Collapse

Who will form Next Govt in UP Poll

Last updated: March 7 2012
198 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Who will form Next Govt in UP Poll

Mulayam singh ka supporter apne aap ko mulayam singh se kam thodi na samajhta hai... Hahha

Comment

None of us can deny...Zohaib clearly said SP had a clear lead... more than 20 days back... the exit polls seem to be confirming what he said. Another 36 hours and we will all know who was right.

Baki _ making contradictory statements like my heart says X but my brains says Y and my astrology says Z isnt going to help anyone!!
      SBS

Comment

Originally posted by sbsbpo View Post
        None of us can deny...Zohaib clearly said SP had a clear lead... more than 20 days back... the exit polls seem to be confirming what he said. Another 36 hours and we will all know who was right.

Baki _ making contradictory statements like my heart says X but my brains says Y and my astrology says Z isnt going to help anyone!!
        No one has come to help you... Everyone is keeping their pov...

N btw you said congress is going to win in punjab!!
        Whats your source of.info??
        Tukka maara na?

Comment

Zohaib sir...you are a good composition/essay writer...
          N btw that noida/gnoida incident you wrote(you mentioned that we people must not be knowing)... I knew from before...
          Sir.. No one knows here if your real name is zohaib/vikram or ajay leave alone bop head's langotiya yaar(n no one cares.. Apni commission thodi na share kar rahe ho)...

Basically this is a virtual world... We all are equal here...

Comment

Zohaib,

Friend, I have always valued your knowledge and ground experience in Real Estate and Politics !!!!!

In many of your posts you wrote that some people instigate you and that is why you retaliate !!!!!

I went through both the threads on UP election and found that nobody actually instigated you or even replied to your posts with disregard !!!!!

Infact you started instigating others by making mockery of others while others were actually respectful to you and your comments !!!!!

If you think that they don’t have knowledge and experience, it is their problem !!!!!!

Everybody, right from an uneducated farmer in my village in UP to Sonia Gandhi is entitled to have his or her opinion which may or may not turn out to be true !!!!

I am observing that you always want others to listen to you !!!!!

Don’t you think you should learn to listen to others also and if you think that what others are talking is nonsense, then just ignore !!!!

I listen to others when they talk about Physics and Mechanical Engineering knowing fully well that they are wrong!!!!!

Don't you think you need to be humble rather than being full of arrogance !!!!

KNOWLEDGE and HUMILITY is a rare combination !!!!!!!

Friend, I am sad to see that you don’t have this combination !!!!!

I wish you had that !!!!!

DP

Comment

Akhilesh yadav has grudges against rahul..
              Its quite possible ki congress ka haath chhod de samajwadi party... Although muslims will get any angry.. But its a possibility... His wife lost in lok sabha due to rahul bcoz knowing that its a gad of sp and dimple is the candidate he campaigned excessively n babbar won...
              He passed a statement at that time...
              "from today onwards its between me and rahul gandhi"...

Acc to me... Its a right time to pay back...

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                Zohaib sir...you are a good composition/essay writer...
                N btw that noida/gnoida incident you wrote(you mentioned that we people must not be knowing)... I knew from before...
                What incident ???
                About the almost outbreak of communal riot in a region very close to noida???

I can tell you the exact date / time and location...and even the names of pradhans involved who were literally breaking down under the pressure from BMW to get the matter resolved...and they did in a matter of hours

If this incident you are talking about..dont worry..its NOT on google
                and it was most certainly not in Media..even a single newspaper !!!!

You would only know if you are a local from that region or know any leader from that region.

Sir.. No one knows here if your real name is zohaib/vikram or ajay leave alone bop head's langotiya yaar(n no one cares.. Apni commission thodi na share kar rahe ho)...
                1. Facts, info and knowledge posted can tell you who is what...if not by name...at least by experience.
                Experience and knowledge is always clearly visible.

People can read and understand themselves !!!!!

Basically this is a virtual world... We all are equal here...

For me...only knowledge and experience matters...and I hold such people in High regard

I have had One of the worst fights on this forum with Sbajaj...but I consider him One of the best on this forum..

To even say that he is equal to others...is a joke...

NO ONE IS HERE TO OUTSHINE ANYONE...WE DONT KNOW ANYONE PERSONALLY

BUT I AM DEAD AGAINST PEOPLE / MEMBERS WHO JUST WRITE FOR THE HECK OF WRITING ...WITH NO BACKING OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE..THEY SIMPLY USE SUCH FORUMS FOR UTTER NONSENSE

REAL ESTATE IS A SERIOUS MATTER AND ISSUE AND DISCUSSIONS AND POSTS SHARED ON SUCH FORUMS SHOULD BE BACKED BY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE OR SOLID INFO

ELSE...SIMPLE....DONT POST..LEARN FROM OTHERS

QUALITY SHOULD ALWAYS BE MORE THAN QUANTITY !!!!!!!

Good Night....Bye Bye

Comment

And Yes....

DONOT Go by any exit poll

Who knows Congress or even BJP Comes with 200+ Seats

I wrote What I saw and experienced.....
                  and therefore read my post......

I highlighted and Underlined....

''THIS IS WHAT I FEEL ''

FEEL !!!!

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...=23996&page=71

Good night
                  Last edited March 5 2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post

For me...only knowledge and experience matters...and I hold such people in High regard

I have had One of the worst fights on this forum with Sbajaj...but I consider him One of the best on this forum..

To even say that he is equal to others...is a joke...

NO ONE IS HERE TO OUTSHINE ANYONE...WE DONT KNOW ANYONE PERSONALLY

BUT I AM DEAD AGAINST PEOPLE / MEMBERS WHO JUST WRITE FOR THE HECK OF WRITING ...WITH NO BACKING OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE..THEY SIMPLY USE SUCH FORUMS FOR UTTER NONSENSE

REAL ESTATE IS A SERIOUS MATTER AND ISSUE AND DISCUSSIONS AND POSTS SHARED ON SUCH FORUMS SHOULD BE BACKED BY KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE OR SOLID INFO

ELSE...SIMPLE....DONT POST..LEARN FROM OTHERS

QUALITY SHOULD ALWAYS BE MORE THAN QUANTITY !!!!!!!

Good Night....Bye Bye

Sir... I knew of that riot or whatever perfectly well... My driver is from gnoida... N my dad is the managing head of one of the leading malls of noida!! So dono ne bataya tha... And there was police all over noida at that time..

Secondly agar fools/less experts/ordinary first time users nahi post larenge toh i guess only you and Mr sbajaj would be chatting...
                    Everyone needs time to be an expert...

Btw just to boast...
                    Mr vijender gupta is my uncle!! N he has assured me a seat in 2017 mcd elections!!
                    From my fav party bjp!!

Regards n tata

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                      Sir... I knew of that riot or whatever perfectly well... My driver is from gnoida... N my dad is the managing head of one of the leading malls of noida!! So dono ne bataya tha... And there was police all over noida at that time..

Secondly agar fools/less experts/ordinary first time users nahi post larenge toh i guess only you and Mr sbajaj would be chatting...
                      Everyone needs time to be an expert...

Btw just to boast...
                      Mr vijender gupta is my uncle!! N he has assured me a seat in 2017 mcd elections!!
                      From my fav party bjp!!

Regards n tata
                      And i thought you were criticizing congress as being a family run party.

Comment

Tags: NULL
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X