Hi ,I plan to buy to 3bhk flat in sethi max royal,Can you please let me know
1 The status of Project - whether they got OC and CC
2 any grievance in this property

Thanks
Akash
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pls chk other projects nearby at same or less rate.
    Sec 74 Ajnara
    75 Prathistha, apex, Maxbliss, aroma
    77 Elite, wisteria,
    76 JM

Expressway
    Vivante, prp 137,
    Arista, 168

Season s 168
    2 bhk 32 lac onwards
    3 bhk 45 lac onwards

Today 135 3 bhk 50 onwards.

Best one of expressway
    Shantiniketan 143 value for money.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't see co-elation between question and reply.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash4854

Thanks
    Akash

Project is good. My frnd is staying there.
    Resale 1250 can be between 60-65 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • As per my info, Max royal has no outstanding with Noida Authority, OC/CC for entire project has been received in December last year and flat registration is happening. It is a small project having good location.

what is rate you are getting? From builder or resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Is it advisable to buy a 2bhk 940 sqft for 5200/sqft AI. Also, not to mention noida authority charges for registry and TM extra? will appreciate a rather fast and genuine advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RatanSingh
    Hi All,

Is it advisable to buy a 2bhk 940 sqft for 5200/sqft AI. Also, not to mention noida authority charges for registry and TM extra? will appreciate a rather fast and genuine advise.

One of my close friend has a 3BHK 1450 sqft unit which he bought in 2012, it was UC at that time. He got the registry done this March and the total cost to him was 74 lacs, you can calculate the rate based on this.

5200 is definitely on the higher side considering the abundance of new societies, this also means that you have a decent scope of negotiation. If you aren't in too much of a hurry I'd suggest have 2-3 initial meetings, put cash/cheque on the table and then walk away. There are ample flats available so its not that you'd be losing out on hard to find units. These 2-3 meetings would give you a much much better idea of actual rates!

May I recommend that you have a look at Elite Homes, not sure whether they have 2BHK units but its also a small society, something that I personally prefer. When I was looking in 7x sectors this was one society that I visited and while both of them are somewhat of same age, Elite Homes has much better construction quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash4854

Thanks
    Akash

They have got OC/CC and registry has been done for number of flats already.
    Good number of families are already living. Small project, location is good.

Only disadvantage is project plan is bit dense, but that is for most of the 7X projects. you can weigh your options for the same :)
    CommentQuote
  • So many options in 7X/ expressway pls search google "3 bhk noida" hundreds of option.
    3 bhk from 45 lac-1.2 cr.
    CommentQuote
  • I am staying in project since last one year & don't have any grievances. Every project has positives & negatives, which you should evaluate based on your choices & price being offered.
    Road facing units get lot of sunlight in winters, but are little noisy( Noise is going to increase in future).
    North facing units are cooler in summers, no noise, but don't get any sunlight in winters. Registries for some flats have been done, some are pending. I will rate the construction quality- reasonable, bathroom fittings-good, electric works- excellent Plastering- average, windows & doors-good.

In tower A, B, C, E flat to lift ratio is 38, D - 57, F,G,I-42, H-28. Tower A flats are open from two sides, Others only one side. so on.........

Please decide based on your preferences.

Seller/ broker will only explain the postives of a project, he wants to sell & will not tell you negatives. A simple walk around the projects in afternoon will explain most of positives and negatives
    CommentQuote
  • Is this in sector 78 or sector 76...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Delhioldie
    Is this in sector 78 or sector 76...

Sec 76 back side, in front of sec 78
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I understand that you hold a unit in Sethi Max, would you be aware as to whether the builder has any inventory left or the units are only available in resale. Also what are the applicable transfer charges in case of resale units.

Lastly what is the price at which deals are happening for 1105/1125 size units.
    CommentQuote
  • I am unable to answer your query due to lack of information with me. Better visit site & ask for Ravi or Kapil
    CommentQuote