Dear Experts,

I am planning to book a flat in sector 7x noida...Although rates are sky touching but still after reading vaious threads it seems still it is not too late to book a flat. Can anyone please advise me about the rates forecast in these sectors - currently it is 4000 - 5000 psf.

Please advise on what would be the rate going forward - should I wait or buy???..

Thanks in advance..

- SB
Read more
208 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by varunnoida
    2 years ago my brother booked a flat in sector 76 with rate 2900 + pLC + parking etc. It costed around 3300 all inclusive.
    Now 15 days ago I checked with broker as buyer so, he was ready to give following rates to us
    3800 + PLC+ parking etc
    (although he quoted 4200 in starting but after bargaining he come down to 3800 )
    So it is around 4150 all inclusive.

Mind it that was the rate of new flat not in resale. I think in resale it will be available in 4000 per sq ft.

Builder and brokers are increasing rates by there self. But after 2 years from now there will be around 10000 flats ready in sector 7X. I don't think that their rates will be more than 6000 per sq ft.

Yes Mahagun maple's rates are above 7000 per sqft but is quality is different from 7x flats.
    Moreover, as of now there are not much options of new available for new buyer.
    But after 2 years there will be 10000 new flats only in this small region.

What u people say about this ??

but i agree with you rates would be 5500-6000 at the time of possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Eg is Dwarka and Rohini in Delhi.....just check out prices of any of sectors in these areas......There is a clear gap between demand and supply........all proejcts won't be RTM in single go.......

Investors also are of different types

1. End users
    2. Investors who sell before possession
    3. Investros who wait for good price or as and when they req money sell
    4. Investors who want to rent out. and get rental incomes

etc etc.

So to assume all 20000 flats in 7X will come in resale is wishful thinking. and to assume all 20K will come in market at the same time is also thinking too positive. The delivery will be staggerred over 3-5 year starting with smaller proejcts and moving to giants like supertech north eye. and then market dynamics will take over I don't think there will so much supply in resale that prices will actually start falling.

Imagine a buyer who has bought in 2010 June at 2500-2700 is getting around 4000 which is around 50-60% appreciation in 2 years not bad at all and we all know RTM projects always command more premium and under construction proejcts.

so we might find an amrapali rTM going at 6000 and a moderene underconstrcuion at 5000 or vice versa.

my 2 cents

Originally Posted by varunnoida
    2 years ago my brother booked a flat in sector 76 with rate 2900 + pLC + parking etc. It costed around 3300 all inclusive.
    Now 15 days ago I checked with broker as buyer so, he was ready to give following rates to us
    3800 + PLC+ parking etc
    (although he quoted 4200 in starting but after bargaining he come down to 3800 )
    So it is around 4150 all inclusive.

Mind it that was the rate of new flat not in resale. I think in resale it will be available in 4000 per sq ft.

Builder and brokers are increasing rates by there self. But after 2 years from now there will be around 10000 flats ready in sector 7X. I don't think that their rates will be more than 6000 per sq ft.

Yes Mahagun maple's rates are above 7000 per sqft but is quality is different from 7x flats.
    Moreover, as of now there are not much options of new available for new buyer.
    But after 2 years there will be 10000 new flats only in this small region.

What u people say about this ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Eg is Dwarka and Rohini in Delhi.....just check out prices of any of sectors in these areas......There is a clear gap between demand and supply........all proejcts won't be RTM in single go.......

1. End users

etc etc.

So to assume all 20000 flats in 7X will come in resale is wishful thinking. and to assume all 20K will come in market at the same time is also thinking too positive. The delivery will be staggerred over 3-5 year starting with smaller proejcts and moving to giants like supertech north eye. and then market dynamics will take over I don't think there will so much supply in resale that prices will actually start falling.

Imagine a buyer who has bought in 2010 June at 2500-2700 is getting around 4000 which is around 50-60% appreciation in 2 years not bad at all and we all know RTM projects always command more premium and under construction proejcts.

so we might find an amrapali rTM going at 6000 and a moderene underconstrcuion at 5000 or vice versa.

my 2 cents

Very Analytical Ram Bharose ji :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Eg is Dwarka and Rohini in Delhi.....just check out prices of any of sectors in these areas......There is a clear gap between demand and supply........all proejcts won't be RTM in single go.......

