Can you share some advice about area sec 137 in terms of location safety, security, convenience and quality of life, the builders I have shortlisted are Exotica Fresco and Ajnara Daffodil.. how is the experience of people already living in these societies. I am getting flats in both locations for 90-95L
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by singhs9732
    Can you share some advice about area sec 137 in terms of location safety, security, convenience and quality of life, the builders I have shortlisted are Exotica Fresco and Ajnara Daffodil.. how is the experience of people already living in these societies. I am getting flats in both locations for 90-95L

What size flats are you getting in 90-95 lacs.
    Seeing the correction in the market, it seems you are going for 2000-2400 sqft Flat.
    CommentQuote
  • I am getting 1620sqft in Exotica and 1895 sqft in Ajnara Daffodil. Would you say this is expensive?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • saujin2 years ago
      Mr Grenoite, It may be possible that you have not gotten at the reduced prices. But I can easily see that prices have come down. Still remember the time, when Exotixa fresco and Purvanchal Royal wark was not available for less than 6500-7000. Now these are easily available at 5000-5500. Even sometimes back, I got a call from a broker for paramount floraville. Broker initially started with 6K. I simply told him that I wont be able to pay 4K. He simply disconnected saying "Are you mad". But after 2-3 hours I got a call, "Sir , we can offer you in 4500". Yes, I agree he didnt call me after that once I said "No, I wont go for more than 4000". But it shows that prices are falling down.
  • Exotica never went upto 6500 or 7000
    CommentQuote
  • exotica price is 5500-5800 in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Please go for purvanchal project... No broker involved... Take a direct deal from builder... One of the best society
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin arora
    exotica price is 5500-5800 in resale

This should not be costing you more than 4200 in the current circumstances
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Devdas2 years ago
      What are you saying? Do you know of any deals being at done at this rate?