Dear friends,

Media has given full fledged verdict that SP will form the next government in UP.

But according to my astrological observations,

1. Mayawati will emerge leading CM candidate in this election
2. Mulayam Singh Yadav will having fluctuating fortunes in this elections. In first week of January, I had predicted that Mulayam Singh will become irrelevant in this election and he has already become even before results are out. I don't have Akhilesh Yadav horoscope thus he is my X factor but still SP is under Mulayam. Thus, SP will not perform up to the level exit polls are predicting. It will most likely challenge BSP to no 1 position.
3. BJP: I was quite certain that BJP will consolidate smartly and they are doing it. Media has taken U-turn confirms this fact.
4. Congress: Congress will do very badly.

My Seat Predictions
BSP: 120 -140+
SP : 90 -140 (large band due to x-factor of Akhilesh Yadav)
BJP : 80 -110
Congress : 10 - 35 (without RLD)

Post Election Scenario
1. Mayawati will be strong contender of CM post and she is likely to get unexpected support this time around.
2. Mualayam Singh will not be CM of UP
3. BJP will be coalition partner in the new government not in UP but in most of the states.
4. Congress will not have any say in the post poll scenario.

Who votes whom ?
1. Dalits and Most backward class for Mayawati. She would have got very good % of Muslim vote too
2. Upper cast, OBC and Women got divided in between SP & BJP
3. Youth will not influence the election result contrary to Media predictions
4. Thakur votes will play very important role in influencing results

Influential votes:
1. Election results will give clear indication that corruption, democratic rights, black money, Lokpal and development are bigger agendas they voted for.

Future in next 2-3 years:

1. Mayawati will emerge as strong Dalit leader after this election. Her stock will explode at pan India level in next 2 years. But her corruption will give her bad reputation and they will destroy her partners.
2. BJP fortunes will revive and wait for strong leadership emerging from BJP
3. Akhilesh is my x-factor and my gut feeling is that BJP may try to form govt. with Akhilesh Yadav as CM.
4. Congress stock will fall sharply in crisis mode
5. Anti-corruption, black money and other development oriented activist's stock will revive

Conclusion:

Mayawati+Others vs Akhilesh+BJP equation looks likely possibility but Mayawati will beat this combo hands down in long run.

Poll:

I am adding a poll to see what IREF member think of UP election results.

My old predictions before election started:

I am still backing my each and every word. I want it to critically tally with actual happenings after March 6 with your help.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ahmedabad-real-estate/237-mall-mania-in-ahmedabad-is-there-room-for-all?p=266#post237
Read more
197 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CNN-IBN Videos: Watch Last 24hr News Videos, Special News Show Videos

UTTAR PRADESH

BSP 93
    SP 182
    BJP 47
    CONG 49
    OTH-12
    For Majority - 202
    384 / 403
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like SP will touch 190-195... very good. I wish they could touch 202 alone.
    Guys, baseline is who ever comes must come with absolute majority. No Kichdi..

BJP ke to lag raha hai band baj gaye U.P me... People were claiming 100+, seems like tough touching 50 also...

Inspite of all, BSP doing much better, may reach 100, infact if not had thrown out it's MLA's it could have won atleast 125 seats.

If you remember I wrote about Dr. Radha Mohan Das Agarwal, 2 time MLA from Gorakhpur city, winning again... thank got at last people keep voting for honest man.
    CommentQuote
  • if election were held on this forum bjp wud have got 350 seats..so dont judge by feedback here..

though i must say i am surprised by sp winning..inspite of the whole muslim quota thing the polarisation shud have logically hurt them..but it didnt they got their core vote banks..the whole thing was non-issue

Originally Posted by chandra2034

BJP ke to lag raha hai band baj gaye U.P me... People were claiming 100+, seems like tough touching 50 also...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Sirji I am not an astrologer and I do not belive in it. Ye to aap logo kam hai. Ladak hoga ke Ladaki. Usaki Umar kitani hogi . Usko naukari kab lagegi. O jiyega kitan aur kis umar mei marega. mai to sirf tukka mar sakata hu,

As per me,

SP- 165-190
    BSP - 95-115
    BJP- 80-100
    Congress + RLD 45-60

Varun Bhai, Your tukka is at right place except BJP.
    CommentQuote
  • planetary positions have taken U TURN...i think prediction pundit predicted for 2020 results, people guessed it for 2012....stay with me i want to be alone
    CommentQuote
  • R Mangalesh Bhai , Where are you?. Any expert comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • SP going to lead FULL Majority without any Support !!!!

