Dear Experts,

I am planning to book a flat in sector 7x noida...Although rates are sky touching but still after reading vaious threads it seems still it is not too late to book a flat. Can anyone please advise me about the rates forecast in these sectors - currently it is 4000 - 5000 psf.

Please advise on what would be the rate going forward - should I wait or buy???..

Thanks in advance..

- SB
Read more
Reply
208 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Expect no more than the return of bank FD on your investment and that is 9-10% yearly return before tax.

    If you get more profits, then consider it as a bonus.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks ThePunjabi,

    does that mean the property in these sector will be sold up to 5500 psf in next one year?


    Regards..
    CommentQuote
  • Wise expectation Punjabiji :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Expect no more than the return of bank FD on your investment and that is 9-10% yearly return before tax.

    If you get more profits, then consider it as a bonus.


    dear punjabi

    i do not agree with ur predictions/ calculations as explained below

    unit booked in mar 11 of size 2850 sf is selling in resale at a premium of ts 1000/ psf ( mind u it's the resale rate and not builder rate which is higher by another rs 600/ -sft). the investor has so far paid rs 50.0 lacs to the builder. the investor is earning a profit of rs 28.50l over a period of one yr. a fd on the invested amount would have given u an annual return of rs 4.50 lacs (9%) or 5.0 lacs (10%)

    regards

    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sid,

    U r refering to which project?






    Originally Posted by sids69
    dear punjabi

    i do not agree with ur predictions/ calculations as explained below

    unit booked in mar 11 of size 2850 sf is selling in resale at a premium of ts 1000/ psf ( mind u it's the resale rate and not builder rate which is higher by another rs 600/ -sft). the investor has so far paid rs 50.0 lacs to the builder. the investor is earning a profit of rs 28.50l over a period of one yr. a fd on the invested amount would have given u an annual return of rs 4.50 lacs (9%) or 5.0 lacs (10%)

    regards

    sids
    CommentQuote
  • same question again .
    which project in noida has given +1000 appreciation in less than a year.
    CommentQuote
  • Many prpjects..Mahagun Moderene, Prateek Wisteria, Sunshine Helios, Assotech Windosr Court, Sethi mAx Royal, Aditya celebrity homes in 7x and same on EW like Paras Teiera. Purvanchal,Gulshan Vivante and list goes on...

    alomst a year back (13-14 months) say till Sep Oct 10 rates in 7x and ew for most of the projects were around 2800 all inclusive and now more than 4000 with seperate / increased parking + extra lease rent + extra PLC ...



    Originally Posted by Titlee
    same question again .
    which project in noida has given +1000 appreciation in less than a year.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

    Those books their flat between march2010 to June 2011 are getting good return. Because there was a huge change in Demand after noida Extn. Issue so Builders revise there rates Frequently. But If you look since Sep. 2011 there is not so much changes in price list from builder side.

    My prediction for 70x Sector's are that at the time of offer of possession the price will be between 5500-6500 sq. ft. depend on location and builder reputation. If you purchased today at average rate of 4200 sq. ft. then after 3 years you will get appreciation approx. 30-40% which is equal to 10-12% P.A.

    This is my personal opinion as per my knowledge.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh3005
    Dear Friends,

    Those books their flat between march2010 to June 2011 are getting good return. Because there was a huge change in Demand after noida Extn. Issue so Builders revise there rates Frequently. But If you look since Sep. 2011 there is not so much changes in price list from builder side.

    My prediction for 70x Sector's are that at the time of offer of possession the price will be between 5500-6500 sq. ft. depend on location and builder reputation. If you purchased today at average rate of 4200 sq. ft. then after 3 years you will get appreciation approx. 30-40% which is equal to 10-12% P.A.

    This is my personal opinion as per my knowledge.


    Even at 12% rate which is inline wiyh bank loan rate, it comes to 5900 after 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    same question again .
    which project in noida has given +1000 appreciation in less than a year.


    Many guys who purchased flat in March - July 2600/psf in Noida.. are now getting deal in between 3600+ so this figure 1000 is crossed :)
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaii logon,

    if property gives FD returns, still good for long term.

    1. You can sell 3 years after possession and reinvest in a house, without having to pay tax. But in FD, so have to pay tax, whenever it matures.

    2. Property gives rent. Not FD.

    3. At such a time when supply is huge, good units can be bought by paying small premium, a few 100 psf. But when delivered, premium for better units will be in 1000s psf.

    4. Sometimes some events occur, which suddenly push the prices of property to the next level. e.g. metro. (need not be double, but may be up by say 30%). No such possibility for FD.

    5. Inflation: High inflation will diminish FD returns. Whereas property prices adjust themselves in line with inflation.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls donot be annoyed if i am asking stupid questions.

    Q1. Just wandering that if rates can shoot up in adjoining region by NE issue, what shall happen when NE issue will be solved. Do you expect another correction (negative) in whole 5x, 7x, 1xx region once NE supply comes again.

    Q2. Your forecast of rate between 5500-6500 is on what assumption. with NE supply or without NE supply.




    Originally Posted by ansh3005
    Dear Friends,

    Those books their flat between march2010 to June 2011 are getting good return. Because there was a huge change in Demand after noida Extn. Issue so Builders revise there rates Frequently. But If you look since Sep. 2011 there is not so much changes in price list from builder side.

    My prediction for 70x Sector's are that at the time of offer of possession the price will be between 5500-6500 sq. ft. depend on location and builder reputation. If you purchased today at average rate of 4200 sq. ft. then after 3 years you will get appreciation approx. 30-40% which is equal to 10-12% P.A.

    This is my personal opinion as per my knowledge.
    CommentQuote
  • Will easily cross 6000 in 3 years

    It has nothing to do with NE now...Even today Price in sec 50 is around 6500-7000 which is just 1km from 7x sectors.... Once these 7x flats will be delivered by builders and 7x becomes livable, we can expect in 3 years of time price will be easily shooted to 6000+.

    So if anybody buys it at 4000 today ..I believe three years from now which is feb 2015 , he/she can easily fetch 50% appreciation and above that will be a bonus.

    So 16-17% per year is definite.. and good projects and good locations will be giving 10% extra...I am not considering things like metro coming to 7x etc etc..
    CommentQuote
  • logic of 7x pricing

    yaar jo poocha hai uska jawab do. Point se idhar-udhar mat bhatko.

    dekho 6months nahi to 9 months................
    NE ki problem ka solution to hoga hi na. Tab kya hoga 5x, 7x, 11x sector projects ki pricing ka. Bas yahi Q poocha hai brother.

    Jis logic se Noida 7x sectors ki price increase hui hai usi logic se price reduce hogi ya nahi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Titlee
    yaar jo poocha hai uska jawab do. Point se idhar-udhar mat bhatko.

    dekho 6months nahi to 9 months................
    NE ki problem ka solution to hoga hi na. Tab kya hoga 5x, 7x, 11x sector projects ki pricing ka. Bas yahi Q poocha hai brother.

    Jis logic se Noida 7x sectors ki price increase hui hai usi logic se price reduce hogi ya nahi.

    NE problem ke baad panic buying hui, isliye price rise hui.

    Reduce tabhi hogi ahar panic selling hogi. Which looks difficult, unless some -ve economic trigger. After NE clearence, prices should stagnate for under construction projects, and slowly appreciate for projects approaching RTM status.
    CommentQuote