I got a sms about a new project to be launched by Gulshan Homz in sector 143, prelaunch all incl price of rs 3500. Smallest is 2bhk with 1200 s feet size.

Gulshan Homz has launched yet another Project in Noida. Gulshan Ikebana is located in Sector 143. But the highlight of the property are the amenities and finer detail in common areas.With Gulshan Ikebana, Noida is about to witness a new benchmark in refined living. The property offers three bedroom choices in four sizes. The location of sector 143 offers pristine locales and easy accessibility.But the highlight of the property are the amenities and finer detail in common areas. The Club at Gulshan Ikebana hosts number of recreational facilities such as swimming pool besides the restaurant,a.c. gym, spa, indoor games room and luxurious sprawling welcome lounge. This Club with its manicured lawns promises to be a perfect spot for rejuvenation.

3BHK Flat/Apartment 1340 - 1995 sq.ft x09Rs. 5000 - 5100 x09Rs. 68L - Rs. 1Cr x09
4BHK Flat/Apartment 2300 sq.ft x09 Rs. 5000 x09 Rs. 1.15Cr
Read more
11604 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Gulshan is a decent builder and if the location of the project is decent then it can be a good buy at 3600-3700 psf...and if as per reports the minimum entry level is 1200 sq.ft etc then its definitely worth a look

dear zohaib2012,
    you are right, agree with you,
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • It seems that they will laund after the results. If they are launching at the price quoted in the post, then it is comparable Logix Zest
    CommentQuote

In my view, sector 143 is not the place for luxury apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tgupta
    In my view, sector 143 is not the place for luxury apartments.

dear tgupta,
    not agree with you. sector 143, is located on fng, and surrounded with good commercial projects & well connected.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharguru
    dear tgupta,
    not agree with you. sector 143, is located on fng, and surrounded with good commercial projects & well connected.
    regards

my point is - either you have other projects with similiar spec near to your pkace, or you will be interested in some other location which has other similar projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Particulars about the project are still with GC managent. They are not sharing any info right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Internal news is that this is going to be be a luxury project and minimum size is 1200 for a 2bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank GOD for that

I my opinion....launches of LIG and MIG segment shud be banned in Noida region for next 5 years !!!!!

Poori city ka bedha gharak kar diya hai in 500, 800, 900 sq. Feet launches ne.....and 125 flats per acre project ki launches ne

There is enough MIG segment to be absorbed for next decade.

Now every builder should go for
    One NOTCH UP
    Cannot say Premium....but something like SFS in DDA flats....better than HIG...but not premium at all.

And if builders maintain density below 100 per acre.....people will Buy .....

1200-2000 sq.feet
    Less than 100 flats per acre

Is what is needed in the city...
    CommentQuote
  • Rate 3550/-

probable rate is 3550/-

any news regarding rates?

any news regarding rates?
    CommentQuote
  • Discussed with one broker.
    Price - 3600/All inclusive
    Booking amount - 2 Lakh
    Full launch is expected by April.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates about layout , floor plans or launch dates ? @Indiaboy - Also share the broker # - if possible PM me...or post here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indianboy
    Discussed with one broker.
    Price - 3600/All inclusive
    Booking amount - 2 Lakh
    Full launch is expected by April.

Has the bookinng begun ....

Brokers details pl
    CommentQuote
  • No Booking start dear friends all are rumors by brokers. Today I met to Mr. Sanjay Bisht GM. Gulshan Homes... and he denied and tell me that Bookings will be start between 15-25 march as prelaunch. Ya one thing is right that expected rate is Approx. 3600 sq. ft. + IFMS and PLC. but will decide on that time. Sizes will be 1200 sq. ft.+
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh3005
    No Booking start dear friends all are rumors by brokers. Today I met to Mr. Sanjay Bisht GM. Gulshan Homes... and he denied and tell me that Bookings will be start between 15-25 march as prelaunch. Ya one thing is right that expected rate is Approx. 3600 sq. ft. + IFMS and PLC. but will decide on that time. Sizes will be 1200 sq. ft.+

Thanks Ansh !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh3005
    No Booking start dear friends all are rumors by brokers. Today I met to Mr. Sanjay Bisht GM. Gulshan Homes... and he denied and tell me that Bookings will be start between 15-25 march as prelaunch. Ya one thing is right that expected rate is Approx. 3600 sq. ft. + IFMS and PLC. but will decide on that time. Sizes will be 1200 sq. ft.+

Will it be only 3/4 BHK project?
    CommentQuote