1. End users

etc etc.

my 2 cents

As I told earlier my brother booked the flat, so I came to know following data from him,

Booked in August 2010 with rate 3300 all inclusive
    Now getting resale options of 4000 all inclusive

Profit 700 per sq ft
    Plot size 1075 sq ft
    So profit
    1075*700 = 752500

Now, in last 2 year in terms of interest he has already paid 2.5 Lacs.
    The cash he had given 2 years ago would have given him interest of 1 Lac.

So final profit in 2 years = 7.5 -1 -2 = 4.5 lacs

He is a NRI, so I have not included rent amount. Otherwise he would have paid more 3 to 4 lacs in rent.

And project possession is next year by august and I think that will also delay by 6 moths minimum.
    CommentQuote
    As I told earlier my brother booked the flat, so I came to know following data from him,

Booked in August 2010 with rate 3300 all inclusive
    Now getting resale options of 4000 all inclusive

Profit 700 per sq ft
    Plot size 1075 sq ft
    So profit
    1075*700 = 752500

Now, in last 2 year in terms of interest he has already paid 2.5 Lacs.
    The cash he had given 2 years ago would have given him interest of 1 Lac.

So final profit in 2 years = 7.5 -1 -2 = 4.5 lacs

He is a NRI, so I have not included rent amount. Otherwise he would have paid more 3 to 4 lacs in rent.

And project possession is next year by august and I think that will also delay by 6 moths minimum.

Varun.....Rates 2 yrs back of this area was around 2800 all inclusive....I have many friends booked at that rate between july'10 to nov'10.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish199
    Varun.....Rates 2 yrs back of this area was around 2800 all inclusive....I have many friends booked at that rate between july'10 to nov'10.

I dont understand from where u are getting false information, u have many friends but here as i told my brother is NRI so he was in us and i booked the flat. this is the complete detail,

20 august 2010 == booking date

area 1075
    rate sq ft 2750
    other charges = 505000
    total cost

So All inclusive rate = 3219
    with in 45 days 886875 Rs was gone

I myself did the booking in amrapali's office in sec 62.
    CommentQuote
    I dont understand from where u are getting false information, u have many friends but here as i told my brother is NRI so he was in us and i booked the flat. this is the complete detail,

20 august 2010 == booking date

area 1075
    rate sq ft 2750
    other charges = 505000
    total cost

So All inclusive rate = 3219
    with in 45 days 886875 Rs was gone

I myself did the booking in amrapali's office in sec 62.

This means you got a high rate. My friend got a all inclusive rate of 3000 psf in mahagun moderne for size 1250 in October 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes in deed you did not negotiate much...My friends have booking for 2800 AI in Mahagun Moderene, 2700 in Sethi Max Royal and 2900 in Sunshine Helios, Gardenia Golf City 2900 in Sep - Nov 2010.

Originally Posted by deltaa
    This means you got a high rate. My friend got a all inclusive rate of 3000 psf in mahagun moderne for size 1250 in October 2010.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deltaa

It's your wish to consider what are the facts. I spent around 1 month at that time and inquiring the rates and all in every society in sec 76,74,78,75 and then did the booking. So, high rates were not the option.

Thing is that people here are making false assumption some are saying thier friends got the rate 2700 & now u are saying ur frind got rate 3000.

I think is difference in dates also.

At that time i did all for my brother and now doing for mine. thats why I have all the data in mails from mahagun, supertech amrapali etc.

Do one thing go and check your friends docs. I think you are confused about prices or dates
    What I posted above is correct data from the receipt.
    CommentQuote
    It's your wish to consider what are the facts. I spent around 1 month at that time and inquiring the rates and all in every society in sec 76,74,78,75 and then did the booking. So, high rates were not the option.

Thing is that people here are making false assumption some are saying thier friends got the rate 2700 & now u are saying ur frind got rate 3000.

I think is difference in dates also.

At that time i did all for my brother and now doing for mine. thats why I have all the data in mails from mahagun, supertech amrapali etc.

