Noida : Suggestions for 3BHK in Sector 137

Last updated: February 26 2017
10 | Posts
679 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida : Suggestions for 3BHK in Sector 137

Can you share some advice about area sec 137 in terms of location safety, security, convenience and quality of life, the builders I have shortlisted are Exotica Fresco and Ajnara Daffodil.. how is the experience of people already living in these societies. I am getting flats in both locations for 90-95L

Re : Noida : Suggestions for 3BHK in Sector 137

Originally posted by singhs9732 View Post
    Can you share some advice about area sec 137 in terms of location safety, security, convenience and quality of life, the builders I have shortlisted are Exotica Fresco and Ajnara Daffodil.. how is the experience of people already living in these societies. I am getting flats in both locations for 90-95L
    What size flats are you getting in 90-95 lacs.
    Seeing the correction in the market, it seems you are going for 2000-2400 sqft Flat.

Comment

I am getting 1620sqft in Exotica and 1895 sqft in Ajnara Daffodil. Would you say this is expensive?

Comment

• Grenoite
        Grenoite commented
        Editing a comment
        Sir, please donot believe rates mention here on this website, everyone saying rates crash, rates go down, but when someone go to actual deal and ask for best location, the scene is different

i myself suffer because of believing what many people write here. For Four months i ask dozens of times to advice or give suggestion, no one gave real answer, only say..rates low, will crash.

Hanji, rates go down, have reduced, but for worst location flats in societies or societies which are not doing workor have stopped like jaypee, rates have reduce for sure

Sir I had such good location shops in noida extension and had meet with seller, but i was influenced by comments that rates crash, etc etc...i ask for more discount, seller leave and never call back. Then i came to know he sold at his rates and buyer now fit outs, opening shop, i see that shop and i feel very irritated

My suggestion,if you getting Very good society and good location flat which give you positive feel and make you happy, and rates as per average you have come to know by having meetings with sellers, go for it.
        Real rates are in market sir, not on this website

Exotica is very good society, ajnara also good but i find exotica better

• saujin
        saujin commented
        Editing a comment
        Mr Grenoite, It may be possible that you have not gotten at the reduced prices. But I can easily see that prices have come down. Still remember the time, when Exotixa fresco and Purvanchal Royal wark was not available for less than 6500-7000. Now these are easily available at 5000-5500. Even sometimes back, I got a call from a broker for paramount floraville. Broker initially started with 6K. I simply told him that I wont be able to pay 4K. He simply disconnected saying "Are you mad". But after 2-3 hours I got a call, "Sir , we can offer you in 4500". Yes, I agree he didnt call me after that once I said "No, I wont go for more than 4000". But it shows that prices are falling down.

Exotica never went upto 6500 or 7000

Comment

exotica price is 5500-5800 in resale

Comment

Please go for purvanchal project... No broker involved... Take a direct deal from builder... One of the best society

Comment

Originally posted by sachin arora
            exotica price is 5500-5800 in resale
            This should not be costing you more than 4200 in the current circumstances

Comment

• Devdas
              Devdas commented
              Editing a comment
              What are you saying? Do you know of any deals being at done at this rate?
          Tags: None
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X