Collapse

Who will form Next Govt in UP Poll

Last updated: March 7 2012
198 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Who will form Next Govt in UP Poll

Amar Singh's Brother's ( Arvind Singh) best friend Mr. Bijendra singh is going to loose his deposit from Azamgarh Seat. Mr. Bijendra Singh was the reason why Mr. Arvind Singh left Amar singh.

Comment

Mayawati Govt had been spending for months now, paid advertisements on almost every News Channel, PRIME TIME ! Media which usually sniffs around for scams, chose to stay silent as all these Private News channel wallahs were getting their coffers filled. Star News, NDTV, Aaj Tak, Zee News, INDIA TV.......you name it! All have been showing DAILY and for MONTHS NOW, all Manyavar Kanshiram Yojanas, Behan Mayawati schemes and all kind of Phule-Mule doles that Maya Behan's Government supposedly came up with.

As, Media was the direct beneficiary, (BSP clearly didn't gain anything), naturally Media will keep quite even on figures of Millions that they have made in past few months. But even if new Government of UP and indeed various Governments of different States and at Center can take a lesson from this and avoid totally avoidable expenditure.....and instead...WORK ACTUALLY for upliftment of masses and State-Country.......the expenses incurred by Maya Government would be well worth it.

BJP's INDIA SHINING was another gross example of a Political Party getting it horribly wrong. Price of relying on so called expert Media Managers like that pompous kid Suhail Seth!........Time Parties felt pulse of Nation and went to grass roots for a change.

Bijlee-Paani-Sadak..........and not wasteful ads on TV will do it for you Neta Jis!

Comment

Originally posted by jptiwary3663 View Post
        You understand neither politics nor astrology. That is clear by SP singly getting clear majority.
        May be that he understands Astrology, but Astrology itself is not a science. Even Bejaan Daruwala said that Maya will win again.

Comment

Gentlemen ...I have Said this a Million times and will repeat ONCE again...

Before you post ANYTHING...Kindly make sure you have the Ground knowledge and Insight...Please DONOT type anything which you DONT have ACTUAL GROUND Knowledge about.

Once again 95% Posts on this Thread POST RESULTS are Showing complete IGNORANCE
          (Mr.Commener...just because of your very genuine concern and request I am keeping my tone ...to acceptable limits..Hopefully)

I am very busy right now...on my way to Lucknow...and by the grace of God...7 friends and cousins have won their elections.

I will post a SEPERATE THREAD giving :
          - WHY It happened
          - WHATS The repercussions of this Emphatic Win
          ETC ETC ETC

Anyone who feels that I have some idea and experience....please mark my words

IGNORE THE POSTS ON SUCH THREADS...

Just wait for 1-2 days and I will post a New thread which will have Ground facts, reality and experience as basis

Thank you

Bye Bye

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
            Gentlemen ...I have Said this a Million times and will repeat ONCE again...

Before you post ANYTHING...Kindly make sure you have the Ground knowledge and Insight...Please DONOT type anything which you DONT have ACTUAL GROUND Knowledge about.

Once again 95% Posts on this Thread POST RESULTS are Showing complete IGNORANCE
            (Mr.Commener...just because of your very genuine concern and request I am keeping my tone ...to acceptable limits..Hopefully)

I am very busy right now...on my way to Lucknow...and by the grace of God...7 friends and cousins have won their elections.

I will post a SEPERATE THREAD giving :
            - WHY It happened
            - WHATS The repercussions of this Emphatic Win
            ETC ETC ETC

Anyone who feels that I have some idea and experience....please mark my words

IGNORE THE POSTS ON SUCH THREADS...

Just wait for 1-2 days and I will post a New thread which will have Ground facts, reality and experience as basis

Thank you

Bye Bye
            Zohaib, I for one give you full marks for on-ground inputs. My own guess was way off.

Good going.

