8 | Posts
1603 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options in Noida closer to Central Delhi

Hello Friends

Hope everyone is doing great...

I have my office in ITO New Delhi while my family works/lives in Noida.

I have searched for houses in almost every part of Noida - From the numerous options on Expressway, to the new societies of sectors 74-78, to the corners of the world (sec 119,120) to the already developed areas of Sec 61 62...

While most of them are almost comparable, the inventory left is only at 15+ floors or in towers which have a dead view. Even if someone overcomes these, the main issue is the connectivity to Central Delhi. Now Sec 137 apartments are close to South Delhi, I am looking for a flat which has better connectivity to ITO/CP New Delhi. This is a big concern for everyone who has office/business in Central Delhi...

If anyone can suggest a few good options for connectivity to Central Delhi, it would be very kind and helpful.

Thank you

Re : Options in Noida closer to Central Delhi

What is your budget ? The whole of Jaypee Wishtown is close to Central Delhi. U can also consider 3C and ATS properties on Expressway for smooth access to d heart of Delhi by your car.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzz View Post
      Hello Friends

Hope everyone is doing great...

I have my office in ITO New Delhi while my family works/lives in Noida.

I have searched for houses in almost every part of Noida - From the numerous options on Expressway, to the new societies of sectors 74-78, to the corners of the world (sec 119,120) to the already developed areas of Sec 61 62...

While most of them are almost comparable, the inventory left is only at 15+ floors or in towers which have a dead view. Even if someone overcomes these, the main issue is the connectivity to Central Delhi. Now Sec 137 apartments are close to South Delhi, I am looking for a flat which has better connectivity to ITO/CP New Delhi. This is a big concern for everyone who has office/business in Central Delhi...

If anyone can suggest a few good options for connectivity to Central Delhi, it would be very kind and helpful.

Thank you
      buy in Sec 21,25 Jalvayu Vihar

Comment

Thanks Basheer bhai

I was also hoping to get one in Sec 46 Gardenia Glory, but the inventory is available at 16th floor... Tried to find someone for resale but no help

Budget is approx Rs.4500-4800 per sq feet for a 3BHK
        So for a 3BHK of 1500 sq ft, my budget is around 72 lacs.

Comment

Y don't you buy in 3C Lotus Boulevard in Sector 100, Noida Expressway ?? You can clinch ready to move 3BHKs in this budget. Lot of small investors are shaky because of elctions and you may get a RTM or soon to be completed apartment in resale in your budget. Call a few brokers and tell them your budget is 70 lakkhs. I am sure you will get options in LB right now. Keep us updated and all d best :-)

Comment

Someone known to me bought a flat in Kosmos in resale at 3050 psf plus other additional charges around a month ago. His office is on Barakhamba road. That is a whole lot cheaper than most other options out there.

Possession of Kosmos is at least 2 years away and that is a negative point for now but buyers will be compensated in the form of lower EMIs for next many years as total cost is less.

Comment

Punjabi bhai
              Can you please PM me the contact's number or details?
              I will do the follow up, seems a nice options.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzz View Post
                Punjabi bhai
                Can you please PM me the contact's number or details?
                I will do the follow up, seems a nice options.
                He bought it through a dealer who sits in the site office of Jaypee. I'll find out the contact info in the morning and let you know or better still you can just walk into the site office of Jaypee on a weekend to contact any dealer from the large numbers who are usually present there and find out about the available inventory on the spot. Start negotiation from 2900 psf BSP in resale transactions.

Comment

I am looking for 3bhk in 50-60 lac budget but must be in center of Delhi and Noida . Means these places should be closer to each other. Please help to suggest

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X