Collapse

Akhilesh Yadav promises freehold in noida

Last updated: November 12 2013
357 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Akhilesh Yadav promises freehold in noida

Most probable reaosn for that could be is not everyone working in Gurgaon can afford property here....but they can afford property in Noida...I am one of them and currently looking for the property in Noida and Faridabad..

Originally posted by Bobbydel View Post
    Zohaib bhai : you said u are linked to bop then u said rich guys were investing in ggn , then pls tell me why your company BOP has opened an office in ggn last month with idea of helping ggn people invest in Noida ? In inaugural speech given in ggn bop director said noida was far better for investments and they opened office in ggn as ggn people were very keen to invest in Noida. Would appreciate your views on that.

Comment

Originally posted by kamals View Post
      Also I would like some members with more understanding to comment on one aspect:-with this entire land aquisition fiasco it was said that the land bank is exhausted and anyway the cost of acquiring would be prohibitive. To this people will say mulayam aayega to woh bhi land nikalega builders ko bechne . But still possibility of plots in noida(not Y exp or noida ext) is over. Secondly cost of aquistion will make it a very expensive proposition(not to mention political falllout). So will not the simple fact that there is no more land in noida not drive up prices.

If today i am an investor would i not buy land in noida which is a scarce commodity.

I may be entirely wrong but would request some illumination.
      Kamal...bhai your are right and you seems to be a little worried.

Dont worry
      there has been a mad rush in noida land price recently and if price becomes stagnant for some time ,irrespective of who comes to power, then it should not be termed as BAD noida, death to Noida etc etc like some members are doing. If your land if litigation free, take it easy.

I find it funny when people try to decimate various parts of NCR to proove their (at time foolish) points or to satisfy their ego.
      Thier is a simple logic: Buy land and HOLD. Thats it. No need to break your head on forums or anywhere. Price of plots in good area even in Meerut have increased by 10 time in last 10 years.

Jyada mat poocho...log apne aap ko bhagwaan maan'ne lagtey hai.

Comment

i agree and a very sensible post. Yaar my only worry in short term was thinking of selling in some time and generating rental income. so looking at short term ( I know bad decision but i have one more plot and quiet a few other immovable assets so treat this as income generating).

Comment

1. Real estate business at High level is Not a Joke and requires High level of connections and approach. Builder Lobby is very strong and its not easy to break in RE markets easily. Its not as easy as BUY LAND IN ''AUCTION'' and DEVELOP IT...

OR

Become a Channel partner for a Big group and underwrite not 10-15 but literally 1000s of Flats

Its not a simple Buy and Sell process.

There are Middle men, Politicians, Land sharks involved when High Volume RE Business is involved.

Noida ki Pull Gurgaon main nahin chalti and Gurgaon ke connections Noida main zero hain.

Thats for the question a gentleman asked as to why certain High Volume Brokers and Builder companies are confined to one region.

Here is an example:

Look at the locations 3C as a builder has got in Noida and compare to the one he got in Gurgaon

At least he got land in Gurgaon..thanks to Nirmal Singh who is a Good businessman and already opearates a school in Gurgaon. He has ample links in Gurgaon as well...so they managed to Get ''Something'' in that region

Look at the Locations SDS Group managed to get in past 4 years....Each and every projects location is OUTSTANDING...
          How do you think they got it....Auctions ????

2. PLOTS:
          People ALWAYS...ALWAYS make the blunder of making a complete KHICHDHI of views and are so stiff that they fail to understand.....NOT EVERY PROPERTY IS PROFITABLE....Only Idiots think that property chahe kucch bhi ho...profit deti hai !!!!

Plots too have similar trends....If you have a Good location in a good area...Not only the prices will continue to climb....but DEMAND will be there also

You pick up a flop location or a sector with no future prospects...then you will end up with a plot with NO BUYERS !!!!

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIME I HAVE SAID THIS....REAL ESTATE IS NOT...NOT....NOT....NOT........NOT....HALLMARK GOLD BARS...KI JAB MANN KIYA MARKET RATE PE BECCH DIYA !!!!!!!!

A PROPERTY GIVES PROFIT WHEN IT FINDS A BUYER..AND IS SOLD !!!!!

I can get internal bullshit happiness that my property is now QUOTED by Brokers, Builders to be 50k psm.....the Question is When i put it in market...WILL I FIND A BUYER !!!!!!

There are Umpteen Number of cases where Investors are sitting on Properties with so called ''market rates'' and NO BUYER

People should NEVER EVER have the approach of thinking that EVERY PLOT is going to give excellent returns

YOU HAVE TO SELECT THE GOOD REGIONS....GOOD SECTORS...AND THEN IN ALL OF THEM...A GOOD PLOT !!!!!!

Even in very good sectors..there are Plots with Bad or poor location...which have No buyers at discounted prices.....

Same goes for Flats.....You have to select a good location...good builder....and in that also a GOOD FLAT location

Rest up to you....

