Prateek Edifice by Prateek Group in Sector 107, Noida

Last updated: December 17 2018
2804 | Posts
341881 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prateek Edifice by Prateek Group in Sector 107, Noida

Does anybody have any news on this new upcoming project in Sector 107? I am told bookings are happening in closed circle.
    Tomorrow I am meeting someone to finalise a deal if the product specs and pricing is of my liking.

I have been told that Prateek Group has picked up the land adjacent to Lotus 300 from 3C and are shortly going to launch the project at 4700 - 5000/ SqFt (ball park).

Should have more updates tomorrow. Apparently, their Stylome project is commanding a good price in the market.

Any views?
    Last edited October 3 2016, 11:55 AM.

Re : Prateek Edifice by Prateek Group in Sector 107, Noida

Looks good... keep us updated as you get more details Prakash ji.

Comment

prakash bhai, waiting for updates from your side , the cheque is ready if you feel it is worth..........
      If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

it will be nice if the buyers from Prateek's earlier projects like Stylome/ Wisteria etc can share their genuine feedback...That will be really helpful..

Companies website looks ok and the construction status looks at advanced stages for most of the projects...

Spoke to few brokers also..was told their projects sell at a better premium than the other developers...

Am still doing my bit of recci before i make my decision but till now, things look positive,, especially owing to the prime location they have bagged!!

Comment

This will have direct fight with Mahagun Monmarte.

Comment

very true...I think developers are gearing up for new launches..but will be surprised if it goes through before the election results...

Comment

if we donot consider specs of flats or construction kwality , which location seems better for investors ? 78 or 107 ?

Comment

Although I do not belong to the target class of buyers, I would not buy a luxury project from a builder without any such experience to show.

Difference between MIG segment and luxury is that MIG things (all things, not just flats) are always viewd as a sum of individual costs. e.g., a current MIG project can be quicky broken in to 4500 psf = Rs 2000 psf land cost + 1200 psf construction cost + 300 psf advertising cost + 100 psf management cost + rishwat + profit.

While these things play a part in Luxury segment also, intangible things like address value and class of neighbourhood play an equal, if not bigger, role. Such things are more likely to be found in a reputed developer's project, than with a new developer. Even if end quality is similar, and the reputed has more delays.

Comment

Originally posted by prashantus View Post
                  if we donot consider specs of flats or construction kwality , which location seems better for investors ? 78 or 107 ?
                  I have my investment in 78, but my vote would go for 107. But close to Dadri road shuld be avoided at all costs.

In 78, farther you are from the STP and the kabristan, the better. Location of Antriksh Golf View is the best in this sector, and possibly in the whole 7x. The outside facing flats have more than 1 km of open space in all directions, which is a huge plus. If and when golf course is made in sec 101, these outside facing flats will be pure gold, considering the launch price. Dadri road is just 1.5 km, from where expressway is another 3 km.

Comment

Sector 107 seems much less congested and direct access to Sec 18 in 5 mins...my money on 107...

74-78 - high dense
                    100-110 - medium dense

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X