Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by singhr8663Hello Everyone ,
i m looking to buy 2BHK + Study Apartment for my own use . I am confused between Mahagun Moderne and Lotus Boulevard. Mm is offering 1350 sq feet flat at Rs. 81 Lakhs ( including registry) in recent offer and I m getting flat at LB (1398 sq feet) at Rs 81.00 lakhs including registry and builder transfer. My office is at Delhi. Pls advise which one is better .
Go for LB or you can try opposite to LB in sector 107 ( Great Value Sharanam, (2+ Study)1300 S. Ft will cost you 75 lacs All Incl.)
Sector 78 should be secondary option
Sector 100-107 is close to Delhi and will remain...
- PICTURE OF high dens LBCommentQuote0Flag
- Sector 107 PIC
Picture from Sharanam's top floorCommentQuote0Flag
- Great value sharanamCommentQuote0Flag
- Lotus boulevard. Go for it.CommentQuote1Flag
- LB is better because of the location. If it is RTM, negotiate a bit and then go for it.CommentQuote1Flag