SDS Nri residency has THE BEST LOCATION on Yamuna expressway....and rates are cheap....and cheap..and few buyer

Ansal Golf links-1 at Pari chowk has best location and is freehold !!!!!....and cheap....and few buyers

Enjoy

Comment

And coming back to matter regd CHANGE IN GOVERMENT:

Its a known fact that whenever govt. changes...the market goes still for good 4-6 months...as there is change in bureaucracy....Builders have to re settle their issues with new govt. etc etc

Then if govt. is good to take steps in development of the region..then rates start moving...if govt. is neglecting the area....or Pulling it back...then Rates slowly start to settle down...

A simple Rule:

When a CREST WAVE Comes...Good Plots gain maximum

When TROUGH WAVE Comes....Good Plots Lose Minimum

To safeguard yourself...You need to pick up Good Plots..
            If you pick up a poor plot...then MAYBE Rates on paper or quotations from buyers will not crash like those of flats....but DEMAND WILL BE HIT BADLY..when a Trough wave is there

Investment is NOT ONLY About QUOTED PRICES OR MARKET RATES....Its also got to do with DEMAND

Because when a Buyer goes to find a Plot, Flat for himself...and you expect him to pay a heavy premium...he or she will ENSURE..that he gets the Best available.
            After all he is paying heavy premium.

I have always maintained that PLOTS ARE BEST RE INVESTMENT...but GO FOR GOOD ONES.....Yeh nahin ki kucch bhi uthaa liya...aur baad main 1 saaal tak 99acres ya main post kiya...and no reply !!!!

Comment

In Noida.....I am very positive about initial 4-5 kms of Expressway

People can call me biased....or anything...but let me tell you...the Future of Noida is Noida expressway.....

If you have money....go for good locations of Noida expressway.

This region of Noida is going to be the seat of action as far as noida is concerned.

Forget statements from me or anyone.....See yourself:

- MAXIMUM Hotels, MNCs, Good schools, Good Hospitals, Golf courses, Premium Projects are ALL LINING UP IN THIS REGION.

These people are investing BILLIONS AND PROBABLY TRILLIONS in Noida....and most of it is in this region....WHY ???

Not because Internet IDs like me or xyz are talking about it on Free Internet forums...but because they have done solid survery work before Taking Loans worth crores and putting crores of investor money in their project

THE ONLY NEGATIVE FOR THIS REGION IS THE SLACK NOIDA AUTHORITY..WHICH IS NOT DOING ANYTHING ON GROUND TO PREPARE THIS REGION FOR THE MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT IT WILL HAVE IN NEXT 4-6 YEARS.

THEY ARE NEGLECTING SERVICE LANES, SECTOR ROADS AND PLANNING IN THIS REGION

and they are doing same for other sectors as well....thats the only negative for this region

Comment

Zohaib...why are you avoiding sharing your views my observations. Well if you don't want to, its your right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jai_Singh View Post
                  Boss either i'm not making it clear what i mean or you are not willing to understand.
                  Rich (non corporate, big money guys) prefer land, which is expensive in noida in spite of it being lease hold.RIch loves noida.
                  GGN is preferred by corporate people for flats cause they have their jobs there.
                  Residential Land rates in Noida are much costly then Gurgaon, there is no doubt into it.... in Gurgaon Residential Land is Available from 70K to 90K in Posh areas with in 5KM radius of Metro Station.... and in Noida or even at this time in Ghaziabad you can not get any Plot in less than 90K PSY with in 5 KM radius of Metro.... This is the fact..... Reason is simple Gurgaon is mostly NEW Loan based MNC Guys they lived whole life in Udhari Ki Jindgi with costly flats but can not buy Plots in Full Cash.......

Prosperity of any area is defined by Residential Plot rates not by Flat Rates.... Flat Rates are hyped and just manage it as per Loan based near by public... 3 years before DLF state away reduce all of its society flat rates 20% with in a day, once DLF see that more Hype will not catch Loan Based buyers... have anyone heard this any where else. GGN Society Flats bubble can bust anytime same as 2009.

DLF cuts rates of Gurgaon project by 20 per cent - Economic Times

Once Residential Land/Plot Rates of Gurgaon become more costly then Noida or even Unauthorized areas of DELHI only then Gurgaon will be actual prosperous otherwise GGN is just Udhari mai rahne wale MNC Guys.

Comment

And what are the future prospects of Noida Extension. Which are the sectors/locations will prove to be excellent in future.

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post

People can call me biased....or anything...but let me tell you...the Future of Noida is Noida expressway.....

This region of Noida is going to be the seat of action as far as noida is concerned.

- MAXIMUM Hotels, MNCs, Good schools, Good Hospitals, Golf courses, Premium Projects are ALL LINING UP IN THIS REGION.

These people are investing BILLIONS AND PROBABLY TRILLIONS in Noida....and most of it is in this region....WHY ???

Not because Internet IDs like me or xyz are talking about it on Free Internet forums...but because they have done solid survery work before Taking Loans worth crores and putting crores of investor money in their project

THE ONLY NEGATIVE FOR THIS REGION IS THE SLACK NOIDA AUTHORITY..WHICH IS NOT DOING ANYTHING ON GROUND TO PREPARE THIS REGION FOR THE MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT IT WILL HAVE IN NEXT 4-6 YEARS.

and they are doing same for other sectors as well....thats the only negative for this region

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post

I am also bullish on initial part of expressway. Which does not include sectors 137/168. My bull ends around sector 93.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X