I got a sms about a new project to be launched by Gulshan Homz in sector 143, prelaunch all incl price of rs 3500. Smallest is 2bhk with 1200 s feet size.

Gulshan Homz has launched yet another Project in Noida. Gulshan Ikebana is located in Sector 143. But the highlight of the property are the amenities and finer detail in common areas.With Gulshan Ikebana, Noida is about to witness a new benchmark in refined living. The property offers three bedroom choices in four sizes. The location of sector 143 offers pristine locales and easy accessibility.But the highlight of the property are the amenities and finer detail in common areas. The Club at Gulshan Ikebana hosts number of recreational facilities such as swimming pool besides the restaurant,a.c. gym, spa, indoor games room and luxurious sprawling welcome lounge. This Club with its manicured lawns promises to be a perfect spot for rejuvenation.

3BHK Flat/Apartment 1340 - 1995 sq.ft x09Rs. 5000 - 5100 x09Rs. 68L - Rs. 1Cr x09
4BHK Flat/Apartment 2300 sq.ft x09 Rs. 5000 x09 Rs. 1.15Cr
Read more
11600 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by playitwell
    I can share my price for 1340 sqft unit in ikebana. I got it for 4450 bsp under 7th floor. AI comes to be 5300.

May be you have constraints to buy in fresh, in resale good deals in 4600-4650 AI ......800 Rs saving
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    May be you have constraints to buy in fresh, in resale good deals in 4600-4650 AI ......800 Rs saving

Resale is always cheaper but considering the payment for premium and upfront payment made by the seller the amount becomes huge and hence people end up buying in fresh...since its all WHITE :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vini052000
    Resale is always cheaper but considering the payment for premium and upfront payment made by the seller the amount becomes huge and hence people end up buying in fresh...since its all WHITE :)

Premium approx 10L may be an for new buyers but in upfront payment not any difference about 34% in both ...

Very much matters for an enduser of savings of about 750*1340= 10L minimum.
    CommentQuote
    I also got the same deal 10 days back. looked fine to me. I am not sure if it's the best.

It's a decent deal because lots of below 10th units are not even available in the market. Ones who are ready to sell are asking outrageous prices so you got average deal. In 6 months you will smile to yourself about buying it now at this price. People who booked during pre launch thought it was expensive and now 10L to 15L premium is looking fantastic :D
    CommentQuote

Amit bhai is little drunk today :D

Or

He means floors above 11th you can get in resale AI for 4600. ha ha Bhen**** garmi ne f**d ke raakhi hui hai, I don't blame Amit for having couple of beers while posting.
    CommentQuote
  • In resale bsp 4350 any got easily and lease,plc etc will not cost more than 300-350 of any floor unit of first phase ...so it's all comes 4600-4650AI. about 10L less of fresh .

Only problem to new buyers be 9-12 L coloured amount ,if one can manage its be best deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kunal26
    need a unit in ikebana. 1495 or 1695. please let me know in case there are any sellers. also seniors advise me on price

You should easily get park facing middle floors at 4400-4450 bsp plus free car parking. I just bought 5th floor 1695 at 4400 Rs bsp plus 40 Rs brokerage from indrapuram broker.
    CommentQuote
    In resale bsp 4350 any got easily and lease,plc etc will not cost more than 300-350 of any floor unit of first phase ...so it's all comes 4600-4650AI. about 10L less of fresh .

Only problem to new buyers be 9-12 L coloured amount ,if one can manage its be best deal.

Amit bhai wo suhaane din gaye mere dost pichle mahine lolz. Aaj kal dealer tanka laga kar new buyers ko resale me 4400 to 4500 BSP pe bech rahe hai floors below 7th. I recently called up few brokers and saale new bakraa samaj kar bol rahe 4500 BSP and 20 to 40 rs niche karwane ki try karege but no guarantee :D. Unfortunately, we have to buy/sell through these brokers and they know it so.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007
    Amit bhai wo suhaane din gaye mere dost pichle mahine lolz. Aaj kal dealer tanka laga kar new buyers ko resale me 4400 to 4500 BSP pe bech rahe hai floors below 7th. I recently called up few brokers and saale new bakraa samaj kar bol rahe 4500 BSP and 20 to 40 rs niche karwane ki try karege but no guarantee :D. Unfortunately, we have to buy/sell through these brokers and they know it so.

You may be correct ,I have checkout rates only 20-25 days back when my friend looking a unit!!!!

But is it really 4400-4500 bsp?
    CommentQuote
  • 4500 bsp only for floors below 6 then 4400 till floor 12 then 4300 for floors above 12
    CommentQuote
    You may be correct ,I have checkout rates only 20-25 days back when my friend looking a unit!!!!

Bhai prices going up or down majorly depend on brokers for the good location and projects like Ikebana. Let's say I m in market for a unit, if all the brokers are singing same song then I as buyer don't have a choice. I am sure there are desperate sellers but we never find them.
    CommentQuote
    I also got the same deal 10 days back. looked fine to me. I am not sure if it's the best.

being offered 4375 for 9th floor park facing plus plc is it a good deal? have a problem playing premium since i would be taking loan. do people take all white?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kunal26
    being offered 4375 for 9th floor park facing plus plc is it a good deal? have a problem playing premium since i would be taking loan. do people take all white?

well keep searching. its the same old story. u wanna sell they say 4250. u wanna buy they say 4400-4450. baaki vlord jee is gyan lelo kunal :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vlord0007
    Bhai prices going up or down majorly depend on brokers for the good location and projects like Ikebana. Let's say I m in market for a unit, if all the brokers are singing same song then I as buyer don't have a choice. I am sure there are desperate sellers but we never find them.

vlord jee. saare broker aapko zyada price aur humein less price kyun batate hain. please impart some knowledge :p
    CommentQuote

doubt price this much. guess around 4300-4350 for sure.
    CommentQuote