Dear friends,


Media has given full fledged verdict that SP will form the next government in UP.

But according to my astrological observations,

1. Mayawati will emerge leading CM candidate in this election
2. Mulayam Singh Yadav will having fluctuating fortunes in this elections. In first week of January, I had predicted that Mulayam Singh will become irrelevant in this election and he has already become even before results are out. I don't have Akhilesh Yadav horoscope thus he is my X factor but still SP is under Mulayam. Thus, SP will not perform up to the level exit polls are predicting. It will most likely challenge BSP to no 1 position.
3. BJP: I was quite certain that BJP will consolidate smartly and they are doing it. Media has taken U-turn confirms this fact.
4. Congress: Congress will do very badly.

My Seat Predictions
BSP: 120 -140+
SP : 90 -140 (large band due to x-factor of Akhilesh Yadav)
BJP : 80 -110
Congress : 10 - 35 (without RLD)

Post Election Scenario
1. Mayawati will be strong contender of CM post and she is likely to get unexpected support this time around.
2. Mualayam Singh will not be CM of UP
3. BJP will be coalition partner in the new government not in UP but in most of the states.
4. Congress will not have any say in the post poll scenario.

Who votes whom ?
1. Dalits and Most backward class for Mayawati. She would have got very good % of Muslim vote too
2. Upper cast, OBC and Women got divided in between SP & BJP
3. Youth will not influence the election result contrary to Media predictions
4. Thakur votes will play very important role in influencing results

Influential votes:
1. Election results will give clear indication that corruption, democratic rights, black money, Lokpal and development are bigger agendas they voted for.

Future in next 2-3 years:

1. Mayawati will emerge as strong Dalit leader after this election. Her stock will explode at pan India level in next 2 years. But her corruption will give her bad reputation and they will destroy her partners.
2. BJP fortunes will revive and wait for strong leadership emerging from BJP
3. Akhilesh is my x-factor and my gut feeling is that BJP may try to form govt. with Akhilesh Yadav as CM.
4. Congress stock will fall sharply in crisis mode
5. Anti-corruption, black money and other development oriented activist's stock will revive

Conclusion:

Mayawati+Others vs Akhilesh+BJP equation looks likely possibility but Mayawati will beat this combo hands down in long run.

Poll:

I am adding a poll to see what IREF member think of UP election results.

My old predictions before election started:

I am still backing my each and every word. I want it to critically tally with actual happenings after March 6 with your help.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ahmedabad-real-estate/237-mall-mania-in-ahmedabad-is-there-room-for-all?p=266#post237
Read more
Reply
197 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • None of us can deny...Zohaib clearly said SP had a clear lead... more than 20 days back... the exit polls seem to be confirming what he said. Another 36 hours and we will all know who was right.

    Baki _ making contradictory statements like my heart says X but my brains says Y and my astrology says Z isnt going to help anyone!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    None of us can deny...Zohaib clearly said SP had a clear lead... more than 20 days back... the exit polls seem to be confirming what he said. Another 36 hours and we will all know who was right.

    Baki _ making contradictory statements like my heart says X but my brains says Y and my astrology says Z isnt going to help anyone!!


    No one has come to help you... Everyone is keeping their pov...

    N btw you said congress is going to win in punjab!!
    Whats your source of.info??
    Tukka maara na?
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib sir...you are a good composition/essay writer...
    N btw that noida/gnoida incident you wrote(you mentioned that we people must not be knowing)... I knew from before...
    Sir.. No one knows here if your real name is zohaib/vikram or ajay leave alone bop head's langotiya yaar(n no one cares.. Apni commission thodi na share kar rahe ho)...

    Basically this is a virtual world... We all are equal here...
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib,

    Friend, I have always valued your knowledge and ground experience in Real Estate and Politics !!!!!

    In many of your posts you wrote that some people instigate you and that is why you retaliate !!!!!

    I went through both the threads on UP election and found that nobody actually instigated you or even replied to your posts with disregard !!!!!

