulshan Ikebana gets bank guarantee.

Now I am worried that since it was a verbal commitment they might retract and levy late fee.

Is it normally the case that before bank guarantee we can ask builders to charge 15% only ?

Should I pay them remaining 5% (out of 20%) which I was hoping to get paid from home loan ?

Suggestions are highly valuable.

Regards

If you have the money, you should pay up since your talk was only verbal. They can probably charge you 18% penalty. If it's not in writing, it never happened.
    CommentQuote