Hi guys, please advice on where to buy apartment in noida or Noida Expressway which could be used for living and increase as investment over the years.

Budget : 30 to 50 lacs
Possession can be 1 year from now
No size prefference

Main thing is, I am looking for investment property so I need the prices to increase in one or two years.
I invested in Noida Extension 6 years ago and it's still at same price.
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sahi hai Bhai.............
    "JAMES BOND KO BHI ADVICE CHAHIYE HOTI HAI" RE cheez hi aisi hai. :D

1 year is a small time for your target date of possession.
    meaning you have to look at resale options only.

In your budget go for any resale project (1-3BHK) in sector 137 eg. logix blossoms county or in sector 168 eg. paras seasons.
    though it may not be exactly 1 year (possession shall be around 18-20 months) but you wont repent as these are among VFM projects on Noida eway.
    CommentQuote
  • Or go for jaypee greens kosmos 1200 sqft... Pakka 50% ki appreciation milegi in 3-4 years..
    N if u r lucky it can turn into gold!
    CommentQuote
  • my vote goes to Lotus Panache...
    CommentQuote
  • PAN Oasis (Sector 70)
    CommentQuote
  • I would recommend Unihomes-I
    CommentQuote
  • Paras tierea
    CommentQuote
  • u can check some new project with good appriciation values too, you will not have to invest a lot in this scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • Check Noida Sectors 74-78.

Check Noida Sectors 74-78. Appreciation in Sector 74-78 will be good as these Sectors are almost at the heart of Noida and these sectors are close to commercial hub of Noida that is Sector 18. Then we have Sector 32 coming up that will witness mixed use development as we have Wave City Centre (153 acre). The average commercial price in Noida Sector 18 is Rs. 15000 per sq. ft. that is further expected to go upto 25000 per sq. ft. by 2014. The same price movement is expected in Sector 32, City Center. Even we look at the prices in these sectors almost all projects in these sectors were launched at 2600 to 3000 rate and now almost all projects are quoting 3800 to 4300. When prices of surrounding projects go up, remaining projects also hike prices, regardless of whether the demand is there as otherwise new customers have a clear cut way to find out that the project is not selling.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    Sahi hai Bhai.............

In your budget go for any resale project (1-3BHK) in sector 137 eg. logix blossoms county or in sector 168 eg. paras seasons.
    though it may not be exactly 1 year (possession shall be around 18-20 months) but you wont repent as these are among VFM projects on Noida eway.

I can handle maximum 2 year time for possession. Please suggest if there's any better deal for cheaper. Also, I am buying this to live but I want this to increase like investment also. Thanks for your advice in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jamesbondc

Main thing is, I am looking for investment property so I need the prices to increase in one or two years. I invested in Noida Extension 6 years ago and it's still at same price.

Hi,, which project in NE you invested in 6 year back... i guess so called NE come in 2010 only... before that only authority related 4 different scheme come in that location.

BHS09 scheme for built-up house 120sqm in sector 3
    XT001 scheme for Plot in Sector 3
    RPS0109 scheme for plots in sector 2
    30sqm EWS flats in Sector 3

all have appreciated more.. Did I miss anything in above list..????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Hi,, which project in NE you invested in 6 year back... i guess so called NE come in 2010 only... before that only authority related 4 different scheme come in that location.

BHS09 scheme for built-up house 120sqm in sector 3
    XT001 scheme for Plot in Sector 3
    RPS0109 scheme for plots in sector 2
    30sqm EWS flats in Sector 3

all have appreciated more.. Did I miss anything in above list..????

Crossing Republic, they were about 30 5 or 6 years ago and 31 now. Money block and now bad roads from Shaberi gao and possible dumping zone coming rates might not increase for another 3 to 5 years. Most residents here are Janta flat owners from Noida who are on rent at Crossing. It feels like rikshaw wale log rehte ho in Crossing :D

Anyways, Please stay on topic.

I can wait 2 years for possession and don't want to make the same mistake again. Can you guys advice me on a good location for apartment which I can live in and in few years sell for little bit of profit ? Thanks a lot bhai log.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    Sahi hai Bhai.............

Anyone know the current price of Logix Blossoms County 1st or 2nd floor. The lady I called she said all sold out and price is above 4000 per sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jamesbondc
    Crossing Republic, they were about 30 5 or 6 years ago and 31 now. Money block and now bad roads from Shaberi gao and possible dumping zone coming rates might not increase for another 3 to 5 years. Most residents here are Janta flat owners from Noida who are on rent at Crossing. It feels like rikshaw wale log rehte ho in Crossing :D

Anyways, Please stay on topic.

I can wait 2 years for possession and don't want to make the same mistake again. Can you guys advice me on a good location for apartment which I can live in and in few years sell for little bit of profit ? Thanks a lot bhai log.

It seems you don't know anything about crossing republik. The residents are not from Noida Janta flats but the people who are intelligent enough to spend money for good lifestyle and bigger houses rather than small ghoslas in the heart of city. Just fyi, i have rented out my 2 BHK to a young couple working in IT company. They are waiting for the possession of their flat in CR. I know many of my friends from TCS, HCL and NTPC who have bought apartments there for self use. There are 200 apartments booked by NTPC employees in one society (i would like to name that society here)..and another thing the rate of commercial has gone upto 16,500 psq..nobody would like to purchase commercial space at that price if he has to cater to Janta flats people...Just wait for 3 years are you will see good appreciation here...By the way which 5 star locality you have made your investment...
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

Upcoming projects in Greter Noida on Yummuna Express is better option than Crossing Republic if you have limited budget and looking for investment.

Looking for investment avoid Crossing republic.
    looking for RTM for self use only then go inside Crossing republic.
    CommentQuote
  • a colleagues friend was offering his for Rs. 3200/. +extra charges just recently. I'll check with him what happened finally & how much could he actually manage. If you also plan to buy LBG dont give anything more than 3200 psf.

Originally Posted by jamesbondc
    Anyone know the current price of Logix Blossoms County 1st or 2nd floor. The lady I called she said all sold out and price is above 4000 per sqft.
    CommentQuote