Latest:

समाजवादी पार्टी 209
    CommentQuote
  • Uttarakhand mein kya lag raha hai??
    Im out smwhere so plz update about the seats...
    N is bjp fourth in UP?
    CommentQuote
  • SP going to lead FULL Majority without any Support !!!!

Gautambudh nagar dist. comprises of 3 constituency Dadri,Noida and Jewar.Noida extension part falls in Jewar,where BSP (Vedram Bhati )is leading,in NOida BJP (Mahesh sharma )and in Dadri BSP(Satvir singh gurjar) is leading...
    CommentQuote
  • Its clear now that SP will form the government in UP.

BUT

This time BMW looked dull to me as if she never wanted to WIN this election. She didn't even campaigned properly. To me it looks like she is surrounded by people who guided her Wrongly!! She never looks the same BMW 2007!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rrmanglesh
    Dear friends,

Media has given full fledged verdict that SP will form the next government in UP.

But according to my astrological observations,

1. Mayawati will emerge leading CM candidate in this election
    2. Mulayam Singh Yadav will having fluctuating fortunes in this elections. In first week of January, I had predicted that Mulayam Singh will become irrelevant in this election and he has already become even before results are out. I don't have Akhilesh Yadav horoscope thus he is my X factor but still SP is under Mulayam. Thus, SP will not perform up to the level exit polls are predicting. It will most likely challenge BSP to no 1 position.
    3. BJP: I was quite certain that BJP will consolidate smartly and they are doing it. Media has taken U-turn confirms this fact.
    4. Congress: Congress will do very badly.

My Seat Predictions
    BSP: 120 -140+
    SP : 90 -140 (large band due to x-factor of Akhilesh Yadav)
    BJP : 80 -110
    Congress : 10 - 35 (without RLD)

Post Election Scenario
    1. Mayawati will be strong contender of CM post and she is likely to get unexpected support this time around.
    2. Mualayam Singh will not be CM of UP
    3. BJP will be coalition partner in the new government not in UP but in most of the states.
    4. Congress will not have any say in the post poll scenario.

Who votes whom ?
    1. Dalits and Most backward class for Mayawati. She would have got very good % of Muslim vote too
    2. Upper cast, OBC and Women got divided in between SP & BJP
    3. Youth will not influence the election result contrary to Media predictions
    4. Thakur votes will play very important role in influencing results

Influential votes:
    1. Election results will give clear indication that corruption, democratic rights, black money, Lokpal and development are bigger agendas they voted for.

Future in next 2-3 years:

1. Mayawati will emerge as strong Dalit leader after this election. Her stock will explode at pan India level in next 2 years. But her corruption will give her bad reputation and they will destroy her partners.
    2. BJP fortunes will revive and wait for strong leadership emerging from BJP
    3. Akhilesh is my x-factor and my gut feeling is that BJP may try to form govt. with Akhilesh Yadav as CM.
    4. Congress stock will fall sharply in crisis mode
    5. Anti-corruption, black money and other development oriented activist's stock will revive

Conclusion:

Mayawati+Others vs Akhilesh+BJP equation looks likely possibility but Mayawati will beat this combo hands down in long run.

Poll:

I am adding a poll to see what IREF member think of UP election results.

My old predictions before election started:

I am still backing my each and every word. I want it to critically tally with actual happenings after March 6 with your help.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ahmedabad-real-estate/237-mall-mania-in-ahmedabad-is-there-room-for-all?p=266#post237

You understand neither politics nor astrology. That is clear by SP singly getting clear majority.
    CommentQuote
  • ताजा रुझान उत्तर प्रदेश (403)

समाजवादी पार्टी 218

बहुजन समाज पार्टी 86

भारतीय जनता पार्टी 45

कांग्रेस+ सहयोगी 37

अन्य 17
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jptiwary3663
    You understand neither politics nor astrology. That is clear by SP singly getting clear majority.

Agar itane achchhe astrologer hote to India mei baith kar paise kamate. These astrologers are always misleading to people.
    CommentQuote
  • I am very happy to see that SP is winning to full majority.
    CommentQuote
  • Amar Singh's Brother's ( Arvind Singh) best friend Mr. Bijendra singh is going to loose his deposit from Azamgarh Seat. Mr. Bijendra Singh was the reason why Mr. Arvind Singh left Amar singh.
    CommentQuote