I am unsure if this is correct forum for this but I will do it anyway. Previous similar threads have not been updated since a long time.

I have been scouting for property in and around expressway (Sec 137) but hardly finding anything suitable (3 BHK) in my range. I am presently playing a wait and watch game for a good deal. But then I had a thought in mind, why not explore GNW. In same budget I should get bigger unit in GNW (1500 sf in Cherry County for example).

My office is in South Delhi and 137 is around 30 Kms, GNW is around 35 Kms. Google map is showing a difference of 15 minutes for both locations presently.

Some points:

1. Even though the difference in distance is small but NE is dream compared to the road to GNW. That is littered with traffic signals one after another.
2. 137 societies are more occupied. Lot of families residing in the sector now.
2. Sec 137 is small compared to GNW, it is less dense. It will have lesser traffic for a long time to come.
3. 137 Metro station should be ready by year end (?), GNW Metro is still in planning phase. Will take 3-4 years atleast.
4. A number of good schools/Hospital at a short distance from 137.

PS. But why go to GNW when I can get same sized unit in Jaypee Klassic/Kosmos in same budget.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You are thinking too much and getting confused on locations. Think more of your requirements like what kind of area you want for your parents or kids. Does parents know driving, i am saying not everywhere you can with metro. Kids, facilities around the area, wife - if working office location for her. Than comes our office distance and location. Let me share one chart which i have got from go4reviews, this might help you a little:

The three regions of proper Noida that caught attention of investors/buyers alike have been the Expressway, sectors 7x and sectors 11x/12x.
    While Expressway has been on top of investors list, stacks are evenly placed when it comes to end users.
    We compare these regions on the basis of multiple parameters accounting for a sale realization (1-Best, 3-Worst):

Noida Expressway
    Sector 7x
    Sector 11x/12x

Investment-Short term

Investment-Long term

End use-Short term

End use-Short term

Conveyance

Less Polluted

Security

Daily needs (Bank, Shops etc)

Entertainment Avenues

CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • mayank2602872 years ago
      Sector 107 has a long history of litigation plus not a single project is fully delivered in that sector. Sharnam's center portion is still with Ashram and will always be i guess.

Out of Sector 70X also - Sec 78-79 will not be good in long term due to bridge opening for GNW. Best bet is Sector 76 front side minus Amrapali, JM Orchid has good layouts or Sector 77 PW only a nicely located unit as it's project with some congestion or try in Sec 75 one project which had very good location is JM Aroma minus shamshan thing or even PP if that completes in time.
  • In king run, expressway will be the winner, with more parallel roads in planning with best schools and healthcare.
    EVen its first choice of corporates.
    CommentQuote
  • Paras seasons 3 bhi 2 toilet, 2 balcony
    .....45 lac just registry extra.

seasons 168, 1625 sqft 3 bhi
    servant, 4 toilet, middle floors 69-65 lac registry extra.

metro 1 km, TCS, metlife, genpect, accenture, IBM
    500 mtr.
    Noida open food cort opening soon in ABC 135

CommentQuote
  • Paras seasons sec 168 expressway.

500+ families shifted, daily needs, chemist already in complex
    CommentQuote
  • How many units are there in total in Paras seasons?
    CommentQuote
  • Small project mediam rise, seasons.
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of people like arjunpunjabi...first they give all positives for a project such as in case of Todays project in sector 135..then all of a sudden they take back their words and give all negatives..u can check the discussion in that thread..now giving all positives for Paras season..just my point is dont believe these veteran member also..go to site..talk to residents and see the clear picture..

PS.. i have nothing against projects like Todays and Paras.
    CommentQuote
  • TRR 135, Location is superb , end product is worst.
    I have flat in tower M .
    seasons 168, I m giving just rates, ....
    3 bhk 45 lac.
    today's Every person is smart.....
    check thok peet kar.... than buy....
    CommentQuote
  • Those who bought properties in Noida and Greater Noida based on the fact that they would soon enjoy easy commute through a Metro network now have a reason to cheer. The Union Cabinet on Wednesday (May 24) gave its approval to the Noida-Greater Noida Metro Rail project that would cover a length of 29.707 kilometres (kms).

To be built by the Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) at an estimated cost of Rs 5,503 crore, the Aqua Line would start at Sector 71 in Noida and will have a connect with the Delhi Metro’s Blue Line. The existing link of the Delhi Metro till Noida City Centre will be further stretched till Sector 62 to create this connection. This comes as the biggest blessing for Greater Noida, a real estate market well-known for providing affordable options to homebuyers of the national capital region. Connectivity was a key reason why property values in the satellite city did not grow as expected. This is likely to change now — commercial and residential real estate in the region just got a blessing to thrive.

While proximity to transportation networks will raise home prices and rents in Noida, Noida Extension and Greater Noida, accessibility to offices and other parts of the National Capital Region of Delhi will also rise, making property in Noida a lucrative investment option. As it stands today, average property rate in Greater Noida is Rs 2,500 per square foot (sqft) while a buyer has to pay an average Rs 3,000 for the same measurement at Noida Extension.
    The project is likely to generate significant direct and indirect employment of skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled workforce. Substantial indirect employment will also be generated during the construction and operation phases.

The road ahead

In November 2014, a special purpose vehicle was set up to execute the project. However, it was in January this year that the National Capital Regional Planning Board approved the release of Rs 1,587 crore to the Metro corridor at a subsidised interest rate.

Now, the project will be implemented by converting the Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited into a 50:50 jointly owned company of the Central government and the government of Uttar Pradesh.

The project is scheduled to be completed by April, 2018. According to a release by the Press Information Bureau, "about 70 per cent progress of civil work and 40 per cent of overall financial progress of the project have been achieved".

Project will be covered under the legal framework of Central Metro Acts, the Metro Railways (Construction of Works) Act, 1978, and the Metro Railways (Operation and Maintenance) Act, 2002.
    CommentQuote