Akhilesh Yadav promises freehold in noida

Last updated: November 12 2013
357 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Akhilesh Yadav promises freehold in noida

Fully agree with Zohaib on this one.

I have a friend, who informed me that Adobe (the top IT MNC already existing in Noida), failed to get land from government to expand in Noida, because Adobe does not pay bribes.

All top IT MNCs (even Indian ones) do not pay bribes, this also somewhat applies to non-IT MNCs also.

This is how, existing "best MNC" were treated, forget about new ones.

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
    For people who are under the misconception about mayawati's efforts for industries between 2007 to 2012...please feel free to contact the Industrial organisations of Noida and Greater Noida.

Aditya Gadiyal, Higher Management of New Holland tractors is a close friend..and he also is very active member of Association of Industries in this region...

He has told me that NOT EVEN A SINGLE MNC or TOP Industry showed interest in this region through Direct allotment of land...as forget about Discounts, incentives and schemes.....the DM and CEO of this District had direct orders from Anand (brother of mayawati who controls all the land sale purchase in this region and whose local partners...the awana brothers ensure not even a single inch of land is sold without commission).....that a clear cut commission would be asked....for which no Good industry was interested it....

This is the PRESENT face of Mayawati in this region.....she was no doubt Great before....but she simply didnt want to lose the ONCE IN A LIFETIME oppurtunity of being 100% in power with no botheratipn of co alitions.

Every single inch of land sold in Noida-gretaer noida region has been sold at a minimum 10% commission
    Last edited February 26 2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Imapct of land becoming freehold in Noida

- group housing projects will have no impact almost
      - plot owners will make killing. plot rates will go up
      - sectors having plots will face severe infra bottlenecks
      - floors n flat will be available in low rises
      - availability in new segment will check the apartment rates in high rises.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
        Bhai

whats your view on Freehold/leasehold? I though you would comment on that.
        Zohaib ji,
        Your knowledge about Noida/G.Noida & the related region is no doubt exceptional but I wonder if you answered Cookie's query as I cannot find any mention on the issue of this thread heading. BSP/SP.....I know you have had some great on the field experiences of the (dirty) politics of late in the ongoing elections in UP.

Love reading your posts I admit though. God bless.

Comment

Here concern is not only about noida.. Lets think about all UP, How could we all be so selfish... I dnt mind even if congress comes but not ******.......... Zohaib bhai for sure you are a broker, I am following your post from day one.... Initially you tried to Sell area around Pari chowk and now noida extention.... But writing here will not change public thinking... People are smart now adays... Everybody gona visit the site n then will decide.... Rahi baat election ki dnt wana comment, lets wait for 6th march.... Jaypee has not opened YEW, WHY???? Are they waiting for SP to come into power n inaugrate... No buddy... Hope you got some hint..... Lets wait for 6th march... Fasten your seat belt.........
          Last edited February 26 2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Noida should be freehold....

who said that freehold means people can do anything they want !!!!

Master Plan has to be followed

Inspite of being a leasehold...there are many commercials in Noida and Greater Noida sectors...from PG to clinics....

Whether commercial is allowed in residential area depends how strict the authority is....

But when bribe is stuffed in their mouth....all is passed !!!!

Greater Noida with a Huge Plot development will definately gain from being freehold AND ALSO FLOOR REGISTRY

People wpuld love to live on indepedant floors in a plot...which are safer and gives the feel of a small society...rather than one family in a plot

Ansal Golf links in Greater Noida is Freehold...does anyone see any commercial activity there...even though some prime plots are bang on expressway and prime sector roads....

I FULLY SUPPRT FREEHOLD FLOOR REGISTRY !!!!

Comment

Mr.Rohit...u have not followed my posts.....I am ex senior manager from Omaxe and presently working part time for my friend Amit Mavi (BOP group) and presently 5 Studios Abroad are directly reporting to me.
              I have more than 150 Nri and Hni investors ..some of them have been with me for years and being a part of BOP group...I have Jaypee inventories with me....

I am also a RE consultant for many Builders...Bhasin Grp...Stellar to name the latest ones

I also guide builders in leasing advice.
              OCP, greater noida...is one of them
              It was after my insistance that they roped in Easyday for OCP

I am a RE enthusiast...and all this is side business for me...or rather a paid hObby

My main business is a family business of handicraft exports which my brothers run from West U.P

I also have helped many instituitions run by close friends to get land in the region....by introducing them to Top Local Land Brokers in the region...who are political heavyweights and deal with authority direct

Pathways school noida, Galgotia university on YEA to name a few.

Thanks and enjoy....

Comment

Mr.Harmeet..i think i answered in later posts...regd freehold:

-as long as a city authority is strict and active in maintaining the Master Plan....it doesnt matter if its freehold or leasehold

- Freehold doesnt mean U can open kirana shops and clinics in them.
                There are many PGs, clinics,offices etc running openly in Noida and greater noida even though leasehold exists...simply because BRIBES are given to settle issues

FLOOR REGISTRY will be very Greatly OPPOSSED by Builder Lobby...as they have a huge inventory to sell already....and if floor registry is allowed...even individuals can make 3 flats in their plot and sell.

Many people specially in the good infrastructure of Greater Noida would love that.....low maintenance...cheap...good quality construction, safe and a feel of small society.

I am certain FLOOR REGISTRY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED as Builder lobby is HUGE and very influential in Noida region

Yes Freehold could be done...and if its done...its a good plus...for sure

Comment

Originally posted by rohitthakral
                  I thought this web was for RE discussion but now its seems its hacked by Big brokers.....
                  That is the beauty of this forum. There are novice end users, smart investors, small time property agents and RE power brokers...all here

Comment

I appeal to all IREF members to not refer to Zohaib Bhai as a broker here on. He is an RE guru and by far the sharpest RE mind on this forum apart from Mr Bajaj who is good as well. I have had disagreements with Zohaib bhai in the past but to insult his intelligence by calling him a broker is not in good taste IMO. He is the one person who has taught me the most about RE on this forum and his brain power and RE insights should be respected. Thanks. Being a friend and partner of Amit Mavi ( BOP is huge and filthy rich ) and being a broker is not the same thing guys !

Comment

Originally posted by suavedude View Post
                      I appeal to all IREF members to not refer to Zohaib Bhai as a broker here on. He is an RE guru and by far the sharpest RE mind on this forum apart from Mr Bajaj who is good as well. I have had disagreements with Zohaib bhai in the past but to insult his intelligence by calling him a broker is not in good taste IMO. He is the one person who has taught me the most about RE on this forum and his brain power and RE insights should be respected. Thanks. Being a friend and partner of Amit Mavi ( BOP is huge and filthy rich ) and being a broker is not the same thing guys !
                      I second..
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X