Do one thing go and check your friends docs. I think you are confused about prices or dates
    What I posted above is correct data from the receipt.

Again you are mistaken.
    If someone booked in Aug 2010, they might have got at 2700 in Mahagun. My friend got booked in October for 3000. It also depends on the negotiation. He just got Rs 50 discount.

I myself booked Antriksh Golf View 2 in March 2011 for 2900 all inclusive.
    Now its up to you to believe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deltaa
    Again you are mistaken.
    If someone booked in Aug 2010, they might have got at 2700 in Mahagun. My friend got booked in October for 3000. It also depends on the negotiation. He just got Rs 50 discount.

I myself booked Antriksh Golf View 2 in March 2011 for 2900 all inclusive.
    Now its up to you to believe.

No, its not the matter of negotiation, its the matter of incomplete knowledge. As I said earlier post the complete detail , on which date your friend booked the flat and what was the breakup BSP , PLC, Parking etc.

You have have same misconception like others have regarding 76 sector projects , it might be possible that after some time like many other people, you will be found saying - "2 years ago rate was 2700 all inclusive"

Check the complete breakup from your friend and post here.
    CommentQuote
    like others have regarding 76 sector projects

Any examples

AI = Total cost (includes everything that one has to pay except registry & service tax)/ total built up area

When i specify total cost, i include registry and stamp duty (at current rate) as well.
    When i specify AI, it excludes registry/stamp duty
    CommentQuote
  • I am not a moderator but trying to avoid these personal conflicts here. Guys, we are discussing the subject of anticipated resale prices in sector 7X and we ended up seeing the one to one pointers on who bought at what price and proving everyone a point.
    End of the day, if you have invested in 2010 in this region, you will gain for sure with small percentages here and there.

Let's come back to the same point o expected resale prices at the time of possession. I guess by mid 2014 or so, the prices shall be around 7000 Rs/sqft in this region for RTM obviously taking all facts into consideration

1. Builder reputation and construction quality
    2. Location and facilities
    3. Availability of the project in open market (people willing to sell it off)
    4. Market Dynamics :) which is very important

Let's stick to an open and healthy discussion and avoid personal feuds.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    I am not a moderator but trying to avoid these personal conflicts here. Guys, we are discussing the subject of anticipated resale prices in sector 7X and we ended up seeing the one to one pointers on who bought at what price and proving everyone a point.
    End of the day, if you have invested in 2010 in this region, you will gain for sure with small percentages here and there.

Let's come back to the same point o expected resale prices at the time of possession. I guess by mid 2014 or so, the prices shall be around 7000 Rs/sqft in this region for RTM obviously taking all facts into consideration

1. Builder reputation and construction quality
    2. Location and facilities
    3. Availability of the project in open market (people willing to sell it off)
    4. Market Dynamics :) which is very important

Let's stick to an open and healthy discussion and avoid personal feuds.

7K in 7X region seems to be on higher side....considering the density of the area once the projects will be in shape.

But 5500 expectation can't be ruled out.just my POV.

What do you say?
    CommentQuote
  • I live on rent in stellar kings court in sector 50, and would like to share some truth from the ground about sector 50 and nearby.
    note - similar things would apply for sectors 76, 77 and 78.

Its bloody hard to get a flat availible for rent in sector 50.. Current 3bhk rentals are well over 25 k + maintainance, and that too there is not much availibility.
    Brokers always try to direct you towards expressway, where there is ample inventory.

In fact one has to really really struggle if one wants to take a flat for rent in this area. This is the real ground truth.
    Maple mein rental hai 30k + maintainance (negociable) for 1575 sft 3bhk.
    Overall rentals price has risen by 20% in past year. Even though 2-3 new projects have completed - like antrix, maple etc..

Reasons for consistently high demand and this price:
    1. connectivity to metro, so lot of ppl who work in delhi and live here.
    2. lot of govt employees like ntpc etc, who have been living here for long
    3. Private sector employment - sector 62 offices, sector 25 etc offices (like adobe) etc.

This is not speculation but the real ground truth.
    I personally dont think thats gonna change when sectors 7x are rtm..

Just my 2 cents here :-)
    Regards
    Pankaj
    CommentQuote