Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I am looking to buy 3+ BHK flat in Noida. I need your expert advice to select one among the options given below. Please note that I can go only with 30:40:30 payment plan hence RTM is out of the question. Also, I can not compromise with quality. I checked that ATS is the good brand to buy flat for end use. I am exploring following ATS projects along with one other builder, all these options comes with almost similar price tag:-

1. ATS new project in Noida extension, sector 1(4000 psf)

Pros:
a. Only two sizes 1800 and 2400 size with good layout

b. Two lift per floor, 2 flat per floor in 2400 size, I am looking that size only. 2400 size is two side open as well and no common wall sharing

c. Small plot of 7 acres, 7 towers of 26 floors , total 500 flats

d. It is near to villas, sports city, right after 79 bridge

Cons:

a. Seems green area is less, I mean not at par as other option mentioned here.

b. It is in NE, MIG segment area

2. ATS Le Grandiose, sector 150, Noida(4600 psf)

Pros:

a. low density with the huge green area, even golf course in the back of the society. BIGGEST PROS is 2300 size flat, two side open, one side society green another side golf course view!!!!

Cons:

a. It seems to be too far, though my work location is expressway only and we do not need metro or any public transportation , still not sure if that far too far location will suit my family.

b.Also, I am looking for 2300 size flat which is open two sides, one side society green and another side is golf course view. But builder is saying that all launched tower of this size sold out already and I need to wait another 6-8 months when the new tower of same location and size will be launched with approx. 500 additional price tag. However, builder executive told me that I can book now the small unit and once the new tower of 2300 will be launched they will upgrade me. Though not sure if that will be possible as its hard to believe on marketing guys until they give this in writing.

3. ATS Picturesque Reprieves,sector 152(4500 psf) Pros:

a.Again huge greenery

b. bang on expressway

c. 2350 size is two side open

d. cricket stadium is adjacent to society

Cons:

a. phase 1 which is open now is on the back of the society that means neither expressway nor stadium view

b. density is higher then 150 being in sector 152.

c. I am not sure if it is wise to wait for their phase2 and 3 which will have stadium and expressway view as those might be launch with high price tag.

4. Gaur sports wood, sector 79, Noida(4200 psf)

Pros:

a. low-density project compared to other 7x projects

b. Near to metro and other main points of Noida

c. damn good price, 4200 AI +car parking in 30:40:30 payment plan. Here I am looking for 2280 sf area.

d. Airwill villas are coming nearby.

Cons:

a. I checked lotus side flat which as per builder will have plots and golf course view, though this can be risk as well if there will be high rise will come in future as that way I will not either have society green view nor the golf one.

b. Loading is too high and 4 flat per floor and only 3 lift.

c. Gaur is not at par with ATS.

Please suggest me which one I should go for. Here I am confused because I want to have all i.e. BRAND(ATS or eq), NOIDA TAG and DISTANCE(minimum), but only two at a time in those options are available :(
Read more
90 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    • Other
    Which project is launched by ATS in Noida Extension? Can you name it pls...
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Builder Review
    ATS NE project is still not disclosed yet. I got to know as I am in touch with them since 2-3 months. You can see ATS flags on the plot which is opposite
    to SAHA builder.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Builder Review
    Go with ATS 152 project, in my opinion. Location is better among mentioned options and since its in pre launch stage yet, it will take at least 4 to 5 years for completion giving you ample time to pay in PLP mode. Try to go for a mid foor with Park view or Pool View. Floor 5 to 10 should provide a nice view. Being bang on expressway will help this project appreciate faster than the 152 project thought I do not expect fanastic returns. As its ATS, you can expect final product to be pretty good. I wont recommend it if you are an investor, but from an end user's point of view, i like this project.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Thanks Suavedude, @zohaib2012 , I am especially waiting for your expert inputs, please reply.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • suavedude3 years ago
      You are welcome, I am awaiting his reply too ;) What's your take for end users Zohaib Bhai?
  • more than 40 views and only 1 reply :(
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    http://www.atsnewproject.in
    ATS RHAPSODY NOIDA EXTENSION
    CommentQuote
    • Locality Review
    • Connectivity
    Firstly Noida and noida extension are two different parts.
    people get confused with the above, sectors on the expressway will become one of the best localities to live in near Delhi reason of its clean connectivity to sector 18 and Delhi.
    When u talk about extensions, u need to consider NH24, if the work starts for nh24 next year, u should consider another 5-6 yrs for completion, reason is the traffic density.
    Sector 150,152 connectivity is good, 15 mins from sector 18 and 30 mins from south Delhi, and that also with peaceful driving.
    Approx 2km from Yamuna expressway, 1km from Metro station and next to FNG.
    CommentQuote
    • Locality Review
    • Connectivity
    Noida extension is not dependent on NH24. It is directly connected to Noida.

Presently there is no urban habitation in sector 150.
    CommentQuote
    • Locality Review
    Originally Posted by suavedude
    Go with ATS 152 project, in my opinion. Location is better among mentioned options and since its in pre launch stage yet, it will take at least 4 to 5 years for completion giving you ample time to pay in PLP mode. Try to go for a mid foor with Park view or Pool View. Floor 5 to 10 should provide a nice view. Being bang on expressway will help this project appreciate faster than the 152 project thought I do not expect fanastic returns. As its ATS, you can expect final product to be pretty good. I wont recommend it if you are an investor, but from an end user's point of view, i like this project.

Regarding location.

Good RTM societies near Pari chowk are better option.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • suavedude3 years ago
      but, he can buy only on PLP plans, he mentions, he has ruled out RTM flats.
    • Project Review
    Originally Posted by enduser2021
    ATS NE project is still not disclosed yet. I got to know as I am in touch with them since 2-3 months. You can see ATS flags on the plot which is opposite
    to SAHA builder.

ATS NE project was sold out in 2012. I spoke with ATS and they told me that these are only rumors
    CommentQuote
    • Project Review
    • Floor Plan
    I personally visited ATS office and collected the layout and floor plan. So its sure that its coming in NE.
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    @zohaib2012 . where are you?, please provide your expert opinion.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • enduser20213 years ago
      I checked, he is online, still no response. Seems he does not find any worth to post his comment in this post ,sad but true
    • Other
    no 2bhk available in a budget area?Surprising
    CommentQuote
    • Other
    Originally Posted by enduser2021
    I personally visited ATS office and collected the layout and floor plan. So its sure that its coming in NE.

Great, thanks for sharing. It will be sold off in soft launch itself, guaranteed! As it has a better location than GN, YEW?
    CommentQuote