    Infact you started instigating others by making mockery of others while others were actually respectful to you and your comments !!!!!

    If you think that they don’t have knowledge and experience, it is their problem !!!!!!

    Everybody, right from an uneducated farmer in my village in UP to Sonia Gandhi is entitled to have his or her opinion which may or may not turn out to be true !!!!

    I am observing that you always want others to listen to you !!!!!

    Don’t you think you should learn to listen to others also and if you think that what others are talking is nonsense, then just ignore !!!!

    I listen to others when they talk about Physics and Mechanical Engineering knowing fully well that they are wrong!!!!!

    Don't you think you need to be humble rather than being full of arrogance !!!!

    KNOWLEDGE and HUMILITY is a rare combination !!!!!!!

    Friend, I am sad to see that you don’t have this combination !!!!!

    I wish you had that !!!!!

    DP
    CommentQuote
  • Akhilesh yadav has grudges against rahul..
    Its quite possible ki congress ka haath chhod de samajwadi party... Although muslims will get any angry.. But its a possibility... His wife lost in lok sabha due to rahul bcoz knowing that its a gad of sp and dimple is the candidate he campaigned excessively n babbar won...
    He passed a statement at that time...
    "from today onwards its between me and rahul gandhi"...

    Acc to me... Its a right time to pay back...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Zohaib sir...you are a good composition/essay writer...
    N btw that noida/gnoida incident you wrote(you mentioned that we people must not be knowing)... I knew from before...
    What incident ???
    About the almost outbreak of communal riot in a region very close to noida???

    I can tell you the exact date / time and location...and even the names of pradhans involved who were literally breaking down under the pressure from BMW to get the matter resolved...and they did in a matter of hours

    If this incident you are talking about..dont worry..its NOT on google
    and it was most certainly not in Media..even a single newspaper !!!!

    You would only know if you are a local from that region or know any leader from that region.


    Sir.. No one knows here if your real name is zohaib/vikram or ajay leave alone bop head's langotiya yaar(n no one cares.. Apni commission thodi na share kar rahe ho)...
    1. Facts, info and knowledge posted can tell you who is what...if not by name...at least by experience.
    Experience and knowledge is always clearly visible.

    People can read and understand themselves !!!!!


    Basically this is a virtual world... We all are equal here...


    For me...only knowledge and experience matters...and I hold such people in High regard

    I have had One of the worst fights on this forum with Sbajaj...but I consider him One of the best on this forum..

    To even say that he is equal to others...is a joke...


    NO ONE IS HERE TO OUTSHINE ANYONE...WE DONT KNOW ANYONE PERSONALLY

    BUT I AM DEAD AGAINST PEOPLE / MEMBERS WHO JUST WRITE FOR THE HECK OF WRITING ...WITH NO BACKING OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE..THEY SIMPLY USE SUCH FORUMS FOR UTTER NONSENSE

    REAL ESTATE IS A SERIOUS MATTER AND ISSUE AND DISCUSSIONS AND POSTS SHARED ON SUCH FORUMS SHOULD BE BACKED BY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE OR SOLID INFO

    ELSE...SIMPLE....DONT POST..LEARN FROM OTHERS

    QUALITY SHOULD ALWAYS BE MORE THAN QUANTITY !!!!!!!

    Good Night....Bye Bye

    CommentQuote
  • And Yes....

    DONOT Go by any exit poll

    Who knows Congress or even BJP Comes with 200+ Seats

    I wrote What I saw and experienced.....
    and therefore read my post......

    I highlighted and Underlined....

    ''THIS IS WHAT I FEEL ''

    FEEL !!!!

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/21927-up-elections-more/page71?t=23996&page=71


    Good night
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012

    For me...only knowledge and experience matters...and I hold such people in High regard

    I have had One of the worst fights on this forum with Sbajaj...but I consider him One of the best on this forum..

    To even say that he is equal to others...is a joke...