-v

Comment

JUST IN---------- President Patil took the entire responsibility for the Congress defeat.........She added that RAHUL Effect (NOT ANNA EFFECT) actually worked a little bit in UP

Comment

Aaaah

Great Leader our Country has during Congress regime.
                few of them are Dumb and rest few are Arrogant.
                Thanks

Comment

Dont say anything about my pratibha!!! :-P

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                    Dont say anything about my pratibha!!! :-P
                    Hehehe

Now no needs to say anything now. Her time is up. ask her to pack up
                    Thanks

Comment

Dear friends,

First I would like to congratulate Akhilesh Yadav for landslide victory to make state government on its own without being blackmailed by Congress party.

Akhilesh Yadav is young leader and seems pragmatic with clear outlook. I think now he is only hope in UP who could have potential to give a new direction to state politics.

Now, I would like to apologize to all my friends who were keenly following me as my astrological predictions regarding UP election results has gone WRONG !!

I don't claim to be Jyotish expert but I have been keen student of the subject for some years now. I tried my best to use best of my skills and knowledge to anticipate the future and shared my observations with for JUST FOR GOOD FUN AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION.

As I have been clear from the outset that I don't have Akhilesh Yadav's horoscope and he is my 'X' factor but he proved to be 'XXX' factor to change the name of the game.

If you could discount Akhilesh Yadav factor who blew everybody away then rest of my story will fall in place as Mayawati still got lot of votes. Mayawati still holds 26% of votes and has very strong hold in UP lesser than 30% vote share of SP.

According to my theory of BJP consolidating smartly and Congress doing very badly has been proven correct which is CRUX of my Astrological Predictions for time to come. BJP and it's allies maintained their position is very positive signal for time to come. And majority SP govt. in UP will increase the trouble of UPA-2 at centre.

Remember in 2009 elections :

Congress clean sweep'd the Uttarakhand State. BJP was no where..
                      Congress won Punjab overwhelmingly. BJP was so bad
                      Congress was leading party in UP and UP was way behind others..

And anti-incumbency is very difficult to fight with. It was Congress turn to rule Punjab and Uttaranchal.

And as BJP supporter, I think this is best possible thing happened in my view in BJP as it will pay the way for new leadership.

I didn't expected BJP to will WIN outright. I maintained that they will do well with their partners. And BJP did surprised me in Goa. I had expected Uttarakhand like results in all states when BJP would have emerged as king maker.

As I have correct horoscopes of BJP and Congress.. So come April, you would see new and decisive leadership emerging from BJP... They are running into unfavourable dasha where Congress is under the hammer of exalted Saturn !!

Although I take failures as learning opportunities but I am again sorry for disappointing you guys.. but I couldn't be 100% true and I would like to be 70%-80% true in my predictions ..

Rest I will analyse my actual prediction again after CM of UP & Uttarakhand takes the oath.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
                      Originally posted by rrmanglesh View Post
                      Dear friends,

Media has given full fledged verdict that SP will form the next government in UP.

But according to my astrological observations,

1. Mayawati will emerge leading CM candidate in this election
                      2. Mulayam Singh Yadav will having fluctuating fortunes in this elections. In first week of January, I had predicted that Mulayam Singh will become irrelevant in this election and he has already become even before results are out. I don't have Akhilesh Yadav horoscope thus he is my X factor but still SP is under Mulayam. Thus, SP will not perform up to the level exit polls are predicting. It will most likely challenge BSP to no 1 position.
                      3. BJP: I was quite certain that BJP will consolidate smartly and they are doing it. Media has taken U-turn confirms this fact.
                      4. Congress: Congress will do very badly.

My Seat Predictions
                      BSP: 120 -140+
                      SP : 90 -140 (large band due to x-factor of Akhilesh Yadav)
                      BJP : 80 -110
                      Congress : 10 - 35 (without RLD)

Post Election Scenario
                      1. Mayawati will be strong contender of CM post and she is likely to get unexpected support this time around.
                      2. Mualayam Singh will not be CM of UP
                      3. BJP will be coalition partner in the new government not in UP but in most of the states.
                      4. Congress will not have any say in the post poll scenario.
                      Last edited March 7 2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Tags: NULL
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X