Does anybody have any news on this new upcoming project in Sector 107? I am told bookings are happening in closed circle.
Tomorrow I am meeting someone to finalise a deal if the product specs and pricing is of my liking.

I have been told that Prateek Group has picked up the land adjacent to Lotus 300 from 3C and are shortly going to launch the project at 4700 - 5000/ SqFt (ball park).

Should have more updates tomorrow. Apparently, their Stylome project is commanding a good price in the market.

Any views?
Read more
2634 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Baruch bhai..agar naaraz nahin to ye batayoge kya ki kaun se tower adn floor ka hai ye price...

Originally Posted by Baruch
    Guys you might be right...no point in fighting Prateek brigade

I got my very close friend buy a flat in Prateek Laurel at 4220 bsp+ extra (PLC, parking etc) last week...thats because I feel Prateek is least poor in crowd of Noida builders
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupta79.amit
    Baruch bhai..agar naaraz nahin to ye batayoge kya ki kaun se tower adn floor ka hai ye price...

I will not tell you bro...Im sure you work for Prateek n can create issues for poor chap

He had budget+time constraints of 70 lakhs around and with expected delivery in 2012-H12013..

Laurel was the best option...both my flat and his flat are in same towers to you know...dost dost kehla karenge :-)

Plus I saw this chain of complaints only today ( psoted on another IREF thread)
    CommentQuote
  • Baruch bhai lagta hai aap mujhe Prateek mein naukri dilwa kar hee rahoge.:)

FYI and just to clear your doubts.. I work in TCS .

Anyways...welcome to the club and good luck for your hard earned investments !! stay happy and safe :)
    CommentQuote
  • It reminded me of Tulsidas's illdirected fascination

वे अपनी पत्नी के प्रति पूर्ण रुप से आसक्त थे। पत्नी रत्नावली के प्रति अति अनुराग की परिणति वैराग्य में हुई।एक बार जब उनकी पत्नी मैके गयी हुई थी उस समय वे छिप कर उसके पास पहुँचे। पत्नी को अत्यंत संकोच हुआ उसने कहा -

हाड़ माँस को देह मम, तापर जितनी प्रीति।
    तिसु आधो जो राम प्रति, अवसि मिटिहि भवभीति।।

Please shift your loyalties to Tatas..Prateek wont take you far :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    It reminded me of Tulsidas's illdirected fascination

वे अपनी पत्नी के प्रति पूर्ण रुप से आसक्त थे। पत्नी रत्नावली के प्रति अति अनुराग की परिणति वैराग्य में हुई।एक बार जब उनकी पत्नी मैके गयी हुई थी उस समय वे छिप कर उसके पास पहुँचे। पत्नी को अत्यंत संकोच हुआ उसने कहा -

हाड़ माँस को देह मम, तापर जितनी प्रीति।
    तिसु आधो जो राम प्रति, अवसि मिटिहि भवभीति।।

Please shift your loyalties to Tatas..Prateek wont take you far :-)

If not more, I am sure Prateek would have given him as much as Tata's over the same period of time, though surely its just a paper gain right now :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaisahab - I am very loyal to what I do and feel proud of it. So, I don't need to shift anything

ek taraf aapko Prateek ki har cheez kharab lagti hai aur doosri taraf aap apna flat le kar baithe ho aur apne dosto ko bhee dilwa rahe ho Prateek mein ...aur saath hee saath ye bhee keh rahe hai Prateek is best in the lot....

I don't need to explain who needs to shift his loyalties....
    CommentQuote
  • Im balanced in life...and look at both positive and negative

In fact I more focus on -ves where I have an interest ( like Prateek)...that will help me remain grounded...else at delivery ...I will be disappointed

Let me share few positives about Prateek

1. Timely delivery with ok interiors ( cant think of anything else but this alone is worth gold in the land of Amrapali, Supetec, Omax, JP etc)

I find it suprising when seemingly smart people like you and Prakash keep on over blowing small aspects ( to be fair...Prakash has offlate started putting disclaimer that he is in love with Edifice and Lotus 300 and hence some level of unreasonableness is ok)

If anyone will only read this thread from start...he will feel Edifice is replica of Tajmahal....fact remains...its yet to be luanched....we do not know if it is stuck cause of lands issues or sth else...people will almost fell from sky to earth if for some reaons project gets scrapped....
    CommentQuote
  • Amit/Prakash

Im aplogize if I have offended anyone of you.