    NO ONE IS HERE TO OUTSHINE ANYONE...WE DONT KNOW ANYONE PERSONALLY

    BUT I AM DEAD AGAINST PEOPLE / MEMBERS WHO JUST WRITE FOR THE HECK OF WRITING ...WITH NO BACKING OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE..THEY SIMPLY USE SUCH FORUMS FOR UTTER NONSENSE

    REAL ESTATE IS A SERIOUS MATTER AND ISSUE AND DISCUSSIONS AND POSTS SHARED ON SUCH FORUMS SHOULD BE BACKED BY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE OR SOLID INFO

    ELSE...SIMPLE....DONT POST..LEARN FROM OTHERS

    QUALITY SHOULD ALWAYS BE MORE THAN QUANTITY !!!!!!!

    Good Night....Bye Bye



    Sir... I knew of that riot or whatever perfectly well... My driver is from gnoida... N my dad is the managing head of one of the leading malls of noida!! So dono ne bataya tha... And there was police all over noida at that time..

    Secondly agar fools/less experts/ordinary first time users nahi post larenge toh i guess only you and Mr sbajaj would be chatting...
    Everyone needs time to be an expert...

    Btw just to boast...
    Mr vijender gupta is my uncle!! N he has assured me a seat in 2017 mcd elections!!
    From my fav party bjp!!

    Regards n tata
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Sir... I knew of that riot or whatever perfectly well... My driver is from gnoida... N my dad is the managing head of one of the leading malls of noida!! So dono ne bataya tha... And there was police all over noida at that time..

    Secondly agar fools/less experts/ordinary first time users nahi post larenge toh i guess only you and Mr sbajaj would be chatting...
    Everyone needs time to be an expert...

    Btw just to boast...
    Mr vijender gupta is my uncle!! N he has assured me a seat in 2017 mcd elections!!
    From my fav party bjp!!

    Regards n tata


    And i thought you were criticizing congress as being a family run party.
    CommentQuote
  • Since everyone is making predictions. Here is mine. 130 for SP, 90 odd for congress and BSP each, 40 for BJP.

    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rrmanglesh


    THEN I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE A BET AGAINST ME


    We will know soon enough... Won't we.



    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    CommentQuote
  • Having a godfather is not a bad thing in any particular field..
    I have studied alot.. Becoming a chartered accountant soon.. Plus law first year...
    I want to be deserving.. I read about politics alot.. Discuss on forums... Asks frm my dad, mom, cousins,
    I have done 3 n a half years of formal training in accounting and auditing from pricewaterhouse n coopers!!
    Wanna learn!!

    When 10th fail can be aviation ministers... Defense ministers...
    Then cant a CA who is also a lawyer look into the policies of a country?

    Im no expert in real estate like zohaib... My experience in noida is limited to paras, supertech, aman, kassia and yamuna expressway plots... That credit goes to my dad.. Because he has invested here...
    But i try my best to keep my eyes n ears open...
    Im here to learn n not to preach!!

    I just did CA to be in politics... Bcoz i dont want to be a gawar corrupt neta who just eats our country's wealth n farts communalism!!
    Will make a change surely one day... If not alone then collectively for sure..

    May sound childish but thats how its gonna be..

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012

    For me...only knowledge and experience matters...and I hold such people in High regard

    I have had One of the worst fights on this forum with Sbajaj...but I consider him One of the best on this forum..

    To even say that he is equal to others...is a joke...


    NO ONE IS HERE TO OUTSHINE ANYONE...WE DONT KNOW ANYONE PERSONALLY

    BUT I AM DEAD AGAINST PEOPLE / MEMBERS WHO JUST WRITE FOR THE HECK OF WRITING ...WITH NO BACKING OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE..THEY SIMPLY USE SUCH FORUMS FOR UTTER NONSENSE

    REAL ESTATE IS A SERIOUS MATTER AND ISSUE AND DISCUSSIONS AND POSTS SHARED ON SUCH FORUMS SHOULD BE BACKED BY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE OR SOLID INFO

    ELSE...SIMPLE....DONT POST..LEARN FROM OTHERS

    QUALITY SHOULD ALWAYS BE MORE THAN QUANTITY !!!!!!!

