Hi, I have currently bought a flat in Noida in Resale from the first Owner. Would GST be applicable in the TM charges or in the Registry of the Flat. If yes, what is the GST % ? A quick response would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No nothing.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • siddhartha.19802 years ago
      I have visited the Noida Authority yesterday and the have inquired from their office. They have confirmed that GST is applicable on TM charges @ 18%. ....
  • If that flat is not UC then no GST. If UC then first owner shall pass the GST to you.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • siddhartha.19802 years ago
      I have visited the Noida Authority yesterday and the have inquired from their office. They have confirmed that GST is applicable on TM charges @ 18%.
  • The GST is applicable only on under-construction properties, not on ready-to-move-in flats.
    CommentQuote
  • What if the project is 90% complete but still under construction, will GST be applicable for the same??
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sunita33292 years ago
      Till an occupation cerificate has been issued to a project, it remians under-construction. This means it will attrack GST.
  • @sunita3329 yes my understanding is same , but I have brought my flat in 30-70 plan which means 70 % will be payed after possession when builder has already got OC for this project.will it be still applicable? if yes what benefit i can get by GST as i am already paying high cost as builder says his construction is completed and he didnt get GST benefits on the part he has constructed. but still asking from buyer for 12% GST on complete part. please suggest
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sunita33292 years ago
      @vikram21 Developer will be paying the government the GST for all their underconstruction projects. The coast will certainly reflect in the overall cost that you will be paying, to the best of my understanding.
  • I have gone to the authority in Sec 6 for TM in a resale property in Paras Season for which the Registration has already been done by the first party and they have confirmed that I need to pay GST. I have already paid GST over and above the TM.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • andy4u352 years ago
      You mean you have to pay GST on the stamp duty?