X
Collapse

Ajnara Grand Heritage, Sec-74, Noida...

Last updated: February 3 2015
14 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ajnara Grand Heritage, Sec-74, Noida...

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
    I agree...loading of this project is very high because of spacious balcony..
    Round balconies are heart of this project,Also I differ on loading part as loading on flats is around 20% which is very common.For a 1075 sqft flat I am getting 860 Built-Up area which I found okay as every builder has got similar loading.

Comment

Originally posted by ash7879 View Post
      Round balconies are heart of this project,Also I differ on loading part as loading on flats is around 20% which is very common.For a 1075 sqft flat I am getting 860 Built-Up area which I found okay as every builder has got similar loading.

Good project and the work is now going on with great speed. Expect for few towers the construction is reached upto 12th floor.

Comment

I also read on TOI that clarification... please find below link

Article Window

Originally posted by sidharth4u View Post
        Thanks for the response ansh. I agree the builder has a decent repo in the market. What all comes under homework and why was builder reluctant in showing the chalan copies for year 2011 and 2012 and he also said that they had a article in toi mentioning that the land is clear without any disputes but did not have the copy of the same.
        Future Belongs to Those, Who Believes in the Beauty of Their Dreams.

Comment

I have booked flat with AGH in tower B and got to know from builder that they are releasing possession in Feb 2015 (this month).
          - Please let me know how much time we can have to register flat once offer of possession letter released by builder.
          - What all documents we should demand from builder on possession...
          - what are the current prevailing market rates of AGH in sector 74. I have flat of 1440 sqft on 2nd floor. What could be the market rates on this floor. I heared low floor has some premium to the base price. how much it is currently (apprx)

Comment

This is a Duplicate thread which is being closed. Kindly post further messages/views on the following existing thread:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=13970&page=17

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X