    Good Night....Bye Bye



    My friend,

    I am writing on behalf of all my fellow members whom you have given your free advice that "How should members write in Real Estate forum"

    You were writing in this forum with multiple id's from last one year which I also followed and you admitted that yourself. You admitted that you are working in brokerage firm too.

    And your justification for deceiving all members was : "You are doing Real Estate survey" where as your different avatars have different story to tell and all was contradictory !!

    At least you don't have high moral grounds to preach others about how to participate in a real estate forum.


    You claim to be Real Estate professional in Noida region and keeping first hand real estate is your job. Ask me about IT, I could design latest & innovate solutions for which I work with top MNCs.

    So, don't burden others with your Real Estate expertise. If you have some than do your job and enjoy good lifestyle and get respected for your social contributions..

    I personally regard each member in this forum with high regard and each one expert in their field to earn their living.

    And don't accept others respecting you if you disrespect others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commener
    Zohaib,

    Friend, I have always valued your knowledge and ground experience in Real Estate and Politics !!!!!

    In many of your posts you wrote that some people instigate you and that is why you retaliate !!!!!

    I went through both the threads on UP election and found that nobody actually instigated you or even replied to your posts with disregard !!!!!

    Infact you started instigating others by making mockery of others while others were actually respectful to you and your comments !!!!!

    If you think that they don’t have knowledge and experience, it is their problem !!!!!!

    Everybody, right from an uneducated farmer in my village in UP to Sonia Gandhi is entitled to have his or her opinion which may or may not turn out to be true !!!!

    I am observing that you always want others to listen to you !!!!!

    Don’t you think you should learn to listen to others also and if you think that what others are talking is nonsense, then just ignore !!!!

    I listen to others when they talk about Physics and Mechanical Engineering knowing fully well that they are wrong!!!!!

    Don't you think you need to be humble rather than being full of arrogance !!!!

    KNOWLEDGE and HUMILITY is a rare combination !!!!!!!

    Friend, I am sad to see that you don’t have this combination !!!!!

    I wish you had that !!!!!

    DP


    You summed up very well !!

    Even if one don't agree but still one should respect other's opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Having a godfather is not a bad thing in any particular field..
    I have studied alot.. Becoming a chartered accountant soon.. Plus law first year...
    I want to be deserving.. I read about politics alot.. Discuss on forums... Asks frm my dad, mom, cousins,
    I have done 3 n a half years of formal training in accounting and auditing from pricewaterhouse n coopers!!
    Wanna learn!!

    When 10th fail can be aviation ministers... Defense ministers...
    Then cant a CA who is also a lawyer look into the policies of a country?

    Im no expert in real estate like zohaib... My experience in noida is limited to paras, supertech, aman, kassia and yamuna expressway plots... That credit goes to my dad.. Because he has invested here...
    But i try my best to keep my eyes n ears open...
    Im here to learn n not to preach!!

    I just did CA to be in politics... Bcoz i dont want to be a gawar corrupt neta who just eats our country's wealth n farts communalism!!
    Will make a change surely one day... If not alone then collectively for sure..

    May sound childish but thats how its gonna be..

    Thanks


    Akash bro, you have age on your side and you have already started taking interest in Politics, RE, Finance, Law etc and keep your learning attitude. My sincere wishes are with you that you will bring the change you wanted in all our lives :)

    Bro always remember, we are young country and youth always have raw energy which if utilised constructively could bring major transformation.

    Look likes of Kejriwal and even Akhilesh Yadav outsmarting old horses of Indian politics and rewriting their own rules. Youth don't necessarily need knowledge and experience to succeed but they should have self confidence, determination and outright huger to succeed. Battles are won and lost but a determined soul always Win A War. Knowledge and experience both comes automatically as you see success and failures in your lifetime.

    Liked your young spirit so though of advising like elder brother, I hope you won't mind it :)
    CommentQuote