Hello IREF friends, I am planning to buy a 3BHK+Servant for own use. My budget is 2Crore( All Inclusive) +-few lacs. Location preference in Noida Expressway only. I am only interested in Ready To Move in property.
Not looking for a cheaper 4BHK in this budget. Also ruled out JP Imperial due to uncertainties and Omaxe Spa coz of budget ( Its 2.8Cr).

Zeroed down on ATS Village and ATS Hamlet. Liked Village because of its green area and location. Liked Hamlet for its newer design.

Looking forward for user reviews of both the societies, especially issues faced by residents. This will help us in certain way to take the final decision.
Read more
25 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ATS village because of almost nil loading.
    CommentQuote
  • What does nil loading means ? Is carpet area of village same or less than Hamlet for 3BHK ?
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Village Pros 1.) Bigger Green Area 2.) Lower density per acre 3.) Better club area 4.) Entrance and surroundings neater/grander 5.) Little less loading 1750 sft of village is almost equal to 2150 of hamlet

ATS Hamlet Pros 1.) Newer with nice elevation, all infra , fittings and fixtures are new so less maintainance issues 2.) Better privacy with no two flats facing each other 3.) Better light and ventilation(because of direction and large upvc windows) 4.) Quieter area for those who like it peaceful (village right next to expressway) 5.) Commercial area has better shops
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the great inputs realitychk. Its appreciated. My tilt is towards village even its a older property. But still open for Hamlet. Decision to be taken in next 1-2 months.
    Are their any chances of prices getting down further in next 5-6 months ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • realitychk2 years ago
      DarshR no point trying to time the market(specially for ATS properties cause sometimes they can behave contrary to market sentiment) :). Just look for a good unit(light, ventilation, view) and close it whenever available.
  • Any other insights on these two projects? I shall be thankful to resident's reviews...
    CommentQuote
  • Have you compared resale rates for both?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • DarshR2 years ago
      Yes. Almost same. Village being 5-10Lacs expensive than Hamlet on average.
  • Go for Village. Simply no comparisons.
    CommentQuote
  • I like Hemlet because of unobstructed view and good natural ventilation and lighting. More over the asharam on back side means no possibility of any high rise building.
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday I visited both Hamlet and Village. Undoubtedly, Hamlet has modern construction, CCTV in lifts, unobstructed view.
    Village has much expansive landscaping, closer to day to day market, locational advantage.
    I must say it's a difficult choice.

The dealer in Hamlet says RWA of village has issues with ATS and many families are shifting from Village to Hamlet.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sachdeva512 years ago
      I was considering buying in ATS village few years back. At that time some flats that I saw had problem of seepage. This may be because ground water tends to corrode steel pipes used for water supply or leaking joints. Apart from this one issue, village was the best maintained project in Noida at that time.

IMHO, common areas and green areas in One Hamlet seem too small for the project of that site. It is a good enough project to rent for now but when it nears 100% occupancy, it will become too crowded.

What is the price you are getting there now?
  • Can you let us know the average price quoted for both
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • View this in the context of loading. It makes a big difference.
    CommentQuote
  • Both Hamlet and Village between 1.7crore to 1.8crore.. Some owner also quoting 1.9crore but dealer says Buyers won't close deals at 1.9cr. Good part is that availability is there in both Village and Hamlet. Few flats are available since November but deals have not happened.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • DarshR2 years ago
      1750sqft in ATS Village, Lower and Middle.. I didnt find any inventory on top floor.
      2150sqft in Hamlet. Middle and Upper. Less inventory in lower.
  • Originally Posted by DarshR
    Both Hamlet and Village between 1.7crore to 1.8crore.. Some owner also quoting 1.9crore but dealer says Buyers won't close deals at 1.9cr. Good part is that availability is there in both Village and Hamlet. Few flats are available since November but deals have not happened.

Here is the revised prices after I met few brokers and after few visits to various flats. .
    ATS Village: 1.6Crore-Rs1.65Crore.
    ATS One Hamlet: 1.7Crore-1.85Crore.

Other observations :
    -Only end users are visiting, no investors.
    -Strong preference by end users for Hamlet over Village. Reasons: New property & openness. Village is smaller flat and build in old syste which buyers are not liking.
    -Lot of inventory available in Village for 1750sqft but virtually No Deals happening. Prices falling every month, sellers who rejected 1.9Cr offer before demonetization are offered 1.50-1.55Cr by new buyers. In my opinion, price will go to Rs1.45-Rs1.50 level in next 3-6 months.
    -Hamlet sellers are not reducing prices as demand is there. Very very few inventory in below 7 floors with prices quotes from 1.85-1.9. Deal may happen at 1.80 finally. Above 20th floor available at 1.70-1.75Cr....May reduce by 2-3 lacs in final negotiations.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS Village's 1750 is actually bigger than Hamlet's 2150 because of loading.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DarshR

Here is the revised prices after I met few brokers and after few visits to various flats. .
    ATS Village: 1.6Crore-Rs1.65Crore.
    ATS One Hamlet: 1.7Crore-1.85Crore.

Other observations :
    -Only end users are visiting, no investors.
    -Strong preference by end users for Hamlet over Village. Reasons: New property & openness. Village is smaller flat and build in old syste which buyers are not liking.
    -Lot of inventory available in Village for 1750sqft but virtually No Deals happening. Prices falling every month, sellers who rejected 1.9Cr offer before demonetization are offered 1.50-1.55Cr by new buyers. In my opinion, price will go to Rs1.45-Rs1.50 level in next 3-6 months.
    -Hamlet sellers are not reducing prices as demand is there. Very very few inventory in below 7 floors with prices quotes from 1.85-1.9. Deal may happen at 1.80 finally. Above 20th floor available at 1.70-1.75Cr....May reduce by 2-3 lacs in final negotiations.

Which size are you talking abt?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • DarshR2 years ago
      3BHK+Servant in both properties.