Noida’s real estate has seen a boost since the time Metro connectivity was added to the place. It was in people’s itinerary for a long time but with Metro news, people have even started investing in places which were seen as far off a few years back. As Noida-Greater Noida expressway added teeth to real estate here, Metro has done exactly the same and in fact enhanced the chances of more and more movement.
The effect was witnessed with the entry of India’s leading developers like DLF and Unitech, which launched project in Sectors 59 and 62 considered Noida’s IT sectors. However, the only commercial sector that has gained a name of its own in Noida till now is Sector 18. Everyone from young to old waits for weekends to hit the place for recreational activities and weekend shopping. That is the reason that malls such as Centrestage Mall and Great India Place have gained prominence. Because of this huge potential, the sector never goes out of the radar of developers who look for every opportunity to get a cake of this pie. Recent addition to this area is the announcement of Wave One --- an integrated complex having retail, offices and cinemas – that is coming up near Centrestage Mall and Raddisson hotel. Then there is Wave 1st Silver Tower located at the intersection of major access roads of Sector 18 market, Noida. And we have Mall of India also coming up adding competition to the malls.
Now the new addition to the commercial hub is the Sector 32, which has recently witnessed the coming up with mega commercial cum residential project in Sector 32 christened as Wave City Centre and also a project by Logix group. These two projects are definitely going to change the way commercial property is seen in Noida. Not only will the commercial property residential property too gain from it. The way coming up of sector 18 changed the residential scenario of adjoining sectors, sector 32 will see the prices soaring in the sectors near it.
Prices will tend to gain not only because of sector 32 but also because of the activities being carried out in Sector 18, which is very close by. In the recent past Noida sector 18 has seen frenetic developments to make it the hotspot of commercial activity. Some of the malls built here changed the people shop and spend their weekends at the entertainment park. The roads have been re-laid and made traffic signal free. The whole look of this area is not a grain lesser than what we experience abroad.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • kumardeepak ji, Thanks for the info.

I notice you 'cover' Wave Infra exceedingly well on IREF. If you have 'some' connection with Ponty Chaddi, I kindly please request you to spread the word to him that he has forgotten to allot plots in Wave City-NH24 for past 7 years.
    Thanks for your genuine help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vicky6
    kumardeepak ji, Thanks for the info.

I notice you 'cover' Wave Infra exceedingly well on IREF. If you have 'some' connection with Ponty Chaddi, I kindly please request you to spread the word to him that he has forgotten to allot plots in Wave City-NH24 for past 7 years.
    Thanks for your genuine help.

Sir I do not have any connection with anyone I only write about my feelings on Delhi NCR. Luckily I prefer Noida and have opinion on various areas in Noida. It is as simple as that. Most of the time I write about 7x sectors without naming any one developer. Then I have views on Noida Extension and expressway or Gurgaon etc etc. I try and avoid taking names.
    CommentQuote
  • The Wave-One commercial/office has been ready for last several months. the building looks good, the location is just UNBEATABLE in entire NCR...then why it is STILL vacant. Why no corporate has moved to this office space. its baffling. what has gone wrong? has Wave sold it entirely to small investors in small pieces? Is so, its very bad. if not the is it because that ponty is so notorious that corporates dont want to have a deal with him,

If such a RTM ans superbly located commercial from wave has failed then what exceptations one can have from wave city centre where nothing has been done and CBI is after ponty.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_Singh
    The Wave-One commercial/office has been ready for last several months. the building looks good, the location is just UNBEATABLE in entire NCR...then why it is STILL vacant. Why no corporate has moved to this office space. its baffling. what has gone wrong? has Wave sold it entirely to small investors in small pieces? Is so, its very bad. if not the is it because that ponty is so notorious that corporates dont want to have a deal with him,

If such a RTM ans superbly located commercial from wave has failed then what exceptations one can have from wave city centre where nothing has been done and CBI is after ponty.

Sir if i am not wrong Wave One is not ready as yet leave alone of it being RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumardeepak
    Sir if i am not wrong Wave One is not ready as yet leave alone of it being RTM.

I thinks there are many wave-one.
    The one i'm talking about is the tall bldg just right at the sec-18 Metro. Its RTM.

Any ways....selling office space to retails buyer might benefit the under confident builder but not the buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • FYI thats not wave-1. Its called wave silver tower
    CommentQuote