Amit,

I can believe that your work fro TCS and still manage to track Prateek threads so closely...that the beauty of IT model

If that is the case...I will still give you brotherly advise ( assuming you are interested in returns in RE)...please do some reading of financial hostory...to say what happened elsewhere wont happen here is foolish at best...we might still continue to make tons of money here but that wont mean it will be a smart trade

As Nicolas taleb says...dont get fooled by randomness

==========

Taleb sets forth the idea that modern humans are often unaware of the existence of randomness. They tend to explain random outcomes as non-random.
    Human beings:

overestimate causality, e.g., they see elephants in the clouds instead of understanding that they are in fact randomly shaped clouds that appear to our eyes as elephants (or something else);
      tend to view the world as more explainable than it really is. So they look for explanations even when there are none.
      Other misperceptions of randomness that are discussed include:

Survivorship bias. We see the winners and try to "learn" from them, while forgetting the huge number of losers.
        Skewed distributions. Many real life phenomena are not 50:50 bets like tossing a coin, but have various unusual and counter-intuitive distributions. An example of this is a 99:1 bet in which you almost always win, but when you lose, you lose all your savings. People can easily be fooled by statements like "I won this bet 50 times". According to Taleb: "Option sellers, it is said, eat like chickens and go to the bathroom like elephants", which is to say, option sellers may earn a steady small income from selling the options, but when a disaster happens they lose a fortune.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not selling Prateek here my friend. I am just standing against what's being wrongly said about Prateek Projects. I do agree that there are few negatives with Prateek but he is not the ONLY one in this GOAT RODEO !! I never said that Prateek Laurel in BEST but believe me looking at the construction pace and construction quality, it is one of few good options in MIG. People are frustrated about stuck projects, builder adding floors changing layouts blah blah. In all these situations, Prateek has done decent job if not excellent.

Coming to Edifice, ppl are excited so am I , due to the fact that location and specs are amazing. We all know that there is a RISK associated to execute luxury projects and live up to ppl expectations in this segment. BUT If LB in MIG could sell for 5000 + , edifice 5200+ is not a bad option having less density. I never misguided anybody in this forum and that has not been my intentions ever. If Tiwari delivers 80 % of what is being mentioned in edifice then it will be a sure shot winner !

People I know who have invested with Prateek are not frustrated if not happy ! My POV - Most of the Prateek projects are value for money.

Please show me one post of mine in this forum where I said irrelevant / wrong about price, specs or anything which is untrue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realguru
    You can quote 90k for your edifice as well ....none stops you......
    what is the price at which actual deals are happening ...that is what matters......

Guru ji....you have a valid point...but maine jo dekha portal pe woh likh diya....now the fact of the matter is if everybody has quoted more than 7500 bucks then it MAY so happen that the actual rate could be in that vicinity..otherwise why would all the users pay property listing charges and put absurd rates on the net..

btw, someone was looking to buy a flat in Fedora the cheapest he could find was directly from company at 7k+ extra charges and on the higher floor...baaki mein RTM properties utna closely track nahi karta....:)
    CommentQuote
  • I am OFF today buddy !!

Originally Posted by Baruch
    Amit/Prakash

Im aplogize if I have offended anyone of you.

Amit,

I can believe that your work fro TCS and still manage to track Prateek threads so closely...that the beauty of IT model

If that is the case...I will still give you brotherly advise ( assuming you are interested in returns in RE)...please do some reading of financial hostory...to say what happened elsewhere wont happen here is foolish at best...we might still continue to make tons of money here but that wont mean it will be a smart trade

As Nicolas taleb says...dont get fooled by randomness

==========

Taleb sets forth the idea that modern humans are often unaware of the existence of randomness. They tend to explain random outcomes as non-random.
    Human beings:

overestimate causality, e.g., they see elephants in the clouds instead of understanding that they are in fact randomly shaped clouds that appear to our eyes as elephants (or something else);
      tend to view the world as more explainable than it really is. So they look for explanations even when there are none.
      Other misperceptions of randomness that are discussed include:

Survivorship bias. We see the winners and try to "learn" from them, while forgetting the huge number of losers.
        Skewed distributions. Many real life phenomena are not 50:50 bets like tossing a coin, but have various unusual and counter-intuitive distributions. An example of this is a 99:1 bet in which you almost always win, but when you lose, you lose all your savings. People can easily be fooled by statements like "I won this bet 50 times". According to Taleb: "Option sellers, it is said, eat like chickens and go to the bathroom like elephants", which is to say, option sellers may earn a steady small income from selling the options, but when a disaster happens they lose a fortune.
    CommentQuote
  • Where did I say this ? "to say what happened elsewhere wont happen here"

Another wrong interpretation !!! Also It could be any builder not just prateek. Also, Past experience/performance is what ppl look for their future investments..isn't it ?

Previous one was about space utilization in 3 BHK :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Baruch, aap logo ko quote bahut karte ho yaar, from tansen to taleb ...but i fail to see the point of 'randomness' coming over in this discussion here..!!?

Ab just because you are reading some apparently intelligent stuff, does not to mean you would start seeing the the world through that perspective only, or to show off :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam33r
    Baruch, aap logo ko quote bahut karte ho yaar, from tansen to taleb ...but i fail to see the point of 'randomness' coming over in this discussion here..!!?

Ab just because you are reading some apparently intelligent stuff, does not to mean you would start seeing the the world through that perspective only, or to show off :-)

Fooled by randomness is primarily a concept around financial returns...

It tells that just because rates have gone up from 2700 psf to 4500 psf...doesnt mean its cause of builder....it can be easily be cause of other factors....
    CommentQuote
  • When the project is going to be launched.

I understand that all the persons have booked with 10 % of BSP. When the next Installment will due and for whether 20% or 30%.

Approx. how much payment will be made in first One Year.

Lock-in period of one year will be applicable from which date i.e. date of booking or date of launch.

Please advise.
    CommentQuote