Sikka is going to launch it new project (project name is not revealed) of 90+ ultra luxury residential facility, on its 5 acre of land in sec143B to take head on with Supertech North-eye and Supernova. Its a mad rush . Sikka seems to be in hurry to make it big.;)
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Unbelievable. Sikka is trying to fly to high, wish not to fall flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    by sources that Sikka is going to launch it new project (project name is not revealed) of 90+ ultra luxury residential facility, on its 5 acre of land in sec143B to take head on with Supertech North-eye and Supernova. Its a mad rush . Sikka seems to be in hurry to make it big.;)

Let me know when Sikka reached 100 , I wan to book on 101 st Floor ......

Its nothing but another gimmick by Sikkas to take away attention from the delays in exisiting projects.

Seniors do guide me but in 5 Acres of land do you think builder can get p[ermission to construct 90 stories , akumarggn please share the source of information//
    CommentQuote
  • Builder can make.
    Asotech is building 2 high rise towers in small plot. don't know the plot size but its pretty small.
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech plot in sec 44 is around 2.5 acres.
    CommentQuote
  • Aaaaila
    Assotech's plot is smaller than sikka if its true.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Aaaaila
    Assotech's plot is smaller than sikka if its true.

If Assotech can, then Sikka surly can. Dream big.
    CommentQuote
  • Checked it just now, actually Assotech celeste is 14,500 sq m , that would make it around 3.5 acres.
    Apologies for the error in the previous post.

Coming to the original topic it is strange that builders like supertech/ sikka are promising to make new landmarks whereas the likes of JP, ATS , 3C are keeping quiet.
    Maybe fools rush in where wise men fear to tread.
    CommentQuote
  • Getting permission is not an issue. Permissions are granted when builders take care of .....

U can see urself that FAR has been increased without considering the facilities and infrastructure needs..

BTW, the title of thread should have been more descriptive...

Originally Posted by Indomura

Its nothing but another gimmick by Sikkas to take away attention from the delays in exisiting projects.

Seniors do guide me but in 5 Acres of land do you think builder can get p
    on to construct 90 stories , akumarggn please share the source of information//
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indomura

Seniors do guide me but in 5 Acres of land do you think builder can get p
    on to construct 90 stories , akumarggn please share the source of information//

When Supertech can launch one after another 60+ residential facility, first was north-eye and then supernova, then why Sikka can not do the same? I think Sikka has got some big plans up in their sleeves......let us wait & watch and speculate....

When Supertech can launch one after another 60+ residential facility, first was north-eye and then supernova, then why Sikka can not do the same? I think Sikka has got some big plans up in their sleeves......let us wait & watch and speculate....
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech has 35 floor.
    Jaypee too has some projects having 40 floors.
    25-30 story has become common now.
    Almost all commercials are 40 story like waves, NA building, trade tower etc.

In future we will see couple of Skycrapers in Unitech Grande.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Assotech has 35 floor.
    Jaypee too has some projects having 40 floors.
    25-30 story has become common now.
    Almost all commercials are 40 story like waves, NA building, trade tower etc.

In future we will see couple of Skycrapers in Unitech Grande.

I dont think that luxury supertech and other NOIDa builders will be anywhere near to Grande quality(When compeleted:D)

Builders like unitech and DLF have taken many decades to create a quality brand name for themselves.. These builders look a little overambitious.
    CommentQuote
  • I request the thread creater to pls change the subject of thread and make it more descriptive. This will help others..

Its the worst thread title i came across..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    Sikka is going to launch it new project (project name is not revealed) of 90+ ultra luxury residential facility, on its 5 acre of land in sec143B to take head on with Supertech North-eye and Supernova. Its a mad rush . Sikka seems to be in hurry to make it big.;)

Can you please change the name to something like 90 floors tower launch by Sikka or something
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Munjal of Hero Group Already booked top five floor of this 90 storey tower at Rs10000 per sq ft and I already mention about this 90 storey tower in Sikka Karnam Project thread Go as soon as possible to book flat of top most floor because project of this tower will complete withsikka karnam i.e five year.
    CommentQuote
  • Pgarg6868

Are you serious?
    CommentQuote